Skip to content

Gauntlet

-migrated-

87 posts

Re: Gauntlet

Posted Apr 16, 2009 8:13 pm
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Quote from: "Hex"
Just end the game, do a double scan for your score and change for 130k+

then go to KBH and submit the same score to kong ( find the game id yourself)

Oh dear god I'd forgotten about that. You are a saviour hex! You just made my life 50 times easier.


Zarg's 200 lives code also worked a treat. 200 lives was just enough for me to get the score XD

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Hex

Re: Gauntlet

Posted Apr 16, 2009 8:23 pm
Quote from: "skuff"
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Quote from: "skuff"
I'd like to sign up for this next time. On the forums, right?

I believe the preliminaries are still going, send in your score now.

What?


get 130K in pel and then screeny it and post it up in this topic -

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1/topics/40208

you've got until the 29th to do it.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Gauntlet

Posted Apr 16, 2009 9:43 pm

Question:

How can I change my max combo to look legit?

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Gauntlet

Posted Apr 16, 2009 10:34 pm
Quote from: "skuff"
Question:

How can I change my max combo to look legit?


Good question. I suggest using my method =P

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Gauntlet

Posted Apr 20, 2009 11:38 am

OK, I know it's ended....but if anyone wants to still play it, you can CE hack it with exact values/4 byte / 1x.

Hack your score first and then add a manual address of -1C to get your multiplier up to scratch (broken image removed)



Tookie

Re: Gauntlet

Posted Apr 20, 2009 5:54 pm

Round 1:

Set speedhack to 0.9, it epicly helps.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Gauntlet

Posted Apr 21, 2009 7:57 am

Change speedhack to 0.34 It won't go lower than that without freezing and you can get 0.5 easily and rack up the points faster and stop in the 16,000's so you don't look suspicious. I'm sorry but divinefury, tubey and re4beast are all hacking. 22K for divine and tubey that's hard to get with speedhack, I've checked, and re4beast got 30K... HA.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Gauntlet

Posted Apr 21, 2009 10:48 am

Lol 20k plus?Way to make it ovbious for the rest of us inside XD
But seriously the went overboard with this.
As for me, I have my score, but I won't say when I've posted it

You don't want to end up getting accused of being someone Innocence. Never say when you have or have not posted your scores as zaraki and razzi3 watch this forum a lot. I'd be surprised if they weren't cursing themselves for guessing who I was wrongly, and if they aren't trying to prove whom we all are again. Shame that we've figured out a way to get around that really eh? XD

Re: Gauntlet

Posted Apr 21, 2009 1:42 pm

Yeah, 16K is enough to keep you in the top 15 which is all that matters in this round so... =P

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Gauntlet

Posted Apr 21, 2009 2:17 pm

I wonder what's next. mm 4 days left right? Well we can keep an eye out but fortunately they've chosen one that isn't infiniwhore. I'm going to figure out what should be humanly possible to get, apparently there's a music pattern as to when the gun will shoot, I'm going to see if there is a pattern, I mean think about if we could get a pattern of 0 seconds, it'd be possible to get 20K odd.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Gauntlet

Posted Apr 22, 2009 6:05 am

Max you edited my post?

Re: Gauntlet

Posted Apr 22, 2009 8:42 am

I did indeed, you said when you were going to post your score, not a good idea =D

mr rubix has proved you can get 18K with a LOT of luck as has razzi, so two game experts (they're considered two of the best gamers out there) have got 18K and said they don't think it possible to get higher. Tubey, Divinefury and snape007 are stoopehd (pronounced stoo-pehd) to post 22K scores and hope not to be chucked out. re4beast is even worse. 30k my arse.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Gauntlet

Posted Apr 22, 2009 8:59 pm

Hokage is really pissed at everyone, I'd hate to have posted a 20K+ one. Mine's in the 17K region.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Gauntlet

Posted Apr 22, 2009 9:24 pm
Quote from: "skuff"
Hokage is really pissed at everyone, I'd hate to have posted a 20K+ one. Mine's in the 17K region.


Well you can't blame him. If even the hackers are having trouble getting past 20K, he's right. at 0.34 speed I can get up to 24K JUST and I have quite good reactions anyway thanks to being a foreman.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...