Penguinz (supposedly getting badges)
-migrated-
Penguinz
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Action Gun Penguin Shooter Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Penguinz

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Penguinz (supposedly getting badges)

-migrated-
Last Updated: 04/19/2009 00:42

Penguinz - 50 pts. (new window)

Carbon Offset Funding

Earn $10,000 in a single game

"It's Coming Right For Us!"

Encounter all 19 enemies

Antarctic Chainsaw Massacre

Defeat Clive, king bird of Antarctica on hard mode

Game Dscription
Fight through antarctica killing 19 enemies and bosses in this intense sidescrolling shooter. Buy new weapons and upgrades to build up your arsenal and take out the Penguin king! 15 enemies and 4 bosses. 9 weapons with 33 upgrades and 6 special upgrades.
Penguinz (supposedly getting badges) Posted on: 03/27/2009 9:03pm
Quote Post
Looks like there will be new badges today

Quote from: "Maggot"
Looks like the new badges today will be Penguinz.

Ammo and Money can be done with Cheat Engine *1

Good Luck!

http://www.kongregate.com/games/LongAnimals/penguinz

Edited by ToC: I dont want to make people go through another registration to see this topic.

Editted by Max: merged the topics instead of the link.
Penguinz Posted on: 03/28/2009 1:29am
Quote Post
sorry - just had to give this post a title. Supposedly getting badges today.

Ammo and money can be found using CE *1 (plain value).

Cred to Maggot for the post on the other board.
Re: Penguinz Posted on: 03/28/2009 9:37am
Quote Post
For health just search for 1079574528, 4 bytes plain value, once you start the game.
Re: Penguinz Posted on: 03/28/2009 11:59am
Quote Post
Any forum activity on this pointing to badges or are you just guessing?

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Penguinz (supposedly getting badges) Posted on: 03/28/2009 5:44pm
Quote Post
In CE, find out your money by buying ammo and taking off 100 each time (1x as has been said already).

To find your health just "add address manually" and put in the money address and +74 at the end (i.e. 1BFF10F0+74). Then freeze it.

To find the time level's remaining time, just "add address manually" and put in the money address and +C at the end (i.e. 1BFF10E4+C). Then freeze it at 0 and play the whole game through really quickly. Time is 50x but is counted in more than just seconds, so use this method.

EDIT: The time method will end up making your level endless. I have no idea why, but I think it has something to do with some other values. So, if you want to play "endless mode", do it!

Tookie

Re: Penguinz (supposedly getting badges) Posted on: 03/30/2009 10:25pm
Quote Post
Looks like this is gonna get badges today
Re: Penguinz (supposedly getting badges) Posted on: 03/31/2009 12:04am
Quote Post
Excellent work tookie - I found the same on GlueFO all the good stuff is (was) in the same address region.
Re: Penguinz (supposedly getting badges) Posted on: 03/31/2009 12:23am
Quote Post
Fine one problem/glitch.

After I entered the time address and dropped it to zero, every time my attackers would jump, they would float up off the screen. Fine.. but then when the timer ended and I had to finish them, I couldn't shoot them, so I jumped and floated up there myself. No use - had to reset.

Just gonna stick to money and health and ammo and take the extra time.
Re: Penguinz (supposedly getting badges) Posted on: 03/31/2009 6:36am
Quote Post
Quote from: "tookie"
In CE, find out your money by buying ammo and taking off 100 each time (1x as has been said already).

To find your health just "add address manually" and put in the money address and +74 at the end (i.e. 1BFF10F0+74). Then freeze it.

To find the time level's remaining time, just "add address manually" and put in the money address and +C at the end (i.e. 1BFF10E4+C). Then freeze it at 0 and play the whole game through really quickly. Time is 50x but is counted in more than just seconds, so use this method.

EDIT: The time method will end up making your level endless. I have no idea why, but I think it has something to do with some other values. So, if you want to play "endless mode", do it!

I tryed to no lvl timer, and it gave me no gravity lol

badges out btw

I would put a link to our site, but every time i do i get bitched at so here it is all in 1 spot..................................................

Code: [Select]
[b]Brief Description:[/b] Unrivalled Penguin gore mayhem in this action packed shooter.

[b]Link to game:[/b] [url]http://www.kongregate.com/games/LongAnimals/penguinz[/url]
[b]Badges:[/b]

[*]Easy:
    Carbon Offset Funding Badge (easy ???,??EURoe 5 points)
    Earn $10,000 in a single game in Penguinz

[*]Medium:
    "It's Coming Right For Us!" Badge (medium ???,??EURoe 15 points)
    Encounter all 19 enemies in Penguinz
    [*]Hard:
    Antarctic Chainsaw Massacre Badge (hard ???,??EURoe 30 points)
    Reach the final level on medium difficulty in Penguinz

[b]Method:[/b] KBH and Cheat Engine
Cheat Engine- Money and Ammo *1

To find the time level's remaining time, just "add address manually" and put in the money address and +C at the end (i.e. 1BFF10E4+C). Then freeze it at 0 and play the whole game through really quickly. Time is 50x but is counted in more than just seconds, so use this method. [color=#FF0000]NOTE: Sometimes makes it have NO gravity![/color]

[b]KBH Variables:[/b] [{"name":"NumEnemiesSeen","value":18}]
[{"name":"HighestLevelMedium","value":34},{"name":"HighestLevel","value":34},{"name":"TotalCashMedium","value":10000},{"name":"TotalCash","value":10000}

[b].Sol Location:[/b]

[b]Video:[/b] [youtube][/youtube]
Re: Penguinz (supposedly getting badges) Posted on: 03/31/2009 8:48am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Maggot"
I would put a link to our site, but every time i do i get bitched at so here it is all in 1 spot..................................................

We don't need people re-registering to see what you post anyway. And if you consider cumgregate 'your' site, how come you still post here?

No animosity towards anyone who is on cumgregate, I'm just asking.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Penguinz (supposedly getting badges) Posted on: 03/31/2009 12:48pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
It has badges now. Let's get crackin'!

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Penguinz (supposedly getting badges) Posted on: 03/31/2009 1:14pm
Quote Post
All we need to know has already been posted - we "got crackin'" long before the game got badges (when we thought it was getting them last Thursday.
Re: Penguinz (supposedly getting badges) Posted on: 03/31/2009 1:38pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Code: [Select]
[{"name":"TotalCash","value":10000},{"name":"TotalKilled","value":200},{"name":"NumEnemiesSeen","value":19},{"name":"HighestLevel","value":34},{"name":"HighestLevelMedium","value":34}]

There's the KBH vars, if anyone cares.

*Edit*
I got beaten there. Damn badgehack section, should just check it first.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Penguinz (supposedly getting badges) Posted on: 03/31/2009 1:47pm
Quote Post
ah well - the topic was here already - not a waste. (broken image removed)
Re: Penguinz (supposedly getting badges) Posted on: 03/31/2009 3:14pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "tookie"

None of the things you wrote above worked for me.