[Help] KHUT Android help?
KHUT Android
KHUT Android help? Posted on: 05/02/2016 5:50am
Quote Post

Trainer Version: 1.05 Andriod KHUT
OS: Windows 10 Techinical. Android OS: Bluestacks 2 which emulates as ATT ASUS_T00J
Browser: Firefox
Issue: When I start the trainer it logins just fine. Now trying to hack with it is a different story. I try to implement a hack or dump unity assemblies it says broken pipe or refused connection and to restart KH server. Okay so I do that and try again...Nah bro infinite loop.

RE: KHUT Android help? Posted on: 05/03/2016 4:00am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.

how did you root bluestacks? I dont know how and I cant test without it. I saw you can use king root but im not paying the 50 bucks or whatever for that shit.

if you can open up the terminal and launch the kh server from that, it might be able to spit out some debug information.
to launch the kh server:
start a terminal (using something like terminal emulator https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jackpal.androidterm&hl=en )
gain root access by typing su
cd into the konghack lib directory cd /data/data/com.konghack.trainer.android/lib
start the kh server ./libKHServer.so

**please note that the KH Server will not return you to the command line until you force it to terminate with ctrl+C as it starts a loop and wont close until halted or it recieves the termination signal.
Ideal output from the terminal will be 
RAII PASSED
processors::
#
memset PASSED
memcpy PASSED
bind PASSED
listen PASSED

you can check that the server is running with the following command ps | grep libKH
this should return a line like 
root 4245 4216 1120 412 ffffffff 00000000 S ./libKHServer.so

alternately, you can attempt to start the KHServer within KHUT from the menu button in the top right corner. but this will likely fail if it is not properly starting after login.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: KHUT Android help? Posted on: 05/07/2016 5:47am
Quote Post

I just used kingroot and it didnt make me pay anything.. I'll try that real quick.
edit: yeah it gave me everything exactly in the photo.hold up says error in socket server. it doesnt bring that up with the ps | grep libKH command...Nevermind had to restart the server then run that command and got this

RE: KHUT Android help? Posted on: 05/07/2016 7:53pm
Quote Post

okay, i got the error too. added in some more debug info to test and now it works fine lol. 
so i guess try the new version http://trainer.konghack.com/android/KongHackUltraTrainer.apk should be the link

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: KHUT Android help? Posted on: 05/09/2016 10:25pm
Quote Post

hi everyone i have just one question you guys gona make a iphone version for the ultra hack im just asking you can tell me just yes or no 

RE: KHUT Android help? Posted on: 05/10/2016 3:02am
Quote Post
DammDaniel Posted on: 05/09/2016 6:25pm

hi everyone i have just one question you guys gona make a iphone version for the ultra hack im just asking you can tell me just yes or no 

if someone buys me an iphone