Skip to content
[Request]

Pussy saga

request for cheat

88 posts

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Jul 5, 2016 9:12 am

Now that is what i call a game ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Aug 7, 2016 3:33 pm

I know it's been deemed impossible due to server hosting (and perhaps error rates), but I did find this

edited

I don't know if sharing the link is okay, hence the "DASH"

My problem is I tried retreiving the PW file from their fileice host, via doing their dang surveys and nothing - the file for the pw won't unlock.

PW file# = 3e92v

Either my IP sucks or it's just a scam to get credit on their upload. Anybody have success both getting the pw and/or implementing this hack successfuly?

 

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Aug 8, 2016 6:48 am
hkdigweed Posted on: 08/07/2016 11:33am

I know it's been deemed impossible due to server hosting (and perhaps error rates), but I did find this

edited

I don't know if sharing the link is okay, hence the "DASH"

My problem is I tried retreiving the PW file from their fileice host, via doing their dang surveys and nothing - the file for the pw won't unlock.

PW file# = 3e92v

Either my IP sucks or it's just a scam to get credit on their upload. Anybody have success both getting the pw and/or implementing this hack successfuly?



anything that requires a survey is always a scam or a link to malware. normally we dont care if you link to other sites, but please dont link files/sites that might be potentially harmful.

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Aug 9, 2016 4:28 am

Just search "pussysaga hacked" or something.

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Jan 12, 2017 4:20 am

Quite interesting. Someone please message me if there comes out a hack! (Especially for instant win)

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Jan 12, 2017 4:27 am
shadow987987987 Posted on: 01/11/2017 11:20pm

Quite interesting. Someone please message me if there comes out a hack! (Especially for instant win)


No, go fuck yourself.

Someone already posted a link to all of the images in the game.  What's the point besides shitty hentai?
 


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Jan 14, 2017 11:53 pm

And i'm just here sitting still trying.. this game is too addictive to not try to creat this cheat. ._.

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Jan 23, 2017 3:54 pm

anyone got it ?
 

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Mar 23, 2017 11:40 pm
xiMugi Posted on: 01/07/2017 9:21am

http://images.oppais.eu/scr/930b5e9a.png

Its pretty easy to "cheat, hack" in those games. :)
have now like 5 days in it and no ban, even rank 1 on the Event. (http://images.oppais.eu/scr/63a174f1.png)
just time i spend.

Its just like "use fake shit" or have enough money. xD

Mfg xiMugi



So there was this post.... I still wander how this dude done it (Unless he spent ridiculous amounts of money on this)

Not planning to spend a dime on this pile of crap because of how greedy the devs are in the way they've tied pretty much every single menu in the game into paying money....

Would really like to know how to get around this....

I wander if things like the "freedom" app thing that was popular to get greedy games authenticated with google play to give you in game purchases with a fake payment method tricking the game into thinking that you paid for the currency when it actually haven't....

It worked really well back in the day (Not sure if it still is around) and I hope that there's something like that for these type of shitty games as well....

RE: Pussy saga

Posted Apr 13, 2017 4:38 pm

That's really sad, until this day no one made a hack for this game, for those who will say "Oh it's a bad game get a life bla bla bla" please don't answer if that's what you wanna say.
 

RE: Pussy saga

Posted May 30, 2017 6:20 pm

nobody answered.... so sad....