[Information] Passwords Wiped
Use the forgot password if you'd like back in
RE: Passwords Wiped Posted on: 10/18/2017 11:51am
Quote Post

Thanks Shadow, had the same problem, wrong email so i thoght i was caught in a fucking loop.

Was quite annoying but i understand why you had to wipe all passwords, hope the bots are all long dead now ;-)

RE: Passwords Wiped Posted on: 11/04/2017 10:37am
Quote Post

Hi, I have a problem here... I didn't use your site for a long time and today I finally needed it so I tryed to log in. Obviously I found out about this password change thing and followed instructions, resetted... All fine.
I have access again, but I was sure I had points to last me years (maybe I'm wrong? False memory? Maybe it's the rest thou...) and now I saw only a few left... No problem I thought, I'll just use the market stock to gain them again right? Right.
Since I was gonna try to use some hacks for a game Iìm playing anyway I decided to vote these hacks to gain some points and speed up the process (and contribute to validate them) but I get the "you need 5 posts to vote" message... Really?
I'm sure I voted hacks in the past and posted something in order to be able to do it...
Am I going mad? Is this reality? I ask because it wouldn't be that unlikely: I'm pretty screwd up lately...

Edit: And apparently my post count is actually 1.... Either something's up or I reeeeally should get that appointment with the shrink... cheeky

RE: Passwords Wiped Posted on: 11/04/2017 1:51pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Yeah, looks like you ran out of points quite a while ago and just redeemed your account today.  You lose 2 every day, which is kinda a lot over 6 years...

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Passwords Wiped Posted on: 11/04/2017 2:22pm
Quote Post

Yeah I tought about that but I was pretty sure I had enough for 20 years (I did made the count I'm sure. maybe a stupid math mistake...) and anyway that doesn't explain the post count...
No biggie anyway... I'll have time in the next few days to recuperate points.

RE: Passwords Wiped Posted on: 11/05/2017 8:55am
Quote Post
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 10/01/2017 11:19am

All passwords have been reset and the miminum length is now 16 characters.  Use a phrase people.

~TiM

thanks

RE: Passwords Wiped Posted on: 11/12/2017 9:57am
Quote Post
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 10/01/2017 11:19am

All passwords have been reset and the miminum length is now 16 characters.  Use a phrase people.

~TiM

Hey TiM, how are you?! I wonder if those pwd resets will happen from time to time, you know?! The reason i'm asking is because i think it should be, since it would help to get rid of inactive accounts. 

RE: Passwords Wiped Posted on: 11/14/2017 12:50am
Quote Post

Always prefered an ASCII-Numeric password myself. An 8 character ascii-numeric is stronger than a sixteen character text password, afaik

RE: Passwords Wiped Posted on: 11/14/2017 1:07am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez