Is anyone _ever_ going to develop a mac-friendly hacker?
-migrated-
I mean, I know there is IhaxGames, but frankly, this sucks. It only does basic stuff, no doubles, no increasing/decreasing/unknown values, nothing really useful. Please, I beg of you, make something that works for both PCs _and_ macs.
Honestly if I were you I would try using parallels it lets you run windows and linux programs. You could also partition your hd and put linux or windows on it. Well for that matter I've never tested it, but you might be able to put linux on it and use wine to run firefox and cheat engine. I have no idea how nice of a computer you have though if it's quite a bit older you might not have the space to do a seperate partion or may not know how. I'm not sure if there's any cheat engine type program for linux or not, I really doubt there is though. There are things that can and can't be done on other os because of the way they were written, I just don't think there's going to be a GOOD program or cheat engine port for quite a long time if ever. Most programmers use either windows or linux in my eyes at least a os-x etc is more for photo and video editing and stuff along those lines and the average coder most likely isn't going to be using a mac and if they are they'll be dual booting ( ie have linux, os-x, and windows all installed on the same computer )

*Edit* Forgot to add, I have no idea whether or not parallels would run cheat engine or not though. You should look around google to see if you can find any info.
Agreeing with GameAce, MACs are made to edit videos and songs n stuff, to hack flash games, you'll be better off with a Windows partition, even if it is only Windows 2000....free up a few gig, and you'll be hacking in no time...

Tookie

TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Programming for a Mac is much more difficult than programming for Windows. On top of that, Windows compromises the vast majority of the market share. Windows is also the most hacked and most hackable mainstream OS. Why use anything else?

Granted, I run a LOT of Linux apps. If you want to hack, grab VMWare and download the Kong VM Machine from the Cumgregate archive...

http://cumgregate.com/dl/

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez