Air Attack HD

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Air Attack HD

Last Updated: 12/31/2015 02:09

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Air Attack HD - is Award Winning next-generation top down air combat shooter with stunning 3D graphics alongside great audio, effects and awesome gameplay. Over 1 000 000 Downloads on iPhone / iPad Unity Awards 2010 - Grand Prix Features in Lite version: * 3 Great Missions * 24 Different Enemy Types * 3 Unique Planes * Numerous Upgrades and Special Weapons * Amazing Lighting and Special Effects * Orchestral Music * 3 Difficulty Modes * Arcade and Survival Mode * Realtime Physics * Destructible Bridges and Buildings * WW2 Shmup with Amazing 3D environments enhanced with LightMaps and SpecularMaps * 3 Huge End Level Bosses * 7 Control Types: Touch, Relative, Tilt, Joypad, Mouse, Keyboard, Gamepad * Portrait/Landscape orientation * MOGA, NVIDIA Shield, Console controllers support * NVIDIA Tegra based devices support - THD * Xperia PLAY optimized
Air Attack HD Posted on: 12/31/2015 2:09am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

I have made some hacks for the Lite version of this game (Air Attack HD Lite). Really, all you need is an infinite health cheat.

Air Attack HD seems pretty easy already, but having a health and ammo hack is always nice.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"