[Request] Tap Adventure
Any more hacks you guys found? Post them!
Tap Adventure 1.0 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Fantasy Idle Incremental Mouse Only Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
Tap Adventure - the only thing it wants to tap is your wallet 10/15/2015 1

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Tap Adventure

Any more hacks you guys found? Post them!
Last Updated: 06/20/2016 22:16

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Begin the adventure with your friends in this new idle roleplaying game! Unleash chilling frost, fire volleys of arrow, smash the enemies with the fiery sword!...
Tap Adventure Posted on: 11/28/2015 1:51pm
Quote Post

If you guys have any hacks, especially godmode, post them here for this game. Thanks!

RE: Tap Adventure Posted on: 12/01/2015 12:43am
Quote Post

Nope but I found out that changing the that Cheat engine can't modify the green gems they revert Intantly.

RE: Tap Adventure Posted on: 12/21/2015 11:21pm
Quote Post

Gems (the green ones), UNUSED runestones (purple) and keys (both total and unused, I think) revert instantly after changing via Cheat Engine.
Found that the formula works for changing values in achievements (including # of runestones).
Also, changing the level values for all 7 heroes at once caused flash player to crash.

RE: Tap Adventure Posted on: 12/27/2015 4:11am
Quote Post

the craft artifact AOB cannot be found, upgrade artifact however can, also a upgrade health costing 0 hack would be very helpful, thanks.

RE: Tap Adventure Posted on: 12/28/2015 8:51pm
Quote Post

Added hack for changing "level"/ranking (1-5 stars) of heroes':

4bytes*8+6

Suggestion: find address for heroes' levels first, then find address for number of stars. That way you don't have to wait until you have over 100 EE coins to upgrade 7th hero's level.

EDIT: williamcjj, 4bytes*8+6 also works for health levels and skill levels.

EDIT: Skills will go to 0 if you put in a value above the max level value. It fixes itself when you change the value to an acceptable amount.

RE: Tap Adventure Posted on: 01/01/2016 12:58am
Quote Post

thx torne, worked

RE: Tap Adventure Posted on: 01/05/2016 5:01am
Quote Post

I can't make anything work. I'm using KH Easy Trainer 1.41.

RE: Tap Adventure Posted on: 01/12/2016 5:48pm
Quote Post

I tried using CE with chrome,opera and why doesnt work for me like speed hack or something? do I need do download the game?

RE: Tap Adventure Posted on: 01/12/2016 6:11pm
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On
tieuquay Posted on: 01/12/2016 12:48pm

I tried using CE with chrome,opera and why doesnt work for me like speed hack or something? do I need do download the game?

Go in your start menu, type run, open run, for opera type opera --no-sandbox and for chrome type chrome --no-sandbox.

RE: Tap Adventure Posted on: 01/12/2016 6:16pm
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On
randomly2100 Posted on: 01/12/2016 1:11pm
tieuquay Posted on: 01/12/2016 12:48pm

Go in your start menu, type run, open run, for opera type opera --no-sandbox and for chrome type chrome --no-sandbox.

Here's a quick visual aid if needed:

And once you click okay, you'd be able to use cheat engine speedhack.

RE: Tap Adventure Posted on: 01/13/2016 8:59pm
Quote Post

I still cant yet. only the website faster not the game in kong :/ 

RE: Tap Adventure Posted on: 01/13/2016 9:11pm
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On

either you attached the wrong process or the game is somehow blocking speedhack

RE: Tap Adventure Posted on: 02/29/2016 11:23am
Quote Post

Well, none of them work for me except speedhack. I even tried it before loading the game and nothing.
EDIT: I finally managed to get it to work but it's really hard to implement it. It has to be done before loading with speedhack set to very low value to have enough time to change it.

RE: Tap Adventure Posted on: 05/20/2016 9:36pm
Quote Post

Any hack to make the game lag less?

RE: Tap Adventure Posted on: 06/20/2016 10:16pm
Quote Post
Serakris Posted on: 02/29/2016 6:23am

Well, none of them work for me except speedhack. I even tried it before loading the game and nothing.
EDIT: I finally managed to get it to work but it's really hard to implement it. It has to be done before loading with speedhack set to very low value to have enough time to change it.

EDIT :
Ignore everything, I mistook this for the 2nd version of the game. No wonder nothing worked. I'm a total idiot.