Skip to content
[Suggestion]

Will KHUT come to Mac?

Sorry if this has been asked before!

7 posts

Will KHUT come to Mac?

Posted Oct 16, 2016 12:31 pm

Will KHUT come to Mac? I ask this because all I have to hack games is Bit Slicer and I am such a n00b that I can't even find 4 byte values, so I'd like to know if this seemingly essential and easy to use trainer will come to Mac.

Sorry if this has been asked before in advance!

==Me== Dat boi who reached 1,000 points in a day by finding obscure games on kongregate, newgrounds and miniclip  ==Me==
==Everyone Else== Got points like normal people ==Everyone Else==

RE: Will KHUT come to Mac?

Posted Oct 16, 2016 2:52 pm

Thanks for the response! Too bad Macs are overpriced hipster PCs and I'm stuck with a hand me down one....

==Me== Dat boi who reached 1,000 points in a day by finding obscure games on kongregate, newgrounds and miniclip  ==Me==
==Everyone Else== Got points like normal people ==Everyone Else==

RE: Will KHUT come to Mac?

Posted Oct 17, 2016 2:14 am
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 10/16/2016 11:33am

Just build a PC, problem solved.



    I'd agree on this. My brother built his own PC and it's at least 5x as strong as my PC; plus, the resources he needed to do so cost him very little. Shouldn't be hard for you to build one .

RE: Will KHUT come to Mac?

Posted Feb 23, 2017 10:56 pm

Or, you could bootcamp your Mac into running Windows. :D Always good idea. Macs are for people who don't understand what the term "Computer Hardware" means. I mean, if you couldn't stand Windows, you wouldn't need a Mac. You could always switch your OS to Linux or even MacOS from any hard-drive on a normal computer.

TouchMeDaddy!