Fallout Shelter

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Fallout Shelter

Last Updated: 08/28/2017 05:25

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
BUILD THE PERFECT VAULT Create a brighter future…underground! Select from a variety of modern-day rooms to turn an excavation beneath 2,000 feet of bedrock into the very picture of Vault Life. OVERSEE A THRIVING COMMUNITY Get to know your Dwellers and lead them to happiness. Find their ideal jobs and watch them flourish. Provide them with outfits, weapons, and training to improve their abilities. PROSPER A well-run Vault requires a variety of Dwellers with a mix of skills. Build a Radio Room to attract new Dwellers. Or, take an active role in their personal lives; play matchmaker and watch the sparks fly! EXPLORE THE WASTELAND Send Dwellers above ground to explore the blasted surface left behind and seek adventure, handy survival loot, or unspeakable death. Find new armor and weapons, gain experience, and earn Caps. But don’t let them die! PROTECT YOUR VAULT From time to time, idyllic Vault life may be disrupted by the dangers of post-nuclear life. Prepare your Dwellers to protect against threats from the outside…and within. Vault-Tec has provided the tools, but the rest is up to you. What are you waiting for? Get started building your Vault today for FREE.
Fallout Shelter Posted on: 12/22/2015 6:40am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

Honestly the best way to cheat at Fallout Shelter is to simply modify your save file. The save file is base64 encoded Rijndael encrypted Json iirc. 

If you aren't into all of that nonsense, you can hack your money with a simple memory scan. Money is 4byte*1

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Fallout Shelter Posted on: 12/29/2015 10:46pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

I was able to make a resources hack that increases your resources when they would normally be decreased. This applies to raids, room builds, upgrades, and more.

thanks to

give him some karma if you get a chance

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Fallout Shelter Posted on: 03/19/2016 11:58pm
Quote Post

...fallout save game editor...

RE: Fallout Shelter Posted on: 05/02/2016 4:56am
Quote Post

Im not gonna lie about being a total newb, but I'm trying to memory hack Fallout Shelter with DaxAttack and I keep putting it as 4 bytes and searching for my caps amount but find several values then I get it to change nd look for the new value but come up with nothing.
EDIT: Even  better I found the two values but when I edit them and change them they flash me a negative  number and still retain my old number. I'm gonna try putting it as a negative value and see what happens but I have a bad feeling I might regret it

RE: Fallout Shelter Posted on: 07/15/2016 5:04am
Quote Post

The PC port of this game was released just recently, just so you all know.

RE: Fallout Shelter Posted on: 09/24/2016 5:52am
Quote Post

I got hack easily purchase the game via the lucky patcher, however interesting the game does not become for me.

RE: Fallout Shelter Posted on: 04/12/2017 12:41pm
Quote Post
CaptainFrosty

Does it work with NUKACOLA Quantum

What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?

RE: Fallout Shelter Posted on: 08/28/2017 5:25am
Quote Post

Just lettin you know, but if you use Android to play said game. There is an app in the store that edits the file for you so you don't have to deal with all the nonsense. It's "Pimp My Vault", I used it just to spam a bunch of people into my vault so I could fill it up, but it can help if you need it or just to mess around.

When the end comes it will not be at the hand of any mortal being of this or any other realm: death will come at the hands of the ancients, those who determined our fate æons before we stood erect upon the holy ground of Terra and gazed up into the starry night.