[Help] Alloy hack.
RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 11/29/2016 6:30am
Quote Post
T0B14S Posted on: 11/28/2016 9:01am

Oh, hey. I've been thinking in an, possible way, to get an good ammount of Alloy using Konghack.

What if you go to an Equipment Salvage mission with the Zombies Spawn Rate Hacks (and drops, I think)?

I'm going to play a match with that and show you an screenshot of how many alloy I get (to not waste your time). :)

EDIT: Well, I got 2600 alloy (or 2647 if I scrap all strongboxes). I think it's something. At least, I can craft some [RED] weapons. xD

http://i.imgur.com/VkZ2ymi.png

Hi,

Sounds good. However, you might need a new acocunt :) That 2600 seems like a cap that you reached rather than an "organic" reach. 1.5 years ago I had my l100 character banned because i was using spawn rate hack on a nightmare match. This is when I figured out that there is an alloy limit and if you reach that, you will get autobanned (simply because you could not have reached it without a hack). Fingers crossed it is not the case

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 11/29/2016 11:56am
Quote Post
tikoking2 Posted on: 11/29/2016 1:30am
T0B14S Posted on: 11/28/2016 9:01am

Oh, hey. I've been thinking in an, possible way, to get an good ammount of Alloy using Konghack.

What if you go to an Equipment Salvage mission with the Zombies Spawn Rate Hacks (and drops, I think)?

I'm going to play a match with that and show you an screenshot of how many alloy I get (to not waste your time). :)

EDIT: Well, I got 2600 alloy (or 2647 if I scrap all strongboxes). I think it's something. At least, I can craft some [RED] weapons. xD

http://i.imgur.com/VkZ2ymi.png

Hi,

Sounds good. However, you might need a new acocunt :) That 2600 seems like a cap that you reached rather than an "organic" reach. 1.5 years ago I had my l100 character banned because i was using spawn rate hack on a nightmare match. This is when I figured out that there is an alloy limit and if you reach that, you will get autobanned (simply because you could not have reached it without a hack). Fingers crossed it is not the case

I don't think so. Some guys got much more alloy than me (damn, I suck) without hacking (like a guy who got +5000 alloy in Meltdown). I don't think this causes an autoban unless you get an huge amount of alloy (like 10k, or more?).

But that guy wasn't banned (the one who got 5k alloy), so...

~BOOO!

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 12/03/2016 1:10am
Quote Post

That with x2 alloy... + the spawn rate hack (so more bosses spawns)... hmm... +10k alloy?

~BOOO!

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 12/03/2016 10:56pm
Quote Post

I'm pretty sure if you get past 14 strongboxes you won't get banned. Although it says you would getting past 14 you wouldn't it just there to scare people into not hacking strongboxes.

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 12/04/2016 1:23pm
Quote Post
KissMyWeapons - Professional Flash Hacker :D

All value of sas 4 are absolutely not server-sided, in the past with my 30+ KissMyWeapons account i had everything up to the black diamond badge and other thing, such as "unique created weapon" modifed from my own savegame then sent to the server.

All of these data are purely client sided, You need to be an elitist if you want to hack this game (actually, this game is very easy to be hacked) because Ninjakiwi is a pretty low level developers in term of coding.

You have 3 way:
Edit your profile account savegame, reconstruct the object and when your savegame load you SEND YOUR FORGED savegame to the server -> restart your client -> GG account modified with your needs.

Go in the Master class get access to the Dictionary of the game, modify your inventory,stats,badge,cash,elite core,alloy, time played or anything else, create a MP match to save your data => restart the game, GG done...

Extract the .csv of the games that are handling all game mechanics, such as current Loot dropped per boss (on my old youtube video when it was new :P), modify the number of alloy dropped, rekt a boss and get 1M alloy, and something else.

Ps: You got all info you wanted xDD, now you need to burn your finger on the keyboard and code yourself, hack aren't falling from the sky, and i can tell you that Especially Me, and Another friend has "Never" shared those kind of abusive hack/data, cause it would destroy the game in 2s if it was either used by a massive amount of people, When sas5 will be live (runing on unity) I will Assault this trash game and massively hack it (including calling function call at runtime).

You have a serious learning road to take if you want to be in the same "league", Wish you the best man cya !.

In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep-space miners, the New Earth Government legalized no-holds-barred fighting. Liandri Mining Corporation working with the NEG established a series of leagues and bloody public exhibitions. The fight's popularity grew with their brutality. Soon, Liandri discovered that the public matches were their most profitable enterprise.
[IGN] KissMyWeapons019

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 12/04/2016 4:01pm
Quote Post
Nightshades Posted on: 12/04/2016 8:23am

All value of sas 4 are absolutely not server-sided, in the past with my 30+ KissMyWeapons account i had everything up to the black diamond badge and other thing, such as "unique created weapon" modified from my own savegame then sent to the server.

