*request* platform racing 2
-migrated-
Platform Racing 2
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Multiplayer Platform Quick Racing

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Platform racing 2

Automated simming for 4 characters.
Last Updated: 11/27/2016 20:57

Platform Racing 2

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 11/20/2013 21:06

[Request] Platform Racing 2

-migrated-
Last Updated: 08/31/2012 20:10

*request* platform racing 2

-migrated-
Last Updated: 01/09/2011 01:02

Newbieland Conqueror

Complete Newbieland 2 in 1:30 or under

New York Minute

Complete "It's New York" in 1:15 or under

Mad Hatter

Complete Hat Factory in 7:00 or under

Bird Brain

Enter any race wearing a full bird costume

Game Dscription
Create your own levels, and race online with friends.
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 03/15/2010 2:56am
Quote Post
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You can't use weapons after awhile, move blocks still have the highlight after you touch it, the "Winner of this race will receive" thing keeps changing from prop, santa, crown, cowboy and exp. Oh and you stay in midair having the 3, 2 1 GO! thing going super fast and not stopping.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 03/15/2010 10:49am
Quote Post
Quote from: "blahblahman"
You can't use weapons after awhile, move blocks still have the highlight after you touch it, the "Winner of this race will receive" thing keeps changing from prop, santa, crown, cowboy and exp. Oh and you stay in midair having the 3, 2 1 GO! thing going super fast and not stopping.
I knew that's what caused me to keep repeating 3, 2, 1 GO! I thought it was all the AoBs that were bugging. Seems the don't get hurt AoB works for 1 match. Until this gets fixed (which it probably won't be; we already have the winning AoBs), I suggest you don't use it.
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 03/15/2010 6:16pm
Quote Post
You get two results for the AoB for "don't get hurt", I'm assuming that one of them causes the bug.
I'm not going to try and work out which, everything else is overpowering enough lol.
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 03/16/2010 12:53pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
You get two results for the AoB for "don't get hurt", I'm assuming that one of them causes the bug.
I'm not going to try and work out which, everything else is overpowering enough lol.
You could say both of them do...it's how the AoB is structured (broken image removed)
  • The first AoB makes you get hurt if you are struck by lightning. This is separate because it affects everyone.
  • The second AoB checks whether you are wearing the crown hat, if so, the "get hurt" part is skipped, else you get hurt. This is for mines, swords and lasers, those are what the crown defends against.

[hr:3makvkch][/hr:3makvkch]

Quote from: "ChaoMing"
I knew that's what caused me to keep repeating 3, 2, 1 GO! I thought it was all the AoBs that were bugging. Seems the don't get hurt AoB works for 1 match. Until this gets fixed (which it probably won't be; we already have the winning AoBs), I suggest you don't use it.
Quote from: "pythag12"
(Buggy) Don't get hurt:
2c c7 1a 4f d7 01 01
02 02 02 02 02 02 02
[spoiler=setMode hurt, original AoB:3makvkch]//2c c7 1a
_as3_pushstring "hurt"
//4f d7 01 01
_as3_callpropvoid setMode(param count:1)[spoiler=setMode land, change it to this:3makvkch]//2c 9c 1b
_as3_pushstring "land"
//4f d7 01 01
_as3_callpropvoid setMode(param count:1)
Yeah, PR2 doesn't like "nop"ing. (broken image removed) If you're just going to prevent "setMode hurt", I suggest you replace the string "hurt" with something else - I chose "land".
[hr:3makvkch][/hr:3makvkch]Don't get hurt (upgraded!) (2 results)
first address protects against lightning. second address allows you to retain control after hitting mines, swords and lasers, but you lose your hat and suffer the mine's knockback.
2c c7 1a 4f d7 01 01 > 2c 9c 1b 4f d7 01 01
[hr:3makvkch][/hr:3makvkch]A second approach would be a true > false invert that gives you the crown's benefits only if you aren't equipping it, this means no losing your hat, no knockback and you retain control. Unless you're wearing a crown. >:[hr:3makvkch][/hr:3makvkch]Crown's protection (immunity to everything except lightning):
8c 0b 11 > 8c 0b 12[hr:3makvkch][/hr:3makvkch]Using both at once means invincibility.[hr:3makvkch][/hr:3makvkch]

