Location of KBH Download?
-migrated-
Location of KBH Download? Posted on: 03/28/2009 7:36am
Quote Post
In the midst of the two forum changes, the link to where to download KBH and WPE Pro has disappeared. I can't find any topic on it, and the Kongrehensive Guide doesn't mention it. Anybody have it handy?

***If you have problems with KBH do the following
Do a regsvr32 command in the cmd...

Copy the .OCX file to C:WINDOWSsystem32
Start.
Run.
cmd
regsvr32 C:WINDOWSsystem32MSWINSCK.OCX
After that you should get a dialog box that says "DllRegisterServer in C:WINDOWSsystem32MSWINSCK.OCX succeeded."
Run.
Happy hacking.

Creds go to eloody
Re: Location of KBH Download? Posted on: 03/28/2009 3:36pm
Quote Post
Apologies we had it up on the box.net, I'll see if I can hunt andrew down to get it off him

Alternatively, ask pdker

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Location of KBH Download? Posted on: 03/28/2009 5:37pm
Quote Post
Everything you need for KBH:

http://www.box.net/shared/6ke4f5nnqa

Yes, you need to download ALL of those files. This also includes WPE pro.
Re: Location of KBH Download? Posted on: 03/28/2009 5:49pm
Quote Post
Re: Location of KBH Download? Posted on: 03/28/2009 9:25pm
Quote Post
Thank you all so much!
Re: Location of KBH Download? Posted on: 03/29/2009 11:01am
Quote Post
it keep saying on vista MSWINCK.OCX *sorry misspelled* is missing but it is in the same map as everything else i tried all versions but it keep saying that file is missing someone can please tell me how to fix this
Re: Location of KBH Download? Posted on: 03/29/2009 11:05am
Quote Post
Make sure it's in the same folder as the KBH exe file.

When you start the program, instead of double clicking on KongBadgeHack, drag the MSWINSCK onto the KongBadgeHack and drop it there (as if you were moving it into another folder). This has worked for me.
Re: Location of KBH Download? Posted on: 03/29/2009 11:12am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Pyrum"
Make sure it's in the same folder as the KBH exe file.

When you start the program, instead of double clicking on KongBadgeHack, drag the MSWINSCK onto the KongBadgeHack and drop it there (as if you were moving it into another folder). This has worked for me.

for some dumb reason i can't drag it into kongbadgehack because then it automatic start up and where can i find the folder from KBH
Re: Location of KBH Download? Posted on: 03/29/2009 11:22am
Quote Post
I'm not sure I follow you - make sure all of the KBH files and the MSWINSCK.OCX are all in the same folder (where you originally extracted the KBH files). Then drag the MSWINSCK onto KonBadgeHack.exe and release it. It should automatically start up. If it then says the MSWINSCK is missing, you have a problem. Try downloading another copy of it elsewhere and try that one.
Hope that helps - out for the night.
Re: Location of KBH Download? Posted on: 03/29/2009 4:06pm
Quote Post
If that doesn't work, copy the file to the C:windowssystem32 directory...there's another thread around here.

Tookie

Re: Location of KBH Download? Posted on: 03/30/2009 11:46am
Quote Post
I had the same problem when we were on the other forums,put the file into the System32 folder AND right click on KBH and run as an administrator.
Re: Location of KBH Download? Posted on: 03/30/2009 8:41pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
http://cumgregate.com/dl/KBH/

I'll mirror all copies of KBH that you guys want. I only have 1.4 in there now, but send me some files and I'll put them on!

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Location of KBH Download? Posted on: 03/31/2009 5:35am
Quote Post
All KBH files are available on our box.net account (version 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 & 1.4)
Re: Location of KBH Download? Posted on: 04/01/2009 6:45pm
Quote Post

Start.
Run.
cmd
After that you should get a dialog box that says "DllRegisterServer in C:WINDOWSsystem32MSWINSCK.OCX succeeded."
Run.
Happy hacking.
Re: Location of KBH Download? Posted on: 04/01/2009 8:11pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "eloody"

Start.
Run.
cmd
Run.
Happy hacking.

Can one of the mods or KH add this to the sticky about KGH? It's the best, most simple explanation yet for resolving the problems with KBH.

Tookie