Orbital Decay
-migrated-
Orbital Decay
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Defense Science Fiction Shooter Space Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Orbital Decay

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Orbital Decay

-migrated-
Last Updated: 06/14/2010 01:10

Paranoid Android

Destroy 50 enemy ships

Military Disarmament

Destroy 10 gun turrets before destroying their carrier

"Aru Dead Yet?"

Destroy 100 Aru ships

Effigy of the Forgotten

Complete the final chapter on the "hard" difficulty setting

Game Dscription
Take control over a huge space vessel, the drone carrier 'Radiant Star'. Buy upgrades to resist enemy attack.
Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/18/2009 3:40am
Quote Post
i used cheat engine to get the value for the RU upgraded everything then just left it, completed the game but did not get badges. not sure what went wrong.
Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/18/2009 4:28am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Damn that game is super laggy. It's Freakin Lagtastic!

Anyways, thx for the KBH variables. I don't think I could stand another minute of the shitty SFX. Couldn't they at least have the decency to have a mute button or something? Wait, better not, it might LAG even more...

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/18/2009 8:38am
Quote Post
Is there anyway, anyone has a fully upgraded last chapter .sol? KBH does not work for me, and I prefer the .sol's over other means.
Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/18/2009 10:26am
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Quote from: "aaa"
Is there anyway, anyone has a fully upgraded last chapter .sol? KBH does not work for me, and I prefer the .sol's over other means.

About KBH: Are you using the latest version? Are you editing the packets right? Are you doing everything in the right order? Are you clicking Set Name, Set Pass? If so, it should be working.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/18/2009 11:03am
Quote Post
Quote from: "skuff"

About KBH: Are you using the latest version? Are you editing the packets right? Are you doing everything in the right order? Are you clicking Set Name, Set Pass? If so, it should be working.

I can't use it period. My anti-virus blocks it from working at all.
Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/18/2009 11:09am
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.

Add an exception or turn off the antivirus, duh

Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/18/2009 11:36am
Quote Post
I've managed to isolate the "Health" variable:
Double, 1x, max value=1000

Search it when you start, isolate it by pausing the game after you get hit and doing some "decreased value" searches and you'll have it.

Freeze it at 1000 and forget about this game :mrgreen: (I've done this because I found my ship destroyed at level 7).

later edit: w00t! my first post :lol:
Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/18/2009 11:47am
Quote Post
I've found the CE methods works and you don't have to do anything until near the end as fully upgraded everything kills heavily. Awesome really. I'm still playing on it. There's some amusing comments in the comments section, have you seen them?

'this game is pretty cool, though it has some flaws. it is geared more as a turret game than a tower game, and I do not like having to aim, I prefer the armchair strategy of a tower building game myself. The story is hard to follow, give us comic book pages we unlock for each chapter, so we can read it later. graphics are good, and it does have some innovation over other titles, all in all 3/5'

Comic book chapters? lol

Just completed normal - hard is really hard, but then i guess that's why it is called HARD (should possibly be a 60pt badge though)

Hard is hard.. DUH

But my favourite one has to be

Where's the 'stfu' button? (aka mute button) I don't really want to listen to the cruddy sfx.

I like that, where's the stfu button XD

My first thought was 'Oh God. It's Epic War'. There's a bit more to it, but it's certainly too close for comfort. I can't stand the Big Gun which is basically there to distract you from the fact that there isn't much to do most of the time.

Quite a good point actually, it does look like epic war a bit.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/18/2009 1:10pm
Quote Post

I'm pretty sure that if you boot up Windows in Safe Mode with Networking Support, you'll be able to use the KBH as Safe Mode bypasses all startup programs (including your AntiVir). Which AntiVir are you using, btw?

Tookie

Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/18/2009 1:40pm
Quote Post
As a point, what do aru's look like? I got the badge without realising it =/

Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/18/2009 3:04pm
Quote Post
they're the small white ships with purple (if I remember right) decals from lvls 6 - 7. oh, and they shoot lime-green lasers.
Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/18/2009 3:30pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "NotMyKongName"
they're the small white ships with purple (if I remember right) decals from lvls 6 - 7. oh, and they shoot lime-green lasers.

Gottem, I always ignored those, thanks!

Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/19/2009 3:37pm
Quote Post
did the game change .. or?
The double function in cheat engine ain't working for me .. nor can i find the array of bytes (broken image removed)

Can perhaps somebody walk me through that double thingy in CE?
I have used CE before but this isnt working ,,,

Thx.
Samsung
Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/19/2009 5:46pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Quote from: "Samsung"
did the game change .. or?
The double function in cheat engine ain't working for me .. nor can i find the array of bytes (broken image removed)

Can perhaps somebody walk me through that double thingy in CE?
I have used CE before but this isnt working ,,,

Thx.
Samsung

Attach to process, pause, search value of double, unpause, wait till it changes, pause, next scan, rinse & repeat, Once one of two variables remain, change them and lock to desired value. Easy.

Re: Orbital Decay Posted on: 04/19/2009 11:21pm
Quote Post
Strange, 10 minutes after I hacked this, my browser crashed. I hadn't kept the value locked or anything, I just bought all the upgrades and then unlocked it.