*request* platform racing 2
-migrated-
Platform Racing 2
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Multiplayer Platform Quick Racing

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Platform racing 2

Automated simming for 4 characters.
Last Updated: 11/27/2016 20:57

Platform Racing 2

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 11/20/2013 21:06

[Request] Platform Racing 2

-migrated-
Last Updated: 08/31/2012 20:10

*request* platform racing 2

-migrated-
Last Updated: 01/09/2011 01:02

Newbieland Conqueror

Complete Newbieland 2 in 1:30 or under

New York Minute

Complete "It's New York" in 1:15 or under

Mad Hatter

Complete Hat Factory in 7:00 or under

Bird Brain

Enter any race wearing a full bird costume

Game Dscription
Create your own levels, and race online with friends.
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 08/11/2009 12:56pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Onenottoknow"
Ok, I'm a little confused about the folding bit. How does points gained with f@h translate to benefits in pr2? I see nothing on their website about pr2 rewards.. lol.

Edit: I made a F@H team if anyone wants to join it: 169550

You join the PR2 team and get a shit ton of points and get crap rewards. It literally takes like a year to get the crown though I'm use you can speedhack it.

More fun just hacking it.
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 08/11/2009 1:02pm
Quote Post

Dude, this is a hacking forum, not a F@H shit board.

Use these links to help you, and DO NOT create your own team.. -.-

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/12/topics/47336
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 08/11/2009 1:38pm
Quote Post
One;

It's pertinent to the game in discussion, thus pertinent to the thread and this forum. Calm your temper.

Anyways, thanks for the link.
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 08/11/2009 1:48pm
Quote Post
You can create however many teams you want, no one is stopping you I was just telling you because it won't help you in getting a crown/cowboy.
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 08/11/2009 1:56pm
Quote Post
Indeed.

In reply to deathscreation, I thought it was confirmed that speedhacking didn't work anymore? Did I misread?

F@H - my name on there is Metaphorical, if anyone cares to help out. I'm in no rush, though.
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 08/11/2009 2:07pm
Quote Post
Indeed.

In reply to deathscreation, I thought it was confirmed that speedhacking didn't work anymore? Did I misread?

F@H - my name on there is Metaphorical, if anyone cares to help out. I'm in no rush, though.

Speedhack, as in for F@H. You gain point for how long you fold for. Make time go faster.

Also, one is correct. It's fine for this forum but not the particular board. Gamehack is for, well hacking.
Your supposed to post that kind of stuff in Gameplay or Talk but I don't think there exactly that active.
I don't mind so much, at least it's game relevant.
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 08/11/2009 2:31pm
Quote Post
I wouldn't quite say that. He said to quit posting things about F@H on the forum, but F@H is relevant to the game at hand. Obviously it wouldn't be entirely appropriate to make a thread about F@H in the hacking section.

Besides, it's not like this thread is producing exciting breakthroughs in pr2 hacking at the moment. 8-)

I'll have to try out speedhacking F@H, I would think it would mess the program's results up a little, though. It's nice to be able to contribute to the research.
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 08/11/2009 7:16pm
Quote Post
I wouldn't quite say that. He said to quit posting things about F@H on the forum, but F@H is relevant to the game at hand. Obviously it wouldn't be entirely appropriate to make a thread about F@H in the hacking section.

Besides, it's not like this thread is producing exciting breakthroughs in pr2 hacking at the moment. 8-)

I'll have to try out speedhacking F@H, I would think it would mess the program's results up a little, though. It's nice to be able to contribute to the research.

I agree but I don't take part. I'm constantly using my entire ram emulating this and downloading that in a tiny room that quickly turns into an oven.
My ram periodically melts anyway and I hate lagging during anything so I have to pass. :lol:

Yeah, I wouldn't speedhack if you actually wanted to make a difference only for cheating points. The results would be garbage and probably quite scary.
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 08/11/2009 7:23pm
Quote Post
You might end up doing an "Orson Welles" and scaring an entire nation into believing that there's some sort of alien attack...

I wouldn't advise messing up data on these kind of servers etc (like SETI@home) for hacking purposes, there are other ways.

Tookie

Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 08/17/2009 11:26pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Chrisis1993"
LOL Wrong, movement is N :twisted: T server sided.

Found this a little ago, sorry for not sharing, thought somebody else already found and submitted it. I recently searched youtube and google but found no speed hack for PR2.

I found by testing in level editor, where you can change the attributes while playing. I bet everyone have tried changing the 1-100 value, noticed that it didn't work, and then gave up. I just searched increased/decreased and got like 20 addresses, then tested each one of them. Then I found the Speed and Jump value.

Soo...

Hack:
Set Speed to 2
Set Jump to 8
Set Acceleration to 100 (not really important as you have the Speed value, so I don't care look for it :? ) (Edit: OK I CAN'T FIND IT)

Enter a level
As the background of the level appears,
Search for "26843545"
Change both results to: "-1" (Counts as 4294967295) (lol try make it 4294967296 :lol: )
If it's more than two addresses, Jump address ends with a -B, and Speed address with a -3
If you hit a mine or a stat block, or a enemy hurt you, the values will reset, so freeze, but remember unfreeze before returning to Lobby. It's a high chance other memory will use those addresses, so you'll have to find the addresses again after each match. However they appear close to the old addresses.
Then,
Pwn !! (broken image removed)

Edit: After some testing the addresses appears to appear (lol) at two spots close to each other, and the affecting values appears to switch between those addresses. Freezing them doesn't crash the browser and you will be able to speedhack at the start of the race. However the switching addresses can change, but still appear close (scan between XXXX0000 and XXXXFFFF if scanning goes slow).
Then,
Pwn !! (broken image removed)

does this still work?
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 08/18/2009 1:42am
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Test it..

lol idek why i still come here

Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 08/20/2009 4:32pm
Quote Post
i dont want to risk ban by trying to hack on a server , but if anyone would be willing to give me password so i can get badges it would be greatly appreciated, im very trustworthy , but lazy lol its too much work to train another account whenever i forget password lol. Please PM me :cry:
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 08/20/2009 4:54pm
Quote Post
I'll see what I can do, I don't want to give you my main pr2 account because that would reveal who I am..

Time to steal a noob's account! (broken image removed)
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 08/20/2009 5:26pm
Quote Post
Already done.
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 08/20/2009 6:03pm
Quote Post
wut?

You need to tell me you already did it?!?
I PMed that guy.