Penguinz (supposedly getting badges)
-migrated-
Penguinz
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Gun Penguin Shooter Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Penguinz

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Penguinz (supposedly getting badges)

-migrated-
Last Updated: 04/19/2009 00:42

Penguinz - 50 pts. (new window)

Carbon Offset Funding

Earn $10,000 in a single game

"It's Coming Right For Us!"

Encounter all 19 enemies

Antarctic Chainsaw Massacre

Defeat Clive, king bird of Antarctica on hard mode

Game Dscription
Fight through antarctica killing 19 enemies and bosses in this intense sidescrolling shooter. Buy new weapons and upgrades to build up your arsenal and take out the Penguin king! 15 enemies and 4 bosses. 9 weapons with 33 upgrades and 6 special upgrades.
Re: Penguinz (supposedly getting badges) Posted on: 03/31/2009 3:49pm
Quote Post
Search for your Healt as Double not as 4 Bytes! (broken image removed)
Re: Penguinz (supposedly getting badges) Posted on: 03/31/2009 4:08pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Changing the level's remaining time thing just mucks up the gravity instead, so you will have to either play it through or use KBH.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Hex
Re: Penguinz (supposedly getting badges) Posted on: 03/31/2009 6:35pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Quote from: "Maggot"
I would put a link to our site, but every time i do i get bitched at so here it is all in 1 spot..................................................

We don't need people re-registering to see what you post anyway. And if you consider cumgregate 'your' site, how come you still post here?

No animosity towards anyone who is on cumgregate, I'm just asking.

You decrease my karma for asking a question? You seriously need to grow up maggot.

You still haven't answered my question, if you consider cumgregate as your forum and you think you've done so much work and are trying to get everyone to register over there, why stay here?

TIM has said he doesn't mind who goes where, herefers to cumgregate as cumgregate and kongregatehack as kongregatehack, he is the perfect host, no animosity towards anyone, I am trying to promote the same feelings, I'm not trying to downplay cumgregate, I'm just saying if you're posting a method, why post a link to the method you've just posted? If you're going to post a link to something you've written, we've probably got it anyway as the same people come here as are on cumgregate as it's the same community. There should be no ill will, I was just asking why if you think cumgregate as 'your site' why you still post here, instead of answering sensibly with a rational answer you got stroppy, didn't answer and simply decreased my karma, I don't care for my karma, but that's pretty petulant, don't you think?

Rant over (broken image removed)

Love to TIM for all the work he does for here and cumgregate!

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Penguinz (supposedly getting badges) Posted on: 03/31/2009 11:10pm
Quote Post
the level timer thing doesnt work...

also, any way to hack the enemies encountered?
Re: Penguinz (supposedly getting badges) Posted on: 03/31/2009 11:31pm
Quote Post
yeah - I don't think karma should be used as a weapon. For all the good work Max does, one question shouldn't draw ire... same goes for Maggot - his arrays are an integral tool to benefit all.

There are links back and forth between the two forums - I think it's a good idea to post info on both (even though I don't - sorry), but a copy and paste works just as well for the entire post as it does for the link.

Regardless, we're headed way off topic.
Re: Penguinz (supposedly getting badges) Posted on: 04/01/2009 1:03am
Quote Post
Doing the x1 money hack gets you quite a high score
Re: Penguinz (supposedly getting badges) Posted on: 04/01/2009 8:36am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Pyrum"
yeah - I don't think karma should be used as a weapon. For all the good work Max does, one question shouldn't draw ire... same goes for Maggot - his arrays are an integral tool to benefit all.

There are links back and forth between the two forums - I think it's a good idea to post info on both (even though I don't - sorry), but a copy and paste works just as well for the entire post as it does for the link.

Regardless, we're headed way off topic.

His arrays?

Yeah I think the copy + paste's are probably best, I've been on cumgregate quite a few times through links TIM has given me, like I said I have nothing against cumgregate, I just don't think that people should be made to register twice when a copy + paste can do just as well.

Quote from: "bobby123456789"
Doing the x1 money hack gets you quite a high score
How? Change it to 60,000 and freeze it, buy all the weapons, put it to 9,000 and unfreeze it, at the end of the level you should have the easy badge, put your money to 0 and freeze it!

Re: Penguinz (supposedly getting badges) Posted on: 04/01/2009 8:46pm
Quote Post
For those wanting more ammo, use KH's method to find out the address (using CE) for money and add an address manually with +94 (for example 154900F0+94).

EDIT 1: Levels are searchable as well (0=level 1, 1=level 2, etc) to add the address if you have the money address then just add +14C to the address (for example 12B910F0+14C).

EDIT 2: For those of you worried about your final Bullets Fired score, just do the same thing as above, but add +164 to the end of the address (for example 12B910F0+164) during a level...that'll show how many bullets you've fired during that level...change it to anything you like!

Tookie

Penguinz KBH Posted on: 04/06/2009 9:45pm
Quote Post
for the card

{"name":"TotalKillsHard","value":235},{"name":"TotalKills","value":235}

or any value of 200 or over

10 hours to go

PS. where do we post KBH stuff that was unoticed by maximilian or the others?
Re: Penguinz KBH Posted on: 04/07/2009 12:52am
Quote Post
The badgehack post is HERE. But you don't wanna post it there. This is fine, but only for another 6 hours when the card challenge is finished.
Good work anyways.
Re: Penguinz KBH Posted on: 04/07/2009 1:49am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Neuromanser"
for the card

{"name":"TotalKillsHard","value":235},{"name":"TotalKills","value":235}

or any value of 200 or over

10 hours to go

PS. where do we post KBH stuff that was unoticed by maximilian or the others?

That's for the card, the stuff in badgehack is for... well badges. Also I don't do KBH variables, I do all the other stuff so probably tasteofchaos is the guy to talk to about KBH variables.

Also, SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Re: Penguinz (supposedly getting badges) Posted on: 04/07/2009 1:54am
Quote Post
who's in charge of updating the KBH master list?
Re: Penguinz (supposedly getting badges) Posted on: 04/07/2009 2:17am
Quote Post
Taste I think

Re: Penguinz (supposedly getting badges) Posted on: 04/07/2009 2:37am
Quote Post
actually - no point telling him - card challenge is done in 4 hours...
Re: Penguinz (supposedly getting badges) Posted on: 04/07/2009 6:29pm
Quote Post
I stopped supporting KBH and stopped updating that list. I wont delete anything that i have because it did take a lot of work and i know there are ones that want to use it. If, however, somone would like to take over the sheet and keep it up to date, i wouldnt mind doing that. All you need is a gmail address and you need to be someone that i know i can trust to not F things up on that sheet.