[Help] Need Help Please
Cannot Download
Need Help Please Posted on: 10/02/2016 4:04am
Quote Post

Trainer Version: havent downloaded it yet
Operating System: Windows 10
Browser: Google Chrome
Game: Havent started playing yet
Issue: I have tried everything ive read on the site already. about going into localapp data and deleting everything that has to do with konghack there, and ive disabled my aintivirus and restarted then tried to install, i still keep getting the same thing

whenever i try to download the KHUT i get 
Cannot Start Application
Application cannot be started. Contact the application vendor.
click here to send this error to the deployment server and check for known solutions to this problem

then i get an OK button and a Details... button

if i hit the Details... button this is what i get

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
    Windows             : 10.0.14393.0 (Win32NT)
    Common Language Runtime     : 4.0.30319.42000
    System.Deployment.dll         : 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
    clr.dll             : 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
    dfdll.dll             : 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
    dfshim.dll             : 10.0.14393.0 (rs1_release.160715-1616)

SOURCES
    Deployment url            : http://trainer.konghack.com/x64/KongHackTrainer.application

ERROR SUMMARY
    Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
    * Activation of http://trainer.konghack.com/x64/KongHackTrainer.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
        + The referenced assembly is not installed on your system. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B3)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
    No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
    There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
    * [10/1/2016 11:15:44 PM] : Activation of http://trainer.konghack.com/x64/KongHackTrainer.application has started.

ERROR DETAILS
    Following errors were detected during this operation.
    * [10/1/2016 11:15:44 PM] System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException
        - The referenced assembly is not installed on your system. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B3)
        - Source: System.Deployment
        - Stack trace:
            at System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.IStore.GetAssemblyInformation(UInt32 Flags, IDefinitionIdentity DefinitionIdentity, Guid& riid)
            at System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.Store.GetAssemblyManifest(UInt32 Flags, IDefinitionIdentity DefinitionIdentity)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.GetAssemblyManifest(DefinitionIdentity asmId)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.GetSubscriptionStateInternal(DefinitionIdentity subId)
            at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.GetSubscriptionStateInternal(SubscriptionState subState)
            at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.CheckAndReferenceApplication(SubscriptionState subState, DefinitionAppId appId, Int64 transactionId)
            at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestDirectBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)
            at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
    No transaction information is available.

RE: help Posted on: 10/02/2016 8:20am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

download the prerequisites. you're probably missing the MSVCR, or your .NET might need to be updated.

RE: help Posted on: 10/02/2016 12:37pm
Quote Post

Try uninstalling and renstalling the trainer. should work for most errors.

RE: help Posted on: 10/03/2016 5:18am
Quote Post

i havent even been able to instal the trainer. and whenever i try to install the prerequisites it says i already have them.

RE: Need Help Please Posted on: 10/27/2016 3:59pm
Quote Post

download .net framework
and MSVCR it should fix your problem