[Request] Cosmos Quest
Cosmos Quest
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Clicker Idle Science Fiction

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Cosmos Quest

Last Updated: 09/16/2017 11:24

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Conquer Space and Time, collect energy and develop your Civilization from mere Caveman to powe.... Play Cosmos Quest
Cosmos Quest Posted on: 05/08/2017 7:32pm
Quote Post

is it possible to hack the number of followers? has anyone found it yet? also, the omega points hack doesn't seem to work, has anyone found the correct scan type?

RE: Cosmos Quest Posted on: 05/14/2017 8:58pm
Quote Post

Try searching for it in the save editor http://g.hol.es/load/cosmos_quest/ 

RE: Cosmos Quest Posted on: 05/15/2017 7:35am
Quote Post
Banned for excessive system abuse
Eduardomsc Posted on: 05/08/2017 3:32pm

is it possible to hack the number of followers? 

i thought it's not possible to hack number of followers, maybe. the delay is server sided. CMIIW.

RE: Cosmos Quest Posted on: 09/13/2017 12:13am
Quote Post
ipakerok46 Posted on: 05/15/2017 3:35am
Eduardomsc Posted on: 05/08/2017 3:32pm

is it possible to hack the number of followers? 

i thought it's not possible to hack number of followers, maybe. the delay is server sided. CMIIW.

It's not server side. If you change your time and date it affects the various timers. Must have it's own save/settings outside of the save. I Exported save, quit, moved time forward an hour, ran game, got an hour of offline resources but didn't affect Claim Followers timer, moved time back an hour (to correct time), and an extra hour was added onto the Claim Followers timer. So I Imported save, and the Claim Followers timer still had that extra hour added.

Edit: Or maybe it's a trick. Everyone seems to say it's server side.

RE: Cosmos Quest Posted on: 09/13/2017 9:19am
Quote Post
Banned for excessive system abuse
Jimmeh Posted on: 09/12/2017 8:13pm

It's not server side. If you change your time and date it affects the various timers. Must have it's own save/settings outside of the save. I Exported save, quit, moved time forward an hour, ran game, got an hour of offline resources but didn't affect Claim Followers timer, moved time back an hour (to correct time), and an extra hour was added onto the Claim Followers timer. So I Imported save, and the Claim Followers timer still had that extra hour added.

i thought it's not possible to hack number of followers, maybe. THE DELAY is server sided. CMIIW.

i thought you didn't get the point. errr, my english isn't good.
so, i mean the delay for claiming followers, pvp, roulette, etc is server sided. i am sure about that. it's look like two separated games, (let's call them with "gold" and "grey" , based on their background color). i am agree if the "grey" game is client sided, but not with "gold" game. every main proccesses in  "gold" game is executed at PlayFab's server.

RE: Cosmos Quest Posted on: 09/16/2017 11:24am
Quote Post
ipakerok46 Posted on: 09/13/2017 5:19am
Jimmeh Posted on: 09/12/2017 8:13pm

i thought it's not possible to hack number of followers, maybe. THE DELAY is server sided. CMIIW.

i thought you didn't get the point. errr, my english isn't good.
so, i mean the delay for claiming followers, pvp, roulette, etc is server sided. i am sure about that. it's look like two separated games, (let's call them with "gold" and "grey" , based on their background color). i am agree if the "grey" game is client sided, but not with "gold" game. every main proccesses in  "gold" game is executed at PlayFab's server.

Yeah, that's what it seems to be. The "gold" requires an active internet connection. But it is interesting that setting your clock back an hour permanently increases the length of the delay.