Hex changes and AoB wildcards
Developer just updated a game, and my AoB stoped working.
Redownloaded SWF, and the source have not changed in the function I seek, but the hex changed:
Old:
60 FE 06 66 82 44 60 98 38 66 CF 2B 60 98 38 66 D0 2B 24 02 4F 87 07 03
New:
60 FE 06 66 89 44 60 9E 38 66 D1 2B 60 9E 38 66 D2 2B 24 02 4F 87 07 03
Só now I have:
60 FE 06 66 ?? 44 60 ?? 38 66 ?? 2B 60 ?? 38 66 ?? 2B 24 02 4F 87 07 03
Why the hex changed?
Could I have know it before the update, so I can start making generic AoB?
All the codes are refering "_as3_getlex" and "_as3_getproperty", but in other cases the the hex still the same as the source.