[Help] Alloy hack.
RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 02/26/2017 9:19am
Quote Post

Can u get banned for hacks still?

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 02/26/2017 4:01pm
Quote Post

well hacks are not permited in games specially in multyplayer, so you must be careful when you use them specially with does who have time playing, that usually are the ones that make the most reports of the situation

Life is a Dream, Dream is Life

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 03/02/2017 4:51am
Quote Post

guys i have the solution to the alloy problem. don't even need hacks

What i did to farm alloy was download an autoclicker. The best one i found was "Free Auto Clicker". GS Auto Clicker was garbage.

If you dont mind running the computer overnight or while you arnt at home(OR BOTH), or you have a spair computer, *Just set the computer to never sleep OR DIM SCREEN while plugged in, set your click coordinates (easy) and the click time intervals and BOOM, free alloy and you dont have to waist your boxes or your time.

I usually got around 50k alloy overnight, just depends on how fast your unity plugin and computer run.

Have fun

|(EDIT: they may have a timeout booter if you perform the same actions (boting), kicking you off |after a certain amount of time, still not sure about this tho)

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 05/27/2017 3:32pm
Quote Post
WrexHard Posted on: 03/01/2017 11:51pm

What i did to farm alloy was download an autoclicker. The best one i found was "Free Auto Clicker". GS Auto Clicker was garbage.

If you dont mind running the computer overnight or while you arnt at home(OR BOTH), or you have a spair computer, *Just set the computer to never sleep OR DIM SCREEN while plugged in, set your click coordinates (easy) and the click time intervals and BOOM, free alloy and you dont have to waist your boxes or your time.

I usually got around 50k alloy overnight, just depends on how fast your unity plugin and computer run.

Have fun

|(EDIT: they may have a timeout booter if you perform the same actions (boting), kicking you off |after a certain amount of time, still not sure about this tho)

Sorry but click "what" to get Alloy in game ????
You just saying how to click overnight....

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 06/05/2017 9:07am
Quote Post

With my limited knowledge with CE I wanted to try finding the value of alloy but It seems that alloy count varies after you finish a game.

I tried playing Pods and picked up four pieces of alloys (dropped by the bosses at the end) and it gave me 68 at the end. But when I tried picking up 5 pieces of alloys, it gave me 60 so with that, it's pretty much random or it's definitely based/depends on something like kill count / type of monster, etc.

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 06/07/2017 9:54pm
Quote Post

Well, you can buy the strongboxes from store and sell them but it'll take a lot of time to get up to a decent amount of alloy..

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 06/10/2017 10:14am
Quote Post

This just came to me after crafting a 300K alloy Elite Augment Core.

Can the alloy count value be found and frozen while on that certain page/screen? (that black keys/box and EAC page) Has anyone ever tried it? Because I lost my chance to use CE if it ever works. I realized it too late and another 300K alloy is definitely hard to gather. What could be it's Value Type? If you have +300K alloy, you only have one chance.

[EDIT]
I obtained a Black Box. I input my current value of alloy (Value Type: 4bytes), scrapped the box for 500, all results from the first scan has no change. 

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 08/17/2017 5:34pm
Quote Post

Have fun

Sounds great...but what exactly do I have to click with this auto clicker? Or do you mean these strongboxes you can buy for SAS cash and scrap them?^^

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 08/18/2017 1:08pm
Quote Post

Have fun

well i guess that's fair enough for me to get alloys
thanks dude

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 09/26/2017 7:44pm
Quote Post

Alloy hack would be very useful mates.
:3

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 09/27/2017 7:14pm
Quote Post

too bad I'm not much of a nerd because if that was the case i would have already made a post with the alloy hack... : - /

Ps: my first post, have mercy... lol.
Just kidding, kill me already... double lol.   please and thanks to everyone"" !!

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 09/27/2017 10:33pm
Quote Post

Well at least the stratgie with 'zombie spawn increase even more' and than play a bonus level to get alloy is working. Allthough it can still take a loooooong time before you have enough for a nice weapon.^^

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 09/29/2017 12:23am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Use my private trainer (its a trainer hack). It includes an alloy hack (sets alloy to a preset amount).

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.