MAA Special Operation 30
Spec Op 30
RE: MAA Special Operation 30 Posted on: 11/04/2015 1:40pm
Quote Post

I did the epic boss, with the skip fight / auto win and it didn't count towards the thing for some reason, I figured it would have

RE: MAA Special Operation 30 Posted on: 11/04/2015 2:36pm
Quote Post

no, a lot of those 'Fight boss' or 'beat X grunts' tasks need to be done manually. Skip battle won't register the task as complete.

RE: MAA Special Operation 30 Posted on: 11/04/2015 6:26pm
Quote Post

ah okay, I still have 12 days anyways, so I should be able to finish this in a day or two.    I wonder if the skip battle thing works for group bosses though, I don't want to risk it getting a  CVE or anything.

RE: MAA Special Operation 30 Posted on: 11/04/2015 9:05pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

try agent damage boost for group bosses

agent damage boost works for those cal in a friend things, where another agent comes by and attacks

atdt *67
RE: MAA Special Operation 30 Posted on: 11/04/2015 9:54pm
Quote Post
hypr Posted on: 11/04/2015 1:26pm

ah okay, I still have 12 days anyways, so I should be able to finish this in a day or two.    I wonder if the skip battle thing works for group bosses though, I don't want to risk it getting a  CVE or anything.

It works, but you get no silver, no 5% damage lockbox and wont count towards the task requiring you to complete 5 battles against Dracula.

So in short, don't do it.

RE: MAA Special Operation 30 Posted on: 11/04/2015 11:54pm
Quote Post

Yea I didn't attempt it, I'll do it up until the Epic, then I'll just do the experience farming for the remainder of spec ops, I got a bit to do since they just released another hero today.

RE: MAA Special Operation 30 Posted on: 11/05/2015 2:02am
Quote Post

damage boost didn't work for me, 2 days now!

RE: MAA Special Operation 30 Posted on: 11/05/2015 2:32am
Quote Post
take it easy
dumpster03 Posted on: 11/04/2015 9:02pm

still working 4 me today ans ysterday too

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: MAA Special Operation 30 Posted on: 11/05/2015 1:57pm
Quote Post

What browser are you using? I had some issues with Superbird the other day when it came to damage boost (Tuesday I think) it attatched but didn't give the boost. Switched to firefox and chrome, worked on both of them. Went back to Superbird later that day and was working again.

I believe my issue was I was attatching it at a time the website itself here went down (only for a few minutes I could not access site and got a white screen) 

RE: MAA Special Operation 30 Posted on: 11/05/2015 5:25pm
Quote Post
take it easy
jasonT1981 Posted on: 11/05/2015 8:57am

What browser are you using? I had some issues with Superbird the other day when it came to damage boost (Tuesday I think) it attatched but didn't give the boost. Switched to firefox and chrome, worked on both of them. Went back to Superbird later that day and was working again.

I believe my issue was I was attatching it at a time the website itself here went down (only for a few minutes I could not access site and got a white screen) 

I'm using Waterfox and UC Browser

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: MAA Special Operation 30 Posted on: 11/05/2015 5:47pm
Quote Post

now since the new hero released
my SO has stucked
i use my previous 1030.xml to get uiso drop
load 99% and cant 100%
anyone can help me ?

RE: MAA Special Operation 30 Posted on: 11/05/2015 10:14pm
Quote Post
notino Posted on: 11/05/2015 12:47pm

now since the new hero released
my SO has stucked
i use my previous 1030.xml to get uiso drop
load 99% and cant 100%
anyone can help me ?

Do you know how to edit xml files.  It is a good thing to know how to do, so you can make a new one.  Every now and then when they do updates old xml files no longer work.  Yesterday I had to make a new daily client.xml, so I can do 5 star in 1 run.

RE: MAA Special Operation 30 Posted on: 11/06/2015 1:05pm
Quote Post

I didn't realize the pve skip actually works on PVP, but I just do the bare 5 battle miminum

RE: MAA Special Operation 30 Posted on: 11/12/2015 4:53pm
Quote Post

Not much, but on the GroupBoss, you can lower the 5% requirement for a LB.  (This is helpful if you're having trouble breaking 5%, if your GB starts with 5% or less, or if your Hero  - ie: QS - is doing too much damage to get the LB reward).
  > In client, search for Dracula, make sure to find the GB one (should be around line 8000).  Change from 5 to 1.

Here's what I've tried so far on the GB and lockboxes.  If anyone can come up with alternate methods, I'm happy to collaborate.

1. Changed drops to guaranteed U-ISO.
      Result: Success (see previous posts from other users).
  2. Increased GB's total health to return a crapload of silver.
      Result:  Success (see previous posts/threads).
  3. Increased Hero damage to defeat GB quickly.
      Result:  Success (see previous posts/threads).
  4. Decreased 5% Milestone to 1% (see above).
      Result:  SuccessFail (temporary success - you still need to take off 5% or more to actually get a LB.  Sorry!)
  5. Changed 5% Milestone reward from 1 LB to: 3-50 LB.
      Result: Fail. (Temporary success, but doesn't stay after refresh).
  6. Changed drops to guaranteed: LB, comic cover
      Result: Drops successful, but ends up as a Fail (CVE).
  7. Changed LB map rewards from 10LB/1LB to 3-50 LB.
      Result: Fail (does not recognize change, still returns 10/1).
  8. Changed Victory loot table to return 5 LB every time (instead of 1 or 3)
      Result: Fail (does not recognize change, still returns random amount).
  9. Changed the random loot when redeeming 1 LB to return a guaranteed unique cover (this would have allowed you to collect the LB Hero by opening a max of 8 LBs).
      Result: Fail (does not recognize change, still returns random loot).
  10. Changed weights in various tables to return a guaranteed item (LB, cover, etc.)
      Result: Fail (does not recognize change, still returns random items).
  11. Change comic cover IDs in the comic cover loot table to return a specific cover (this would have allowed you to collect the LB Hero by opening a max of 80 LBs - 10 at a time).
      Result:  Untested. I may try this after the Spec Ops is over and I start to get desparate; I didn't want to waste gold on a theory because it requires editing items0.xml, and those changes don't seem to get recognized.

What other methods have you guys tried?

RE: MAA Special Operation 30 Posted on: 11/13/2015 2:52am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

adding <qty>1000</qty> after <rewardid> for lockboxes. Sadly, results are only temporary.

atdt *67