The Sol DataBase 1.0 (5/12/09)(ON HOLD)
-migrated-
Quote from: "Esperiano"
run time "13"
not corrispondent file type....
:S any suggest? (i start it, it load the ads, it load the other image and then i got this error and this close, downloading sols automatically....)

Read up on the last few posts, the hosting account has been suspended and therefore the project is currently "offline". Skuff seems to be interested in hosting it sometime next week, so have patience my friend.

Tookie

if this gets off the ground id be more then willing to add the sols i have, i have about 15 pages worth of ligit completed sols on kon
Quote from: "kavu"
if this gets off the ground id be more then willing to add the sols i have, i have about 15 pages worth of ligit completed sols on kon

Go for it :twisted:

i need this program badly... it's not like i can't find things :lol: 8-)

LOL
Maggot looks like he quit this so no guarantees
Quote from: "pkedpker"
Maggot looks like he quit this so no guarantees

Has he left the scene? I've not seen him around for a while. For two weeks to be exact.

Tookie

pkedpker, maybe you can allow users to upload their save files, and rate others?
Doesnt work
Creamy Goodness.
Quote from: "superald09"
Doesnt work

No shit?
Oh my god! Captain Obvious!

lol idek why i still come here

Quote from: "skuff"
Doesnt work

No shit?

huh? no really..
Quote from: "skuff"
Doesnt work

No shit?

huh? no really..
Quote from: "tookie"
Quote from: "Esperiano"
run time "13"
not corrispondent file type....
:S any suggest? (i start it, it load the ads, it load the other image and then i got this error and this close, downloading sols automatically....)

Read up on the last few posts, the hosting account has been suspended and therefore the project is currently "offline". Skuff seems to be interested in hosting it sometime next week, so have patience my friend.
Perhaps it'd be a good idea to lock, at least temporarily, this thread.

Tookie