Re: Gauntlet
How many people are left Max?
-migrated-
87 posts
How many people are left Max?
30 ish.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Nice, well good luck to everyone still in there! (from our site n e wayz (broken image removed))
lols aye I wish good luck to anyone else still in the competition. I'm not saying if I'm still in or not as usual.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
I would of joined it but i found out to late, but eh, oh well, I do bet all the winners of the Gauntlet are all from this site tho
I would of joined it but i found out to late, but eh, oh well, I do bet all the winners of the Gauntlet are all from this site tho
It depends if they're as honest as me or not, I drop out before the end on purpose. Someone else may not be as nice though
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Quote from: "Maggot"I would of joined it but i found out to late, but eh, oh well, I do bet all the winners of the Gauntlet are all from this site tho
It depends if they're as honest as me or not, I drop out before the end on purpose. Someone else may not be as nice though
Yes, that would be ... dishonest.. ????
lol idek why i still come here
The comps usually have kreds involved as a final winning thing, I don't want to mess up someone's chance who actually worked for it do I?
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
The comps usually have kreds involved as a final winning thing, I don't want to mess up someone's chance who actually worked for it do I?
Or, rather, you don't want to risk getting arrested for something like Kong Kred Fraud....right? (broken image removed) I'm with you.
Tookie
Yeah that's more like it haha! I know on one of the competitions I did the last few rounds legit just incase. Lost miserably to some expert in starland.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
How much is a kred actually worth?
lol idek why i still come here
Heh, I'm also in the competition, but I will be dropping out before the end. I don't want to hack my way to some kreds. Also, these are some great hacks guys! I thank you. But I just want to say, I hope none of you guys plan on hacking to win the kred prizes.
Edible~ Why wouldent they/we? We are a hacking site. Thats like saying, Kongregate had a Gauntlet of their own, first place wins a PS3. I would bet ANyTHING a hacker would win... Eather way the Kreds go twards developers so it dosent matter who wins. In other words, "May the best Hacker Win"
Each to their own maggot.
@ skuff
https://www.kongregate.com/buy_kreds/new
50 creds is 5 dollars. That's about 10 cent a kred.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Heh, I'm also in the competition, but I will be dropping out before the end. I don't want to hack my way to some kreds. Also, these are some great hacks guys! I thank you. But I just want to say, I hope none of you guys plan on hacking to win the kred prizes.
GL and Thanks buddy!
lol idek why i still come here