[Information] General Info on sas 4 (Drop Rate etc)
General Info on sas 4 (Drop Rate etc) Posted on: 11/29/2015 3:01pm
Quote Post
KissMyWeapons - Professional Flash Hacker :D

Hey guys, I have made a google Spreadsheet this is a collection of alot of infos if you want to have a look go here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iWzm7HCFb0YqhPJdASx7rj9sji5pswKQL-s5J2DRdSU/edit?usp=sharing .

About the badge hack it's pretty easy and i can even emulate the "EventManager" 'isComplete' which does that -> http://imgur.com/XcSFXRC and i did open a Youtube channel for the fun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72hE0iENIOo i might post troll video time to time, anyway good luck.

In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep-space miners, the New Earth Government legalized no-holds-barred fighting. Liandri Mining Corporation working with the NEG established a series of leagues and bloody public exhibitions. The fight's popularity grew with their brutality. Soon, Liandri discovered that the public matches were their most profitable enterprise.
[IGN] KissMyWeapons019

RE: General Info on sas 4 (Drop Rate etc) Posted on: 11/29/2015 5:23pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

ROFLAMO XD You fucking troll,  btw subscribed to your channel, 1st sub, post more vids like this, also broadcast this shit on kong chat or the forums ^.^

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: General Info on sas 4 (Drop Rate etc) Posted on: 11/30/2015 2:02am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Will probably be take down if you post that.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: General Info on sas 4 (Drop Rate etc) Posted on: 11/30/2015 6:45pm
Quote Post

Awesome stuff, love what you did to the championship top ranking.
Subscribed.

RE: General Info on sas 4 (Drop Rate etc) Posted on: 11/30/2015 7:28pm
Quote Post
KissMyWeapons - Professional Flash Hacker :D
zeroxsx Posted on: 11/30/2015 1:45pm

Awesome stuff, love what you did to the championship top ranking.
Subscribed.

lol the championship leaderboard was a fun thing to do. xD

In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep-space miners, the New Earth Government legalized no-holds-barred fighting. Liandri Mining Corporation working with the NEG established a series of leagues and bloody public exhibitions. The fight's popularity grew with their brutality. Soon, Liandri discovered that the public matches were their most profitable enterprise.
[IGN] KissMyWeapons019

RE: General Info on sas 4 (Drop Rate etc) Posted on: 11/30/2015 8:07pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Did you manage to kick people out of the leaderboard or did NK remove you from it before the rewards were given?

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: General Info on sas 4 (Drop Rate etc) Posted on: 11/30/2015 9:01pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 11/30/2015 3:07pm

Did you manage to kick people out of the leaderboard or did NK remove you from it before the rewards were given?

It seems (to use his own words) he only emulated the event end for himself, the event is actually still going for everybody.

It seems NK either keeps removing the accounts with the ridiculous scores or KMWs changed the names a few times.
Because first it was:
1st Ninjakiwi
2nd KissMyWeapons

Then it was:
1st KissMyWeaponsApp
2nd Git_Gud_Jayki

Now it is:
1st KissMyWeaponsApp
2nd Jayki

Also please do make a mess of the leaderboards, championships should really just be renamed "grindingships for people with no life."

Edit:
All the hacked ones are now removed from the listing.

RE: General Info on sas 4 (Drop Rate etc) Posted on: 12/01/2015 9:02pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

So hes juts continuing to load the leaderboards with his hacked accounts lol.

RE: General Info on sas 4 (Drop Rate etc) Posted on: 12/01/2015 9:10pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

yaaaah! keep trolling, kissy LOL =) 

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: General Info on sas 4 (Drop Rate etc) Posted on: 12/02/2015 2:00am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

NK is already trying to ban him, but its not working as he is making alts on kongregate, they don't ban for alting lol.