[Request] DualForce Idle
Anybody know how to change some values on this game? Am personally at a loss and just making it crash
DualForce Idle Posted on: 12/14/2020 4:59pm
Quote Post

Game link: https://www.kongregate.com/games/nerderror/dualforce-idle

Seriously, even getting it to play nice with Cheat Engine has been a PITA for me (and it doesn't react to speedhacking, which would otherwise be a freaking godsend to grinding). Increased amount of turrets that can be placed would be great, control over Gold or RP (Rebirth Points), gold/rebirth upgrade levels, something to manipulate the respawn timer- anything would be helpful. 

When I try to find and manipulate values on turrets, the game crashes (assuming I'm finding the correct values). Might've been close to finding Rebirth points, or at least upgrade levels-- without success in changing them. Might need AoB fuckery, but I'm not versed in that business.

RIP Kongregate, RIP most of Konghack.

RE: DualForce Idle Posted on: 12/16/2020 8:55pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

still cant add games with userscript. Anyhow it is made with construct3 and i cant recall what techniques i used on those kind of game, would need to check my old stuff. I couldnt find values using 4b and doubles either targeting the subframe process. Maybe you cant wait for the values to change like in old root variables for as2 (ie no next scan)

RE: DualForce Idle Posted on: 12/17/2020 3:01pm
Quote Post

Well, damn, thanks for the reply and helpful information, anyways, Zen. Hm... I think it seemed like 4bytes*1 was promising (or was it double values...), but turned out nothing... Userscript.. Construct3.. interesting. But, God, I came up with so many results when searching values, I couldn't have imagined the one I needed in a single search was at the ~very bottom of the results... 

Thanks, again for the help^. Cheers. 

God, players have been frustrated at the fact that the engine apparently doesn't let you change browser tabs or minimize the browser, because doing as much causes the game to freeze up, and for no progress to be made. Knowing it's made in Construct3... that might help to figure out a solution.

I tried using Tampermonkey on Chrome, and a userscript  that was meant to keep a website 'on focus' so that it didn't get suspended, or something, in hopes that that the game could continuously run, regardless of what else you'd be doing. That script didn't seem to work, in that endeavor, unless it was that I needed to re-open my entire browser, rather than just refresh Kongregate. :/ 

"...But most game/UI logic [is] written with [my] own mini-idle-engine on TypeScript..." (And, yes, Construct3); Interesting... 

RE: DualForce Idle Posted on: 12/21/2020 2:24pm
Quote Post

Anyone got something on that one?

RE: DualForce Idle Posted on: 12/22/2020 9:35pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

cheat engine subframe process scan for values that do not change and are unique enough (if the value changes the address changes too) good ol immutability

Truth to be told i have some console style hacks but there are issues since they are not just copy paste based but the game doesnt seem good enough to warrant spending time figuring out better ways

Object.defineProperty(Game.Construct3,'dt',{writable:false,value:1/15})

target gameiframe and paste in console, it is some sort of small speedhack that mostly affects timers like the spawn monster ones