Splitter 2
-migrated-
Splitter 2
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Brain Gravity Mouse Only Physics Puzzle

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Splitter 2

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Splitter 2

-migrated-
Last Updated: 10/14/2009 22:41

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
The sequel to Splitter: Cut your way through 32 levels and then take on the 100's of player created levels or make your own!
Re: Splitter 2 Posted on: 10/04/2009 9:49pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
Just to be clear, since most folk seen to be getting this wrong, it was markojustas you fucked up the .sol.

One is one of the best (that sounds so lame :S) .sol uploaders here and even the guy who uploaded the good files, baldurstod, is taking karma hits for the confusion.

It doesn't even mater if a mod catches you, I personally got caught for Agony due to my level (broken image removed), small believable amounts of bullshit are just fine to dance your way out of it. (broken image removed)
since i found out bald didnt actually upload it i just gave him karma so he could have his normal karma amount again
Re: Splitter 2 Posted on: 10/04/2009 10:18pm
Quote Post
What i meant is, are there any other ways to hack this besides .sols?
Re: Splitter 2 Posted on: 10/06/2009 12:05am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Light-kun"
What i meant is, are there any other ways to hack this besides .sols?
not unless someone wants to make a aob for this game
Re: Splitter 2 Posted on: 10/07/2009 9:52pm
Quote Post
Which is why i was asking for one, but prae hasn't found one / seen this thread yet (broken image removed)
Re: Splitter 2 Posted on: 10/08/2009 2:35am
Quote Post
System Bot
when I see casual collective, I run the other way. Takes ages just to find the real swf..

Unlimited cuts
66 F3 05 C0 -> 66 F3 05 C1

Game complete (complete a level, refresh the page and all the levels will be open)
5e a2 05 27 -> 5e a2 05 26

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Re: Splitter 2 Posted on: 10/08/2009 4:05pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "praetor"
when I see casual collective, I run the other way. Takes ages just to find the real swf..

That's a good point, I tried looking and couldn't find it (broken image removed). Any tips on how to find it?
Re: Splitter 2 Posted on: 10/08/2009 7:40pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "Milamber"
That's a good point, I tried looking and couldn't find it (broken image removed). Any tips on how to find it?

packet sniffer

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Re: Splitter 2 Posted on: 10/09/2009 1:47am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Milamber"

packet sniffer

Ah. OK, I'll give it a try
Re: Splitter 2 Posted on: 10/11/2009 7:43am
Quote Post
66 F3 05 C0 -> 66 F3 05 C1
I searched for 66 F3 05 C0 but it didn't work, then i tried 66 F3 05 C1 and it worked... is it backwards?
Re: Splitter 2 Posted on: 10/14/2009 10:41pm
Quote Post
There a way to make the whole level count as the "goal"? Like, for every pixel of the level to use the same code or something, to count as 'ending' the level, as soon as you enter it?