[Help] Need help installing KHUT
Error msg: The deployment identity at the deployment provider is not the same as the original deployment identity.
Need help installing KHUT Posted on: 12/23/2015 1:05pm
Quote Post

Hi

I've been trying to install KHUT but i get an error message. I've tried to find others with the same error but i can't. I hope you can help :)

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
    Windows             : 6.1.7601.65536 (Win32NT)
    Common Language Runtime     : 4.0.30319.1026
    System.Deployment.dll         : 4.0.30319.1039 (RTMGDR.030319-1000)
    clr.dll             : 4.0.30319.1026 (RTMGDR.030319-1000)
    dfdll.dll             : 4.0.30319.1039 (RTMGDR.030319-1000)
    dfshim.dll             : 4.0.31106.0 (Main.031106-0000)

SOURCES
    Deployment url            : file:///C:/Users/Lasse/Downloads/KongHackTrainer.application
    Deployment Provider url        : http://trainer.konghack.com/KongHackTrainer.application
                        Server        : Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu)

ERROR SUMMARY
    Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
    * Activation of C:\Users\Lasse\Downloads\KongHackTrainer.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
        + The deployment identity at the deployment provider is not the same as the original deployment identity.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
    No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
    * The manifest for this application does not have a signature. Signature validation will be ignored.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
    * [24-12-2015 13:36:17] : Activation of C:\Users\Lasse\Downloads\KongHackTrainer.application has started.

ERROR DETAILS
    Following errors were detected during this operation.
    * [24-12-2015 13:36:17] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (SubscriptionSemanticValidation)
        - The deployment identity at the deployment provider is not the same as the original deployment identity.
        - Source: System.Deployment
        - Stack trace:
            at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.FollowDeploymentProviderUri(SubscriptionStore subStore, AssemblyManifest& deployment, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
            at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
    No transaction information is available.

RE: Need help installing KHUT Posted on: 12/26/2015 5:23pm
Quote Post

Im having the exact same problem. I deleted tne localdata and deleted KHUT along with turning off firewall and ect.

RE: Need help installing KHUT Posted on: 12/27/2015 1:02am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

this error is typically caused by proxy servers. 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"