Gauntlet
-migrated-
Re: Gauntlet Posted on: 05/04/2009 1:57pm
Quote Post
How many people are left Max?
Re: Gauntlet Posted on: 05/04/2009 2:43pm
Quote Post
30 ish.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Gauntlet Posted on: 05/04/2009 2:44pm
Quote Post
Nice, well good luck to everyone still in there! (from our site n e wayz (broken image removed))
Re: Gauntlet Posted on: 05/04/2009 2:53pm
Quote Post
lols aye I wish good luck to anyone else still in the competition. I'm not saying if I'm still in or not as usual.

Re: Gauntlet Posted on: 05/04/2009 2:57pm
Quote Post
I would of joined it but i found out to late, but eh, oh well, I do bet all the winners of the Gauntlet are all from this site tho
Re: Gauntlet Posted on: 05/04/2009 3:39pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Maggot"
I would of joined it but i found out to late, but eh, oh well, I do bet all the winners of the Gauntlet are all from this site tho

It depends if they're as honest as me or not, I drop out before the end on purpose. Someone else may not be as nice though

Re: Gauntlet Posted on: 05/04/2009 3:46pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Quote from: "Maggot"

It depends if they're as honest as me or not, I drop out before the end on purpose. Someone else may not be as nice though

Yes, that would be ... dishonest.. ????

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Gauntlet Posted on: 05/04/2009 4:54pm
Quote Post
The comps usually have kreds involved as a final winning thing, I don't want to mess up someone's chance who actually worked for it do I?

Re: Gauntlet Posted on: 05/04/2009 6:05pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Maximillian"
The comps usually have kreds involved as a final winning thing, I don't want to mess up someone's chance who actually worked for it do I?

Or, rather, you don't want to risk getting arrested for something like Kong Kred Fraud....right? (broken image removed) I'm with you.

Tookie

Re: Gauntlet Posted on: 05/04/2009 7:50pm
Quote Post
Yeah that's more like it haha! I know on one of the competitions I did the last few rounds legit just incase. Lost miserably to some expert in starland.

Re: Gauntlet Posted on: 05/04/2009 11:03pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
How much is a kred actually worth?

Re: Gauntlet Posted on: 05/04/2009 11:22pm
Quote Post
Heh, I'm also in the competition, but I will be dropping out before the end. I don't want to hack my way to some kreds. Also, these are some great hacks guys! I thank you. But I just want to say, I hope none of you guys plan on hacking to win the kred prizes.
Re: Gauntlet Posted on: 05/05/2009 6:21am
Quote Post
Edible~ Why wouldent they/we? We are a hacking site. Thats like saying, Kongregate had a Gauntlet of their own, first place wins a PS3. I would bet ANyTHING a hacker would win... Eather way the Kreds go twards developers so it dosent matter who wins. In other words, "May the best Hacker Win"
Re: Gauntlet Posted on: 05/05/2009 7:56am
Quote Post
Each to their own maggot.

@ skuff

https://www.kongregate.com/buy_kreds/new

50 creds is 5 dollars. That's about 10 cent a kred.

Re: Gauntlet Posted on: 05/05/2009 4:31pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Quote from: "ediblecheese"
Heh, I'm also in the competition, but I will be dropping out before the end. I don't want to hack my way to some kreds. Also, these are some great hacks guys! I thank you. But I just want to say, I hope none of you guys plan on hacking to win the kred prizes.

GL and Thanks buddy!