[Help] Bannable hacks
Bannable hacks
Bannable hacks Posted on: 06/11/2017 9:18am
Quote Post

May I know which hacks can get you banned? Thanks.

RE: Bannable hacks Posted on: 06/11/2017 11:30am
Quote Post

Majority of the hacks should be useable on single player.
Just be careful with hacks that can obviously cause suspicion on multiplayer mode.

For example: Failed Mission XP x120 - if you level up too much with low MP count, people will get suspicious. Although MP isn't the only way to level up, people made it the base of their suspicion and judgment. Equipping black weapons/armors for a low level character, setting skills that's higher than your level, etc causes suspicion too.

Happy playing/hacking ^^

RE: Bannable hacks Posted on: 06/13/2017 10:16am
Quote Post
The Mentally Challenged

Mordecai897 made a nice 7 items list of things that will get you banned. It's down the list somewhere here.

For the sake of people getting here, and your convenience, I'll do a quick sum-up of it here.

1. Don't get your skillpoints negative. So careful with that hack.
  2. Don't hack weapons way higher than your level.
  3. Don't touch the increase zombie hack in multiplayer.
  4. Reload the page/game after using the following hacks, otherwise you'll get the item accordingly to the hack used and get autobanned.
    • Black weapon / armor
    • 2000 grenades
    • 10 premium tickets
  5. Don't let your Nightmare Tickets go negative.
  6. Don't be obvious and get yourself reported
  7. Scared of bans? Just be legit.

Don't waste too much time reading this.

RE: Bannable hacks Posted on: 09/28/2017 8:09pm
Quote Post

Any hacks. Any hacks can get you banned from the game. Anyone is looking out for hackers, and will report them on the threads if they find one.

RE: Bannable hacks Posted on: 09/29/2017 2:41am
Quote Post

Use them wisely and you won't get banned...

Ex. Being level 50 and having maxed full black weaponry will get you reported and banned

RE: Bannable hacks Posted on: 04/06/2018 1:19pm
Quote Post

umm i guess you've missed something
i was hacking very well and no one has reported me
just a day after i've played on .swf game (which is required for hacks)
i was MP banned
so here's a tip... SWF BANS (unless you want to)

RE: Bannable hacks Posted on: 04/08/2018 10:11am
Quote Post

At this point in time. ALL of KHUT hacks WORK ... but it takes 2 hands to make a clap sound and the more forcefully you clap the louder the sound is created which will inevitabily catch the attention of bypassers nearby. Now let one stationary hands be the collectiion of hacks by KHUT and the hand hammering into it be your usage of hacks so the more frequently you use these hacks the larger sound of clap aka results of your hacks and your behavior online will be visible.

TL;DR the elite community of ex hackers that have been pardoned and the minor elite players of sas 4 that are still taking part in gaming championships are highly active and present around the browser game as they want to bid farewell to it by end of 2020 when google chrome, firefox and any major browser will bid farewell to flash platform so they want to end sas 4 legacy at a positive note and the only place this game will be accessible is either via mobile or STEAM.

By this logic:

1) if player hacks XP [normal + mastery XP] then based on how frequently he visits Multiplayer to farm he will get reported eventually and that goes for grinding xp and mastery xp via SP with monster spawner multiplier [with help from GM options] as on MP the MP GAMES , MP WINS, MP LOSSES AND MP DEATHS are comapred w.r.t the players level. sure you can say you grinded in SP but this is just feeding the troll and elitist who want any excuse to ruin your SAS 4 account as you are nothing but a nuisance who did not earn your achievements the PAINFULL WAY THEY DID angry (sooner IMO)
2) if player hacks money and alloy there is a chance to get reported because
REASON:
[w.r.t player's level ] -- there is a certain range of SAS creds earnable and quality of droppable lootbox which in turn effects the number of upgarde for slots and stars of slots given (3 for weapon and 2 for armor)
a) hacking money IMO effects quality of loot boxes dropped within game after each daily bonus refresh ingame. i can attest to that as before money hacking i was getting level 3-4 lootboxes when at level 45 but after money hax i only get level 1 steel box unless i dont play game for a week and half then everything gets resets somehow for me. This effects NM as well as the chance of Nanotium box is ruined even with a high roller bought. So game has some sort of back hand airethometic sanity check difference calculating buffers.

b) Same is case with alloy as crafting generates a full 10slots 3stars weapon and 2 stars armor piecec. for this if you dont want to raise flags ensure that the level difference between crafted item and your current level be atleast 10 or you craft your item after you progressed beyond level 35 as alloy grind in 2x Alloy bonus nightmare level with trustworthy players give 1k alloy almost per NM round for daily 5 tickets.

c) Speaking of NM tickets. better to stick with daily 5 tickets and default behavior of ticket decresing. Sure premium ticket and freezing tickets hack WORKS but as i said it is my opinion that server is maintaining some sort of sanity check buffers for each player account. Better to be safe but also it does not hurt to use it once in a while. Just keep your behavior random and use wisely.

d) Now as with all games ingame GOD-MODE is a no no IN MULTIPLAYER as it WILL RESULT IN a report on SAS HACKERS REPORT THREAD OF SHAME and MPBAN HAMMER. If you want to risk it then try regen or simply HOPE FOR THE BEST and play legit with respect to this option.

e) So what else remains ahh yes all weapon and player boosters. Well of these as of late

1) modded FRH & ZMP & IR will get you reported [becuae apparent visibly]
2) the remaining options.....

