Stick Arena: Ballistick
-migrated-
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Arena Combat Fighting Multiplayer Shooter Stick

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Ballistic

Aimbot or esp ?
Last Updated: 09/28/2014 18:09

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

-migrated-
Last Updated: 02/27/2010 00:10

Step Into the Arena

Kill 5 other players

Melee Master

Get a kill with a bat, sledgehammer, and katana in a single round.

Killing Spree

Score 10 kills during a single round

Stick War Veteran

Reach rank 4

Game Dscription
Take down your opponents with 12 weapons including The new Flamethrower, Chain Gun, Railgun, Chain Saw, Laser Sword, and Tesla Helmet. Or, kick it oldschool with the original Katana, AK-47, Sledgehammer, Shotgun, Baseball Bat, or Glock. Battle it out the new Space Lab and Sky Islands maps, or classic Office, Construction Yard and Sewers settings. Use the powerful Map Editor to create your own vicious arenas of death, save your creations and then duke it out with your friends! Create a free account to customize your character, save your combat stats and earn higher Ranks. Earn Cred to purchase new spinners, pets and map slots! Climb the leaderboard in a bid for 1st place; Can you go all the way to the top?
Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick Posted on: 02/26/2010 11:24pm
Quote Post
It's not my kong account, it's the arena account. Login in with that info and then killing just 1 player should give you the hard badge...
When i said "use this info to log in the kong page" I was trying to say: "use this info to log in the GAME in the kong page..."

EDIT: I just edited my first post. It's easier to understand now...?
Re: Stick Arena: Ballistick Posted on: 02/27/2010 12:10am
Quote Post
Quote from: "-Ale-"
It's not my kong account, it's the arena account. Login in with that info and then killing just 1 player should give you the hard badge...
When i said "use this info to log in the kong page" I was trying to say: "use this info to log in the GAME in the kong page..."

EDIT: I just edited my first post. It's easier to understand now...?
I didn't say your kong account.