[Request] Tap Wizard RPG
Looking to see if someone can decode this save file text/string or point me to a tool that'll help.
Tap Wizard RPG Posted on: 05/29/2019 9:14am
Quote Post

I believe the game's engine is Unity, or rather for a time its' mobile/PC predecessor Idle Mage Attack was at least. I'm kinda at a loss here and really unskilled such that I couldn't crack this on my own. I'm interested in editing new game pluses, or experience gain for spells primarily. 
https://pastebin.com/Df6hUq6d  The save string is pasted there so I don't have to spam it in the topic description.

I'm playing on an Android emulator, but don't be deceived-- the save file was from a mobile game.

The wager is, it might be theoretically stuffed into, normally, a .dll file (I may be talking out my head) and Quasimojo talking about an assembly csharp editor coming into play for Idling to Rule the Gods, which is definitely a Unity game... well, I'm not familiar with hacking nor programming language, code, reverse-engineering and encryption/encoding and decoding.

So if someone is so clever that they could take a look at that and be able to interpret-- the text string was derived from selecting to export that save information.

RE: Tap Wizard RPG Posted on: 05/29/2019 9:46pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

the leading and trailing hashes are fluff, without them it is a csv encoded with base64. 

Apk and links would have helped but i would rather avoiding dissecting it cause it is a boring and time consuming process. May i suggest you try to use cheat engine on the physical memory of the emulator or try to find a way to make it work and report your progress? 

RE: Tap Wizard RPG Posted on: 06/03/2019 9:08am
Quote Post

Yeah, I think I just have used Lucky Patcher for inapp purchase circumvention, and then I use Cheat Engine to hack the 4byte values of Runes in the game, Float for Wisdom, and well-- 4 byte applied to most everything in-inventory and a few other values, and that sufficed to really break or progress in the game (same for spell marks).

Thanks for the insight and apologies for not having much a link or an APK reference to work with, wouldn't have known where to start in looking for one-- I just figured perhaps the text was semi-generic.

I don't blame you for not wanting to sift through/dissect it, and yeah.. it's boring/time-consuming and of minimal interest to yourself.