Well to summarize option (e) (2)

if you get screenshoted and snitched upon then you WILL GET REPORTED THATS THE RULES OF THE GAME HERE. So use wisely becuase cheating requires a ot more strategizing then legitimate game grinding but a successfull stealth cheat run rewards a higher sense of accomplishment and natural dopamine release then long run tiring hard working legitimate monotunous game grinding.

Happy cheating wink

RE: Bannable hacks Posted on: 04/08/2018 2:58pm
Quote Post
victorsp Posted on: 04/08/2018 6:11am

At this point in time. ALL of KHUT hacks WORK ... but it takes 2 hands to make a clap sound and the more forcefully you clap the louder the sound is created which will inevitabily catch the attention of bypassers nearby. Now let one stationary hands be the collectiion of hacks by KHUT and the hand hammering into it be your usage of hacks so the more frequently you use these hacks the larger sound of clap aka results of your hacks and your behavior online will be visible.

TL;DR the elite community of ex hackers that have been pardoned and the minor elite players of sas 4 that are still taking part in gaming championships are highly active and present around the browser game as they want to bid farewell to it by end of 2020 when google chrome, firefox and any major browser will bid farewell to flash platform so they want to end sas 4 legacy at a positive note and the only place this game will be accessible is either via mobile or STEAM.

By this logic:

1) if player hacks XP [normal + mastery XP] then based on how frequently he visits Multiplayer to farm he will get reported eventually and that goes for grinding xp and mastery xp via SP with monster spawner multiplier [with help from GM options] as on MP the MP GAMES , MP WINS, MP LOSSES AND MP DEATHS are comapred w.r.t the players level. sure you can say you grinded in SP but this is just feeding the troll and elitist who want any excuse to ruin your SAS 4 account as you are nothing but a nuisance who did not earn your achievements the PAINFULL WAY THEY DID angry (sooner IMO)
2) if player hacks money and alloy there is a chance to get reported because
REASON:
[w.r.t player's level ] -- there is a certain range of SAS creds earnable and quality of droppable lootbox which in turn effects the number of upgarde for slots and stars of slots given (3 for weapon and 2 for armor)
a) hacking money IMO effects quality of loot boxes dropped within game after each daily bonus refresh ingame. i can attest to that as before money hacking i was getting level 3-4 lootboxes when at level 45 but after money hax i only get level 1 steel box unless i dont play game for a week and half then everything gets resets somehow for me. This effects NM as well as the chance of Nanotium box is ruined even with a high roller bought. So game has some sort of back hand airethometic sanity check difference calculating buffers.

b) Same is case with alloy as crafting generates a full 10slots 3stars weapon and 2 stars armor piecec. for this if you dont want to raise flags ensure that the level difference between crafted item and your current level be atleast 10 or you craft your item after you progressed beyond level 35 as alloy grind in 2x Alloy bonus nightmare level with trustworthy players give 1k alloy almost per NM round for daily 5 tickets.

c) Speaking of NM tickets. better to stick with daily 5 tickets and default behavior of ticket decresing. Sure premium ticket and freezing tickets hack WORKS but as i said it is my opinion that server is maintaining some sort of sanity check buffers for each player account. Better to be safe but also it does not hurt to use it once in a while. Just keep your behavior random and use wisely.

d) Now as with all games ingame GOD-MODE is a no no IN MULTIPLAYER as it WILL RESULT IN a report on SAS HACKERS REPORT THREAD OF SHAME and MPBAN HAMMER. If you want to risk it then try regen or simply HOPE FOR THE BEST and play legit with respect to this option.

e) So what else remains ahh yes all weapon and player boosters. Well of these as of late

1) modded FRH & ZMP & IR will get you reported [becuae apparent visibly]
2) the remaining options.....

Well to summarize option (e) (2)

if you get screenshoted and snitched upon then you WILL GET REPORTED THATS THE RULES OF THE GAME HERE. So use wisely becuase cheating requires a ot more strategizing then legitimate game grinding but a successfull stealth cheat run rewards a higher sense of accomplishment and natural dopamine release then long run tiring hard working legitimate monotunous game grinding.

Happy cheating wink

you're right with all of these
and i did know about this all and how to balance my game
with respect to skill points , money , alloys , weapons and armors (with their grades) and even MP stats for level
i looked at the hacker report thread and i haven't found any report against me
but i still don't know how i had got banned without being caught?!
i was going well for about more than 6 months and as soon as i opened that SWF link i got banned
maybe because that link is authorized only for NK staff ?