Orbital Decay
-migrated-
Orbital Decay
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Defense Science Fiction Shooter Space Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Orbital Decay

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Orbital Decay

-migrated-
Last Updated: 06/14/2010 01:10

Paranoid Android

Destroy 50 enemy ships

Military Disarmament

Destroy 10 gun turrets before destroying their carrier

"Aru Dead Yet?"

Destroy 100 Aru ships

Effigy of the Forgotten

Complete the final chapter on the "hard" difficulty setting

Game Dscription
Take control over a huge space vessel, the drone carrier 'Radiant Star'. Buy upgrades to resist enemy attack.
Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/19/2009 11:49pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Samsung"
did the game change .. or?
The double function in cheat engine ain't working for me .. nor can i find the array of bytes (broken image removed)

Can perhaps somebody walk me through that double thingy in CE?
I have used CE before but this isnt working ,,,

Thx.
Samsung

Not too sure what you're doing there, but I just reloaded the game again and the array of byte searched worked, giving me 3 results like in my original finding.
Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/19/2009 11:51pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "pythag12"
Strange, 10 minutes after I hacked this, my browser crashed. I hadn't kept the value locked or anything, I just bought all the upgrades and then unlocked it.

You probably created a memory change that got stacked/pushed somewhere else, and exploded randomly later because of some code using that specific memory segment.
Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/20/2009 2:57am
Quote Post
Quote from: "ZargWolf"
Quote from: "pythag12"
Strange, 10 minutes after I hacked this, my browser crashed. I hadn't kept the value locked or anything, I just bought all the upgrades and then unlocked it.

You probably created a memory change that got stacked/pushed somewhere else, and exploded randomly later because of some code using that specific memory segment.

How? The only thing I touched was that one value, that available RU or money thing.
Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/20/2009 4:38pm
Quote Post
Strange now it worked fine .. will be contamination of the memory have been loaded or something |?
In any case, thanks!
Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/20/2009 4:45pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Samsung"
vreemd nu werkte het wel prima .. zal wel vervuiling van het ingeladen geheugen geweest zijn of zo|?
In ieder geval bedankt!

Translated to English:
Strange now it worked fine .. will be contamination of the memory have been loaded or something |?
In any case, thanks!

Google Translate... lol
Please speak English. You can use Google Translate (broken image removed)
Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/23/2009 7:57pm
Quote Post
english is very hard for some people :lol:
Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/23/2009 9:57pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "THEKINGofDOOM"
english is very hard for some people :lol:

We know, but it is our language, so, even if it's not that easy for us, we should try to use it always as it's our HTK language.

KH is from Denmark, his native tongue is a long way from English, but he seems to be able to use it in every single post. So, like him, so should we, if we're native speakers or not.

Tookie

Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/23/2009 10:53pm
Quote Post
Either that or join a different board.

NOT being ethnocentric. When I go on Japanese message boards, I post in Japanese. I'm also on Mixi (like Facebook but in Japanese), I don't fill up posts with English. It may be more difficult for me and my Japanese is not perfect, but my comments are more useful and my questions are answered more readily when the majority of people know what I'm talking about.

And now that I've played into the hands of hijackers and gone waaay off topic, I apologize quickly and leave it at that.
Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/25/2009 11:54am
Quote Post
lol u guys should need to learn dutch ^^
Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/25/2009 12:34pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "notused"
lol u guys should need to learn dutch ^^

my wife would tell you I'm fluid in Dutch oven
Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/27/2009 10:32am
Quote Post
i dobnt know if someting is fucking up, but as soon as i find a variavable that matches, firefox and internet exploerer alike lag incredibly then crash, is this my problem or is there something im fucking up?
Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/27/2009 12:32pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "cheater"
i dobnt know if someting is fucking up, but as soon as i find a variavable that matches, firefox and internet exploerer alike lag incredibly then crash, is this my problem or is there something im fucking up?

Make sure you're searching for a Double value and not a 4 byte. You can always use Zarg's array of bytes hack.

Tookie

Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/27/2009 6:17pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "tookie"
Quote from: "cheater"

Make sure you're searching for a Double value and not a 4 byte. You can always use Zarg's array of bytes hack.

I can confirm that the array is no longer present (or changed) and that the double value is viewable, but will not change.
Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/28/2009 6:23pm
Quote Post
It seems that due to the game's update, things have stopped working, I'll try and find another way to hack the RU later.

Tookie

Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/29/2009 12:05am
Quote Post
Anyone can help-me, i'm beginner here...
I'm trying cheat this game (Orbital Decay) and haven't lucky!

In CE, i'm trying make 2 options on two browsers (i.e. and firefox):
- array of bytes (a1 4f ec 04 01 -> a1 29 29 02 02);
and
- double (100 and refresh value)

I'm choosing my process to "Play orbital decay......"
But...
On Array of bytes, in first screen (menu), game reloaded... CE dont find any address!!!! =/

And on double, i can find some address, then i buy something to makes RU change, and try the new RU value on CE, when i click in Next Search... he dont find anything, address got cleared. :cry:
I can find the RU Address, but i need to find "100", buy and press Space (upgrades), and press again to back to upgrades, then the value got an "update" and i can make the "Next Search" with new value...

So, when i got the RU Address, i try to change value and frozen him. but haven't effect.
if i don't frozen, he changes every time i press space 2 times... (broken image removed)

Can anyone help-me to hack this game? hard mode is @*(#??$(*@# Impossible. 8-) =P
Thanks a lot.

.... and, sorry for bad english some times (broken image removed)