[Help] konghack stocks help
stock limit reached?
konghack stocks help Posted on: 02/12/2016 10:33am
Quote Post

is there any possible way to be able to play with the stocks some more, even after i exceeded the profit limit?

if not, is there a way to recover the 30,000 points i spent on increasing stock capacity after i reached the stock profit limit? thanks

RE: konghack stocks help Posted on: 02/12/2016 11:24am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Nope and Nope.  Once you're done, you're done.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: konghack stocks help Posted on: 02/12/2016 12:05pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat
ultimusa Posted on: 02/12/2016 5:33am

is there any possible way to be able to play with the stocks some more, even after i exceeded the profit limit?

if not, is there a way to recover the 30,000 points i spent on increasing stock capacity after i reached the stock profit limit? thanks

I spent all the points buying stock capacity increases to know I could no longer play too. I know the feels man. Hug me, I'm scared.
Stocks... one of the best things I've ever played

RE: konghack stocks help Posted on: 02/12/2016 6:06pm
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On
ultimusa Posted on: 02/12/2016 5:33am

You should have paid more attention to the earning limmits and try not to be too greedy. Also, a little research doesn't hurt too you know, I spent 13k and was able to earn almost 53k, 37.5k of which I was able to buy Infinite Double Poster, Customize Color,  Custom Title, and 5k of that earnings I was able to spend on Sponsorships and point transfers to a bunch of lucky people. All because I did my research extensively in the forums, was very patient, and wasn't too greedy.

RE: konghack stocks help Posted on: 02/12/2016 6:43pm
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On

Also, that 53k could have been tripple that (159,000) but I was already satisfied with what I had and decided that I didn't wan't to wait to earn that much, since it would require more long term investing.

RE: konghack stocks help Posted on: 02/12/2016 7:36pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
randomly2100 Posted on: 02/12/2016 1:06pm

You should have paid more attention to the earning limmits and try not to be too greedy. Also, a little research doesn't hurt too you know, I spent 13k and was able to earn almost 53k, 37.5k of which I was able to buy Infinite Double Poster, Customize Color,  Custom Title, and 5k of that earnings I was able to spend on Sponsorships and point transfers to a bunch of lucky people. All because I did my research extensively in the forums, was very patient, and wasn't too greedy.

Exactly.  Once the stocks got out of control and I put the limit on them, I considered removing the stock limit increase item, but later decided not to, as it now serves as a reminder that you need to pay attention. ;)

RE: konghack stocks help Posted on: 02/16/2016 6:26am
Quote Post
Keep Calm And Carry On
ultimusa Posted on: 02/16/2016 1:10am

Thanks for the help!

I don't recall helping you, although I do remember you getting sponsored by Zen with 1,000 points. I bet a karma would be worth more than a vague, non specific thank you post with little to no details. Just saying.

RE: konghack stocks help Posted on: 02/16/2016 7:36pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info

We've had an odd influx of assholes posting "thanks" in various threads, including several year necros.  No idea WTF is up with that...

RE: konghack stocks help Posted on: 03/10/2018 3:57am
Quote Post

Lol what if I post 2 years randomly after saying "thank you" because I'm interested in learning about the stock game to keep my account alive xD