Weird error ( chrome and fox), returned a value of 0
could not locate flash process, chrome ( and fox) returned a value of zero

the game im trying to hack is SAS zombie 4

i've read and searched pretty much all the posts about this error, i've got everything set up, but the error persists, when i try to manually find the process. In chrome, it showed about 6-7 different processes, i tried all of them and they all the hacks i clicked failed, same goes with firefox.

Also failed Posted on: 01/28/2018 2:49am
Quote Post

Yea I used konghack and a cheat engine, and they both failed to hack the game. I'm assuming that NK updated the game so all these hacks are now out of date (?)

i just saw a guy at level 7 with 400+ skill points, and he said he got the hack from here, pretty sure there's an error somewhere, or maybe im doing something wrong, but i've check 5-6 different posts about all the errors there is, nothing came up

Just install firefox v56.02 and disable updates for firefox. reinstall all your add-ons and then retry what you were doing maybe it might work (this did it for me).

Happy troule shooting

I have the same problem, plus I cannot find any game hack, does not search..I will reinstal fox..

Anyone found a fix to this problem yet?

Hey I installed firefox v56.02 and i got it to work on Obliterate Everything 3!. Just went all the way to here: 
https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/56.0.2/win64/en-US/
Install that and you should be good. Didn't have to uninstall the current firefox version first
Then it worked just like  his trainer tutorial, autodetect and everything

Kudos to victorsp

zxcvbnm31mgmailcom Posted on: 01/28/2018 2:44am

In chrome, it showed about 6-7 different processes, i tried all of them and they all the hacks i clicked failed, same goes with firefox.

Yep, chrome has like 7 process to choose, that's why I use firefox instead and select ''plugin-container'' process and it works. It may sound obvious or you may have tried it already but I'll leave it here anyway in case someone new to the app runs into the same issue.