Need help to start
Gems of war Posted on: 10/04/2016 10:33am
Quote Post

Trainer Version : dont have any
Operating system : Windows 8
Browser : Google chrome
Game : gems of war
Issue : I cannot download the programm

Hi there, im not a native english speaker so i have trouble to understand everything.
I would like to use cheat codes on the steam game Gems of war but im not able to download the programm to help me do so.

It says "no permission"

could you help me please?

thanks a lot !

RE: Gems of war Posted on: 10/04/2016 1:26pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

try this link http://gcw.cz/trainer

RE: Gems of war Posted on: 10/04/2016 5:43pm
Quote Post

Thanks a lot for your help; i did install the programm.

To start, I use manual scan then i detect gems of wars playing on steam.
When i click on apply cheats it all fails.
Do you know what process i have to choose to make it work?
I have tried steam service, steam client bootstrapper and steam client webhelper since they are the only choice they give me. As im not using a browser to play, do you have any solution for me ^please?

RE: Gems of war Posted on: 10/04/2016 7:02pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

you should alt tab as soon as you start the game(or start it windowed) and select the gemsofwar.exe process. I am not deadly sure that's the right process but it should look like that.  There are other ways but that's without doubt the easiest.

Also most of the hacks should fail. I would say all of them but kolonel's AI and the one raust updated recently

RE: Gems of war Posted on: 10/05/2016 6:25am
Quote Post

Thanks a lot, it worked except the 1 hit kill and reward item ++
if anybody finds a solution, i would take it, thx a lot !!!

I have a big problem.
I switched off the game the launched it again and it doesnt work anymore.
a window says that steam needs to be running to be able to play the game but steam is already running.

Beside, I was playing a game called hex shards of fate and i lost all my datas and cannot connect my account anymore.
They ask me to create a bew one. could you help me to find my account back please??

thank you

RE: Gems of war Posted on: 10/05/2016 9:02am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

I have no clue. (with the given data i am unable to identify the problemS and their solutionS)

RE: Gems of war Posted on: 10/05/2016 10:10am
Quote Post

Looks like you just have to restart your computer in order to launch the game again

RE: Gems of war Posted on: 10/06/2016 11:32am
Quote Post

Most of the hacks do fail but I have used the AI don't move almost daily.
Which the AI does make a move but no GEMS move and any of the troops with a full mana gauge from
their ability can be used just as a heads up.
I have had the quick treasure hunt game work the last time I played and they continued to work even after I closed the trainer which I didn't expect.

The quick fuse hacks I can't get to work but I haven't tried the alt + tab method yet either.  I just saw
that on this reply so I'll have to try that..

As far as the steam must be running, that is something I run into once in awhile it thinks steam is running when its not and you do have to reboot your system.   I don't think it has anything to do with the trainer.  I ran into that problem when I wasn't using the trainer on different computers.  I think it's steam related.