Ragnarok Support reloaded
-migrated-
Re: Ragnarok Support reloaded Posted on: 03/24/2009 3:40pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
I work an excellent paying job (Not for the government.). Plus, I get everything OEM from http://newegg.com :ugeek:

I only have two systems, mind you. The massive storage media server one, and the hard core gamer one... :ugeek:

I do have an old Dell Poweredge SC440 sitting around for sale. It has a dual core (at some ghz...) with 1x500GB HD and 1x750GB HD installed with 3GB ram. And I believe XP Pro...

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Ragnarok Support reloaded Posted on: 03/24/2009 9:44pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Quote from: "TasteOfChaos"
Well... IE sucks balls anyway. Firefox, Safari.... Chrome... all are WAY better than IE.

Safari = Win

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Ragnarok Support reloaded Posted on: 03/24/2009 9:48pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Also, Any news on the RagnaRoids Idea I posted on the z8 forum (KBH, WPE, Rag, CE, Browser)?

Re: Ragnarok Support reloaded Posted on: 03/24/2009 11:20pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "The_Ignorant_Masses"
I work an excellent paying job (Not for the government.). Plus, I get everything OEM from http://newegg.com :ugeek:

I only have two systems, mind you. The massive storage media server one, and the hard core gamer one... :ugeek:

I do have an old Dell Poweredge SC440 sitting around for sale. It has a dual core (at some ghz...) with 1x500GB HD and 1x750GB HD installed with 3GB ram. And I believe XP Pro...

hmm - send me the spex - will you ship to Japan? Just got a KVM as a gift and need 2 more computers to take full effect.
Re: Ragnarok Support reloaded Posted on: 03/25/2009 12:16pm
Quote Post
The problem is that Ragnarok is programmed to pose as IE so we have to delete temp files on IE.
Re: [Sticky] Ragnarok Support reloaded Posted on: 03/26/2009 3:29pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
I have no problem shipping to Japan. It looks like I'm going to have to hook it back up soon as well... (I installed 2 RAID cards in it as well. (broken image removed) )

My 6x1TB array died last night. It looks like EVERYTHING might have got corrupted. One of the six disks failed... and Windows labels disks Disk 0, Disk 1, Disk 2, etc. in no relation to the hardware IDs. Soooo... I removed Hardware disk 1... and the array completely failed... Worst case scenario, I lost 2.5TB worth of video, music, pictures, games, programs, OS disks, etc., at which point I reformat the system as an XP x64 unit and use each of the 6 drives independently. Screw redundancy at that point...

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: [Sticky] Ragnarok Support reloaded Posted on: 03/26/2009 5:32pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "The_Ignorant_Masses"
I have no problem shipping to Japan. It looks like I'm going to have to hook it back up soon as well... (I installed 2 RAID cards in it as well. (broken image removed) )

My 6x1TB array died last night. It looks like EVERYTHING might have got corrupted. One of the six disks failed... and Windows labels disks Disk 0, Disk 1, Disk 2, etc. in no relation to the hardware IDs. Soooo... I removed Hardware disk 1... and the array completely failed... Worst case scenario, I lost 2.5TB worth of video, music, pictures, games, programs, OS disks, etc., at which point I reformat the system as an XP x64 unit and use each of the 6 drives independently. Screw redundancy at that point...

Life sucks sometimes :geek:
Re: [Sticky] Ragnarok Support reloaded Posted on: 03/26/2009 7:06pm
Quote Post
if you use rag, is it supposed 2 give you the badge in the rag chat window?
Re: [Sticky] Ragnarok Support reloaded Posted on: 03/26/2009 7:40pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Rob"
if you use rag, is it supposed 2 give you the badge in the rag chat window?
Yes
Re: [Sticky] Ragnarok Support reloaded Posted on: 03/26/2009 7:55pm
Quote Post
SecurityError: Error #2060: Security sandbox violation: ExternalInterface caller http://core.videoegg.com/eap/7892/html/ ... Loader.swf cannot access http://www.kongregate.com/.
at flash.external::ExternalInterface$/_initJS()
at flash.external::ExternalInterface$/call()
at com.videoegg.admanager.js.html.bridge::CommunicationBridge/sendMessage()
at com.videoegg.adManager.model::ModelLoader/sendLoadToJS()
at com.videoegg.adManager.model::ModelLoader/loadModel()
at com.videoegg.adManager.model::ModelLoader()
i get that error when i open rag
Re: [Sticky] Ragnarok Support reloaded Posted on: 03/26/2009 9:13pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Quote from: "Rob"
SecurityError: Error #2060: Security sandbox violation: ExternalInterface caller http://core.videoegg.com/eap/7892/html/ ... Loader.swf cannot access http://www.kongregate.com/.
at flash.external::ExternalInterface$/_initJS()
at flash.external::ExternalInterface$/call()
at com.videoegg.admanager.js.html.bridge::CommunicationBridge/sendMessage()
at com.videoegg.adManager.model::ModelLoader/sendLoadToJS()
at com.videoegg.adManager.model::ModelLoader/loadModel()
at com.videoegg.adManager.model::ModelLoader()
i get that error when i open rag

You, Sir, Have a problem.

Re: [Sticky] Ragnarok Support reloaded Posted on: 03/26/2009 9:17pm
Quote Post
lol yes obviously
Re: [Sticky] Ragnarok Support reloaded Posted on: 03/26/2009 9:27pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Do you mind going back to IE 6? That fixed a similar problem of mine. Also, If you have any complaint about that, shut up, and change to a real browser, like Safari, or Firefox.

Re: [Sticky] Ragnarok Support reloaded Posted on: 03/26/2009 10:50pm
Quote Post
firefox is awesome, and i obviously use it
Re: [Sticky] Ragnarok Support reloaded Posted on: 03/27/2009 9:30am
Quote Post
But Firefox won't make a difference as I'm pretty sure Rag uses and needs IE to run. Try using version 12 of Rag, 14 doesn't have that many differences and just doesn't work at times.

And TIM's VM is the last case scenario as it's a 3.5GB download, but you shouldn't be worried about using it, as it's not gonna mess up your machine, as it's a machine within a machine.

Tookie