[Help] Help, I can't be bothered to read.
Help for Sas 4
Help, I can't be bothered to read. Posted on: 07/05/2016 3:56am
Quote Post

Hey, I tried the Konghack ultra trainer today and I have to say I was quite impressed. I downloaded it today July 4, 2016 but I did have some issues with it.
Now the game I used it for was SAS: Zombie Assualt 4. First of all, it doesn't detect the game when you are playing on ninjakiwi.com offical site. This is a big issue for me because my acccount is on ninjakiwi and if I want to play on Kongregate then I have to start from lvl 1.  Second, I tried it on Firefox first and it did not detect the game so I switched my browser to chrome and it was albe to detect the game as SAS 4 then.

Now keep in mind that when I used the hacks I was playing on kongregate. That being said most of the hacks said "Hacked" but they did not do anything in game. For example, "titanium boxes cost 0 gold at store" said hacked, but when I went to store to get them I couldn't even click on the box. 2 of the hacks did work, free ammo and invincibility so I have to say thank you for that. However, the majority of them did not work even though they said hacked.

Anyways, if someone can please help me or tell me what I am doing wrong that would be great. I am a new member of this site so I did not know how to use the cheat engine or badge hack. I am reading the tutorials on them however. Also, if I posted this in the wrong section then sorry in advance.

RE: Need help using KongHack Posted on: 07/05/2016 7:57am
Quote Post
Oh, hey...
Takethis Posted on: 07/04/2016 11:56pm

Hey, I tried the Konghack ultra trainer today and I have to say I was quite impressed. I downloaded it today July 4, 2016 but I did have some issues with it.
Now the game I used it for was SAS: Zombie Assualt 4. First of all, it doesn't detect the game when you are playing on ninjakiwi.com offical site. This is a big issue for me because my acccount is on ninjakiwi and if I want to play on Kongregate then I have to start from lvl 1.  Second, I tried it on Firefox first and it did not detect the game so I switched my browser to chrome and it was albe to detect the game as SAS 4 then.

Now keep in mind that when I used the hacks I was playing on kongregate. That being said most of the hacks said "Hacked" but they did not do anything in game. For example, "titanium boxes cost 0 gold at store" said hacked, but when I went to store to get them I couldn't even click on the box. 2 of the hacks did work, free ammo and invincibility so I have to say thank you for that. However, the majority of them did not work even though they said hacked.

Anyways, if someone can please help me or tell me what I am doing wrong that would be great. I am a new member of this site so I did not know how to use the cheat engine or badge hack. I am reading the tutorials on them however. Also, if I posted this in the wrong section then sorry in advance.

Try searching manually for the game when you are playing on Ninja Kiwi since it doesn't auto detect it.

Second, the reason why the hack does what it does because it's been patched and doesn't work properly anymore. (I'm wondering why they haven't taken down the hacks that aren't working properly yet.). So don't apply those hacks.

RE: Need help using KongHack Posted on: 07/05/2016 9:19am
Quote Post

What about if I use cheat engine or badge hack. Can I get more hacks that way?

RE: Need help using KongHack Posted on: 07/05/2016 9:53am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

lolol.  Yes, the Kongregate Badge Hack will... hack... NinjaKiwi for you.  Badges FTW.
The trainer is essentially automated CE.  Unless you plan on writing your own hacks, whatcha planning on doing with it?

Also, this is a SAS4 issue, not a trainer issue.  We can't fix stupid in this forum.  Moving topic.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Help, I can't be bothered to read. Posted on: 07/05/2016 10:03am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Mordecai897 Posted on: 07/05/2016 3:57am

(I'm wondering why they haven't taken down the hacks that aren't working properly yet.).

Downvote non-working hacks.  It's amazing how quickly they drop down the list when people vote on things. :P

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Help, I can't be bothered to read. Posted on: 07/06/2016 10:09pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

Try checking the date of the hack, if it's not updated in the last month or so, the hack is most likely patched. Unless the creator put many wildcards in the hack which results in the AoB being scanned (KH trainer says HACKED) but doesn't actually work.

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~