*request* platform racing 2
-migrated-
Platform Racing 2
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Multiplayer Platform Quick Racing

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Platform racing 2

Automated simming for 4 characters.
Last Updated: 11/27/2016 20:57

Platform Racing 2

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 11/20/2013 21:06

[Request] Platform Racing 2

-migrated-
Last Updated: 08/31/2012 20:10

*request* platform racing 2

-migrated-
Last Updated: 01/09/2011 01:02

Newbieland Conqueror

Complete Newbieland 2 in 1:30 or under

New York Minute

Complete "It's New York" in 1:15 or under

Mad Hatter

Complete Hat Factory in 7:00 or under

Bird Brain

Enter any race wearing a full bird costume

Game Dscription
Create your own levels, and race online with friends.
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 03/31/2009 8:42pm
Quote Post
aw (broken image removed)

And it supposedly just uses a small portion of your computer processing power to virtually fold proteins... somehow it helps scientists at Stanford University...
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 03/31/2009 8:49pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Quote from: "TasteOfChaos"

And it supposedly just uses a small portion of your computer processing power to virtually fold proteins... somehow it helps scientists at Stanford University...

Mhmm, I've got a friend with his computer forever running that program. His mother died of cancer. It apparently tries the billions of combinations that cancer could take to find a common important factor, and send the details back.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 03/31/2009 9:39pm
Quote Post

and this helps with platform racing 2 how?

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 03/31/2009 11:02pm
Quote Post
It doesnt.... except for once you hit 5k folding "points" you get a crown hat, and at 100k you get a cowboy hat. The cowboy hat lets you fly around in the air for however long you want and the crown lets you not blow up when you hit mines
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 03/31/2009 11:34pm
Quote Post
How did you find out about this? Are you a Dev? Never heard of such a thing. How are the points generated? Protiens processed? by time?
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 04/01/2009 2:29am
Quote Post
i found out about it a few months ago by looking to see if there were more hats to be had. Well, after googling it, it lead me to team jiggmin and their forums. It said the crown can be obtained by getting 5k F@H points. And then i found out what F@H was. Pretty simple.

And to find out a lil more about F@H, watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVVojA-5ijs

This video actually tells what it does and shows that its usable on your PS3 (broken image removed)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoMHnKMD_Aw
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 04/02/2009 12:16am
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
I recently got my 5k points. I'll run your name for a bit tomoz if you want. I couldn't be arsed getting the 100K, that could take weeks

lol idek why i still come here

Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 04/03/2009 1:18am
Quote Post
Well... i wish more people liked this game... then we could have a "i scratch your back you scratch mine" deal going on. We could run each others names until the 5k was gotten.... or 100k..., if people actually wanted to help. We have 386 members... each project will give an average of about 1k points. The highest i have seen is about 3k and the lowest being about 100. So i figure a 1k average would be good. Now, if each person ran the project for one WU per person, that would be way more than enough to get the 100k.
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 04/03/2009 5:50am
Quote Post
I could do it, but I'm not sure how to do it....
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 04/03/2009 1:15pm
Quote Post
just by downloading it and letting it run. There really isn't much that the user has to do...
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 04/03/2009 5:34pm
Quote Post
Download link?

I'm really lazy because it's easter!
Re: [Help] Platform Racing 2 Posted on: 04/03/2009 5:35pm
Quote Post
Well, as some may know, i love playing PR2. Im currently a level 25 and am about 1.5k exp from level 26. Anyway, i have everything i can possibly get without Folding. Well, i want to start folding so i can get the cowboy hat and the crown. The thing is, folding takes a lot of time. So i was wondering if you guys could help me out by running F@H for my account... so i can have multiple computers at once racking up points for me. If you would be willing to run F@H for me, please download it here:

http://folding.stanford.edu/English/Download

After downloading, right click the icon in the bottom right corner of your screen. Hit "Configure". Set the Team ID to 143016 and then set the username to TasteOfChaos and hit ok. Thats it. The faster your computer, the better.
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 04/03/2009 5:37pm
Quote Post
Oh, sorry my bad :S
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 05/04/2009 1:45pm
Quote Post
So IS there a working speedhack for Pr2 ??
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 05/04/2009 1:57pm
Quote Post
Nope, its server based so it is limited on what ya can do