Kitty Catsanova
I don't know what or even if this game can me modded, but I figured I would start this thread in the hopes of putting the word out about this game. Also if anyone has found out how to mod anything in the game don't hesitate to post here what it is and what worked. This game is made by Sad Panda Studios, who you may know made Crush Crush. They have said in the comment section on kongregate, that this game has been built from the ground up, and isn't just a reskin of Crush Crush.
Link: https://www.kongregate.com/games/SadPandaStudios/kitty-catsanova
Edit 1: Thanks The Ignorant Masses for adding the game to the database.
Edit 2: All modding was done on Cheat Engine - Double, Chrome 64-bit. Thanks.
Edit 3: There seems to be a limit to how high you can make the Sugar Boost, before it just crashes the game upon starting a craft.