[hr:3makvkch][/hr:3makvkch]Pythag, you altered what happens in water and then made people always stay in water :O But that feels really weird, I haven't tested it but it sounds like it would not make any difference if the player really went into water. I suggest just leaving the water's modifiers there (aren't they part of the game?) and target the actual stat formula located in _-FQ > _-I0.as. See public function _-0e, and here's what the function used to look like. They still do the same thing, I think. (broken image removed)
[spoiler=really outdated version as reference:3makvkch]public function setStats(param1, param2, param3) : void {
this.velLevel = Maths.limit(param1, 0, 100);
this.accelLevel = Maths.limit(param2, 0, 100);
this.jumpLevel = Maths.limit(param3, 0, 100);
maxVelX = 2 + this.velLevel / 10;
accel = 0.2 + this.accelLevel / 60;
jump = 2 + this.jumpLevel / 40;
return;
}// end function
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 03/16/2010 8:26pm
Quote Post
Epic, deserves +Karma!
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 03/16/2010 8:53pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Vexenos"
[hr:2dfluify][/hr:2dfluify]Pythag, you altered what happens in water and then made people always stay in water :O But that feels really weird, I haven't tested it but it sounds like it would not make any difference if the player really went into water. I suggest just leaving the water's modifiers there (aren't they part of the game?) and target the actual stat formula located in _-FQ > _-I0.as. See public function _-0e, and here's what the function used to look like. They still do the same thing, I think. (broken image removed)
[spoiler=really outdated version as reference:2dfluify]public function setStats(param1, param2, param3) : void {
this.velLevel = Maths.limit(param1, 0, 100);
this.accelLevel = Maths.limit(param2, 0, 100);
this.jumpLevel = Maths.limit(param3, 0, 100);
maxVelX = 2 + this.velLevel / 10;
accel = 0.2 + this.accelLevel / 60;
jump = 2 + this.jumpLevel / 40;
return;
}// end function

Yes, that was my purpose, to let people stay in a water environment while being on land. And I didn't really feel like looking for the modifiers on land, so why not? You can fly now on land!
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 03/17/2010 12:39am
Quote Post
A little off-the-record, you gotta love the players' expressions when they see you. I already see messages like "Pfft... Cheat Engine" and "HACKER!" and "Why do you do this", ahh I miss the good ole days when people were ranting about me hacking :lol:

EDIT: If you are struck by lightning with the always swim mode and invincibility cheats on, it will kick you out of always swim mode, making it so that you have to play like a regular person unless you have a teleport item (broken image removed)

Here's an example of what I'm talking about:
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 03/17/2010 12:50am
Quote Post
No rank requirement
62 06 0F > 24 FF 0F
Yes, that was my purpose, to let people stay in a water environment while being on land. And I didn't really feel like looking for the modifiers on land, so why not? You can fly now on land!
Oh wait...I get it now, never mind >_>
I miss the good ole days when people were ranting about me hacking :lol:
Doesn't that still happen now? (broken image removed)
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 03/17/2010 12:53am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Vexenos"
No rank requirement
62 06 0F > 24 FF 0F
Oh wait...I get it now, never mind >_>
I miss the good ole days when people were ranting about me hacking :lol:
Doesn't that still happen now? (broken image removed)
Well, now that games are being updated and I got banned from those games (I didn't learn of "proxies" until afterwards), my fun is over now (broken image removed).

EDIT: Hilarious picture above!
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 03/17/2010 1:57am
Quote Post
Oh, if you want to stay in the water after getting hurt, then change this instead:
2c c7 1a 4f d7 01 01
2c 9e 20 4f d7 01 01
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 03/23/2010 3:02pm
Quote Post
Huh. Pretty sure the hacks don't work anymore. Just about none of the hacks that used to work for me are working now. Anyone else?
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 03/23/2010 11:52pm
Quote Post
Yeah, updated. AoBs weren't found for me.
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 03/24/2010 9:41am
Quote Post
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dude where did you find those strings?! I've looked through the whole thing and I can't find anything useful.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\

Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 03/24/2010 3:50pm
Quote Post
I removed the spaces between bytes because, hey, it looks better and works fine in cheat engine (broken image removed) But if you need the spaces for reference or whatever, just ask.[hr:23y6lr3q][/hr:23y6lr3q]Crown's protection (immunity to lasers/swords/mines, no knockback from mines)
(if you DO wear a real crown, you're not going to get its benefits)
0A11E3 > 0A12E3[hr:23y6lr3q][/hr:23y6lr3q]Lightning immunity (use only one of them!)
BD1A4FD30101D3 > 95204FD30101D3 (stay in water after being struck by lightning)
BD1A4FD30101D3 > 921B4FD30101D3 (stay on land after being struck by lightning)[hr:23y6lr3q][/hr:23y6lr3q]No rank requirement for levels
0FBCFFFF > 0F000000[hr:23y6lr3q][/hr:23y6lr3q]Tried to make some stat hacks, but the game wouldn't play properly when, eg. I change pushdouble to pushbyte, wtf. :/

Dude where did you find those strings?! I've looked through the whole thing and I can't find anything useful.
To find the actionscript I obtained my AoBs from, just search all actionscripts at once for the term "loose". It should only return one result in one actionscript, and that's the right one (broken image removed)
Re: *request* platform racing 2 Posted on: 03/25/2010 7:19am
Quote Post
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm wondering, am i using the right swf? The one i''m searching now is http://chat.kongregate.com/gamez/0001/0 ... 1233730879.

Flash .sol locations