Kitty Catsanova
The thread for all things Kitty Catsanova.
Kitty Catsanova
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Animal Clicker Cute Dating Pet

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Kitty Catsanova

The thread for all things Kitty Catsanova.
Last Updated: 05/01/2018 12:59

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Snuggle time! Kitty Catsanova is an Idle Date Sim where you collect Kitties and win their hearts! Take up your adorable quest by giving gifts, working silly...
Kitty Catsanova Posted on: 04/28/2018 3:07am
Quote Post

I don't know what or even if this game can me modded, but I figured I would start this thread in the hopes of putting the word out about this game. Also if anyone has found out how to mod anything in the game don't hesitate to post here what it is and what worked. This game is made by Sad Panda Studios, who you may know made Crush Crush. They have said in the comment section on kongregate, that this game has been built from the ground up, and isn't just a reskin of Crush Crush.

Link: https://www.kongregate.com/games/SadPandaStudios/kitty-catsanova

Edit 1: Thanks The Ignorant Masses for adding the game to the database.

Edit 2: All modding was done on Cheat Engine - Double, Chrome 64-bit. Thanks.

Edit 3: There seems to be a limit to how high you can make the Sugar Boost, before it just crashes the game upon starting a craft.

RE: Kitty Catsanova Posted on: 04/29/2018 12:19am
Quote Post
Strider18 Posted on: 04/27/2018 11:07pm

I don't know what or even if this game can me modded, but I figured I would start this thread in the hopes of putting the word out about this game. Also if anyone has found out how to mod anything in the game don't hesitate to post here what it is and what worked. This game is made by Sad Panda Studios, who you may know made Crush Crush. They have said in the comment section on kongregate, that this game has been built from the ground up, and isn't just a reskin of Crush Crush.

Link: https://www.kongregate.com/games/SadPandaStudios/kitty-catsanova

Attach to the browser everything seems to be double*1. Speedhack also works.

RE: Kitty Catsanova Posted on: 05/01/2018 12:59pm
Quote Post

Tierce, how do you use it to max levels, I found the value and changed it but it did nothing, other then just allow me to pretend I did a craft 1 billion times.