Hi, 

Yeah, really nice descriptions. I expected as this is why you can hack anything from loot drop to spawn rate as it is running client side, but in other games you cannot if box opening and item generation is done on the server side.

We like to call ourselves "hackers" but I am pretty sure we would not be able to make a single script :D Not to mention, you are on at another level in hacking

Yeah, I understand the concern. This is why hack as "forced nanto drop" was useful as the greatest barrier was and is to get cores.

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 12/04/2016 4:17pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

Well said KMW. Pretty sure NK stopped developement for SAS, so don't think sas 5 coming out. So you wanna just fuck this game and release all the OP hacks right now? It's about time lulz

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 12/04/2016 9:36pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat
Nightshades Posted on: 12/04/2016 8:23am

All value of sas 4 are absolutely not server-sided, in the past with my 30+ KissMyWeapons account i had everything up to the black diamond badge and other thing, such as "unique created weapon" modifed from my own savegame then sent to the server.

All of these data are purely client sided, You need to be an elitist if you want to hack this game (actually, this game is very easy to be hacked) because Ninjakiwi is a pretty low level developers in term of coding.

You have 3 way:
Edit your profile account savegame, reconstruct the object and when your savegame load you SEND YOUR FORGED savegame to the server -> restart your client -> GG account modified with your needs.

Go in the Master class get access to the Dictionary of the game, modify your inventory,stats,badge,cash,elite core,alloy, time played or anything else, create a MP match to save your data => restart the game, GG done...

Extract the .csv of the games that are handling all game mechanics, such as current Loot dropped per boss (on my old youtube video when it was new :P), modify the number of alloy dropped, rekt a boss and get 1M alloy, and something else.

Ps: You got all info you wanted xDD, now you need to burn your finger on the keyboard and code yourself, hack aren't falling from the sky, and i can tell you that Especially Me, and Another friend has "Never" shared those kind of abusive hack/data, cause it would destroy the game in 2s if it was either used by a massive amount of people, When sas5 will be live (runing on unity) I will Assault this trash game and massively hack it (including calling function call at runtime).

You have a serious learning road to take if you want to be in the same "league", Wish you the best man cya !.

a bit out of topic but i'll speak my mind: I'll always hold a small grudge against you because you found some new knowledge in the flash world and never wrote a tutorial about it(even if it would have been private for a few months/years). I'm talking about swf injection. It's a project that two people in the world were pushing forward and neither decided to pubblish the end results. It's a bit of a disappointment.
If you are no longer obsessed by ninjakiwi and are ready to move on try to hack dead frontier

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 12/04/2016 11:41pm
Quote Post

About the 3 ways to hack the game:

1) I dunno what's a savegame, sry bro.
2) Master Class? Wat? Sry bro, I dunno what's that and Google didn't told me anything 'bout that.
3) Seems 2 be the easiest one... but I dunno about a programm that can extract .csv files. Damnit.

Extra: I don't have an idea of where are the game files. I only know the location of a .sol file called "sessionData.sol" and "sas4session.sol". Damnit. x2

=

I can do nothin'. :)

----

Btw, anybody knows the updated link of the debug version? xD
I think I've seen the patched one in a thumb of a video. :P

~BOOO!

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 12/05/2016 11:27pm
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 12/04/2016 11:17am

Well said KMW. Pretty sure NK stopped developement for SAS, so don't think sas 5 coming out. So you wanna just fuck this game and release all the OP hacks right now? It's about time lulz

Yes-yes, any alloy or core hack is welcome as a goodbye present :D 

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 12/08/2016 1:09am
Quote Post

Ninja kiwi can still patch it, since after a holloween/chrismas/easter graphics change, they can patch a hack.  BTW I also want the alloy hack, but until NK releases sas 5 (which might never happen), I think the alloy hack shouldn't be widely spread, cause it would be really sad to have it patched.

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 12/12/2016 10:17am
Quote Post

I agree we should have an alloy hack on sas4, the  type that we could easily access it and don't have to brush up on coding knowledge just to modify the base game to our needs. Basically we need someone to hack it for us .

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 12/20/2016 9:16am
Quote Post

I don't think there is a need for alloy hacks. you can just activated the all level 10 and 3/2 slots. It's more risky but atleast you get weapons like you craft them.

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 12/22/2016 8:17am
Quote Post

You really don't need allow tbh,it will just make you suspicios... . Use the very good gear drop hack insteadl, it pretty much doest the same thing . If you're ready to take an even riskier way try the ticket hack and spam some nightmare games with x2 Alloy on them.

RE: Alloy hack. Posted on: 12/22/2016 7:39pm
Quote Post

Allow hack can come in handy from time to time so there you can't say that there is no need for it.