Skip to content

Splitter 2

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Splitter 2. View game

25 posts

Re: Splitter 2

Posted Oct 4, 2009 9:49 pm
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
Just to be clear, since most folk seen to be getting this wrong, it was markojustas you fucked up the .sol.

One is one of the best (that sounds so lame :S) .sol uploaders here and even the guy who uploaded the good files, baldurstod, is taking karma hits for the confusion.

It doesn't even mater if a mod catches you, I personally got caught for Agony due to my level (broken image removed), small believable amounts of bullshit are just fine to dance your way out of it. (broken image removed)

since i found out bald didnt actually upload it i just gave him karma so he could have his normal karma amount again

Re: Splitter 2

Posted Oct 4, 2009 10:18 pm

What i meant is, are there any other ways to hack this besides .sols?

Re: Splitter 2

Posted Oct 6, 2009 12:05 am
Quote from: "Light-kun"
What i meant is, are there any other ways to hack this besides .sols?

not unless someone wants to make a aob for this game

Re: Splitter 2

Posted Oct 7, 2009 9:52 pm

Which is why i was asking for one, but prae hasn't found one / seen this thread yet (broken image removed)

Re: Splitter 2

Posted Oct 8, 2009 2:35 am

when I see casual collective, I run the other way. Takes ages just to find the real swf..

Unlimited cuts
66 F3 05 C0 -> 66 F3 05 C1

Game complete (complete a level, refresh the page and all the levels will be open)
5e a2 05 27 -> 5e a2 05 26

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: Splitter 2

Posted Oct 8, 2009 4:05 pm
Quote from: "praetor"
when I see casual collective, I run the other way. Takes ages just to find the real swf..


That's a good point, I tried looking and couldn't find it (broken image removed). Any tips on how to find it?

Re: Splitter 2

Posted Oct 8, 2009 7:40 pm
Quote from: "Milamber"
That's a good point, I tried looking and couldn't find it (broken image removed). Any tips on how to find it?


packet sniffer

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: Splitter 2

Posted Oct 9, 2009 1:47 am
Quote from: "praetor"
Quote from: "Milamber"
That's a good point, I tried looking and couldn't find it (broken image removed). Any tips on how to find it?

packet sniffer


Ah. OK, I'll give it a try

Re: Splitter 2

Posted Oct 11, 2009 7:43 am
Quote from: "praetor"
66 F3 05 C0 -> 66 F3 05 C1

I searched for 66 F3 05 C0 but it didn't work, then i tried 66 F3 05 C1 and it worked... is it backwards?

Re: Splitter 2

Posted Oct 14, 2009 10:41 pm

There a way to make the whole level count as the "goal"? Like, for every pixel of the level to use the same code or something, to count as 'ending' the level, as soon as you enter it?