[Request] Idle Accelerator

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Idle Accelerator

Last Updated: 12/17/2017 14:47

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Particle accelerator manager. Improve and research new particles to produce energy.
Idle Accelerator Posted on: 07/20/2017 8:20pm
Quote Post

The offline boost time and research level cheats worked for me on chrome as well. I assume the research points cheat does as well, but I can't verify - mine were in the billions by the time I attempted it.

WORD OF WARNING:
I also got carried away and tried hacking the particle levels and city rating (4bx1, both), on chrome and firefox respectively, but both caused the game to crash. Now, it goes through the loading sequence on chrome, but goes black and causes the page/scrollbar to freeze; it does the same on firefox, but instead of freezing it slows the page down (apparently)/I can still use the scrollbar.
And now I don't know how to fix it, and I was really getting into the game, too.

RE: Idle Accelerator Posted on: 09/07/2017 9:46am
Quote Post

thx this was really helpful 

RE: Idle Accelerator Posted on: 09/09/2017 7:13pm
Quote Post
Torne Posted on: 07/20/2017 4:20pm

The offline boost time and research level cheats worked for me on chrome as well. I assume the research points cheat does as well, but I can't verify - mine were in the billions by the time I attempted it.

WORD OF WARNING:
I also got carried away and tried hacking the particle levels and city rating (4bx1, both), on chrome and firefox respectively, but both caused the game to crash. Now, it goes through the loading sequence on chrome, but goes black and causes the page/scrollbar to freeze; it does the same on firefox, but instead of freezing it slows the page down (apparently)/I can still use the scrollbar.
And now I don't know how to fix it, and I was really getting into the game, too.

The same kind of thing happened for me and now I am stuck playing it on internet explorer.

RE: Idle Accelerator Posted on: 12/17/2017 2:47pm
Quote Post

Same here. Hacking RP is enough to give a nice boost though.