[Help] Alloy hack.
Alloy hack. Posted on: 11/09/2016 2:09pm
Quote Post

I have a question: Is there a hack to have a lot of alloy? (in millions, I guess).
It doesn't matter if it works only in Cheat Engine or in KongHack UT. I'd like to know the steps to activate it. :)

Or... maybe, hack the ammount of Black Strongboxes (like changing from 0 - 5 to 5000 or more to change for alloy). Nightshades (or KissMyWeapons), are you here? :P

If you know the hack, tell me how to activate it in PM (if you don't want to put it here).

Thanks!
Btw, sorry if I made a mistake while making this thread. :)

~BOOO!

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 11/09/2016 3:13pm
Quote Post

Hello, t0b14S!

I believe that the alloy value is server sided which you cannot change. I recommend activating the "100% gear drop chance from zombies", getting strongboxes from the first level and selling those for Alloy. This is currently the only way to acquire Alloy.

"you're gonna have a bad time" -sans

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 11/09/2016 6:46pm
Quote Post
Oh, hey...
Tesseract1234567890 Posted on: 11/09/2016 10:13am

Hello, t0b14S!

I believe that the alloy value is server sided which you cannot change. I recommend activating the "100% gear drop chance from zombies", getting strongboxes from the first level and selling those for Alloy. This is currently the only way to acquire Alloy.

Actually that kind of stuff is hackable with Cheat Engine. Most of the game is client sided (meaning it is not controlled by the server). 

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 11/09/2016 9:07pm
Quote Post
Mordecai897 Posted on: 11/09/2016 1:46pm
Tesseract1234567890 Posted on: 11/09/2016 10:13am

Hello, t0b14S!

Actually that kind of stuff is hackable with Cheat Engine. Most of the game is client sided (meaning it is not controlled by the server). 

So... if it's hackeable, no one talks about it (or puts somewhere) because devs may see it? I'd like to know how to do that. Also, thanks for your attention, guys.

~BOOO!

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 11/10/2016 9:33pm
Quote Post

I don't quite remember how, but you could use an Array of Bytes hack with cheat engine to scan every value as it updates and change said values. I believe it was posted in the chat a while ago by Mordecai titled "How to Ruin a Game."

TouchMeDaddy!
RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 11/19/2016 10:25pm
Quote Post

This would be a really nice hack to have. ATM getting Alloy is pretty frustrating

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 11/22/2016 2:23am
Quote Post

There's no doubt rhat it would be insanely useful (even if only to save us from having to scrap boxes for hours on end), but for now I'm happy so long as there's a method to speed up box earning or force better drops.

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 11/22/2016 8:19pm
Quote Post
Tracor Posted on: 11/21/2016 9:23pm

There's no doubt rhat it would be insanely useful (even if only to save us from having to scrap boxes for hours on end), but for now I'm happy so long as there's a method to speed up box earning or force better drops.

Is there anything such? There used to be an "all drops are nanto" hack, imagine having that know :) 

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 11/22/2016 10:38pm
Quote Post

True that. I hate it when I have to go out and countrinuesly grind those those than bloody enemies just to get measly little scraps of metal. Then I eventually get killed by other players or going into a place that I should have not. If I was able to get resources faster, darn! That would be extremely helpful!

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 11/24/2016 12:17am
Quote Post
tikoking2 Posted on: 11/22/2016 3:19pm
Tracor Posted on: 11/21/2016 9:23pm

Is there anything such? There used to be an "all drops are nanto" hack, imagine having that know :) 

The best I can think of for now is either buying and scrapping the titanium strongboxes for all eternity (because the buyable nantonium hack just crashes the game now) or enabling the forced drop hack and maybe boosting spawnrates then just rushing through pods over and over again. There's undoubtedly a better way to do it out there somewhere, though. I;d probably have to look into it a little then get back to you on that.

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 11/24/2016 2:40am
Quote Post
ashbashmore Posted on: 11/19/2016 5:25pm

This would be a really nice hack to have. ATM getting Alloy is pretty frustrating

Frustrating as it is I may agree, the only way to get alloy ASAp could is just continue doing nightmares with 100% drop hack, tried it and gained about 20k alloy in an hour. hope this give you ideas or such 

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 11/24/2016 12:29pm
Quote Post
acmapilan01 Posted on: 11/23/2016 9:40pm

Frustrating as it is I may agree, the only way to get alloy ASAp could is just continue doing nightmares with 100% drop hack, tried it and gained about 20k alloy in an hour. hope this give you ideas or such 

but wont you be MP banned if you get more than 14 strongboxes per match?

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 11/24/2016 2:36pm
Quote Post

There's an event going on now that seems like it could be worthwhile, so long as you've gpt a legit (or legit-looking) character ready. So that should/could give you a nice boost for now, right?

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 11/25/2016 2:10am
Quote Post
mihonafuji Posted on: 11/24/2016 7:29am
acmapilan01 Posted on: 11/23/2016 9:40pm

but wont you be MP banned if you get more than 14 strongboxes per match?

I've used the strongobx drop hack and I never got more than 13 strongboxes in every single match that I played with this hack. In my opinion, it sounds kinda impossible to get MP Banned by this (unless this limit can be reached in NM or events).

I'd really like to hack as KissMyWeapons does, but at the moment, his hacking strats. seems to be out of my range (very far from my knowledge [well, I don't know almost nothing about the hacking stuff... so don't bully me xd]).

But you shouldn't have to worry for the strongboxes drops hack. :P

~BOOO!

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 11/28/2016 2:01pm
Quote Post

Oh, hey. I've been thinking in an, possible way, to get an good ammount of Alloy using Konghack.

What if you go to an Equipment Salvage mission with the Zombies Spawn Rate Hacks (and drops, I think)?

I'm going to play a match with that and show you an screenshot of how many alloy I get (to not waste your time). :)

EDIT: Well, I got 2600 alloy (or 2647 if I scrap all strongboxes). I think it's something. At least, I can craft some [RED] weapons. xD

http://i.imgur.com/VkZ2ymi.png

~BOOO!