My Pet Protector
-migrated-
My Pet Protector
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Adventure Dungeon Fantasy Protector RPG

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

My Pet Protector

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 12/21/2013 12:43

My Pet Protector

-migrated-
Last Updated: 07/29/2012 16:24

Child Labor Exploitation

Acquire 30 total work points before your apprentice turns 18

Teacher's Pet

Train up your apprentice to have 500 total skill points before he turns 18

Dungeon Raider

Acquire all 7 pieces of unique treasure before your apprentice turns 18

Game Dscription
My Pet Protector, a free online Adventure game brought to you by Armor Games. Shape the destiny of your new apprentice. Will he rise to become hero or zero? Renowned Warrior or Poignant Poet? Find him a job, send him to school, delve into deep dungeons and emerge with treasure or bruises?
Re: My Pet Protector Posted on: 11/25/2009 11:53pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "tookie"
chat.kongregate.commyPetSaved.sol
- Sol

-Sol
Re: My Pet Protector Posted on: 11/26/2009 12:09am
Quote Post
I think what I was trying to say (looked at this after a few drinks last night) is that it will only submit when you find a treasure. So, it will give you 6 treasures. When you find another one, it will increment to 7 and submit it - But you still have to find one of the treasures......

So...does anyone have like, a .sol with 1 treasure found? (broken image removed)
Re: My Pet Protector Posted on: 11/26/2009 12:14am
Quote Post
Ohh. Thanks DC. I need to lrn2search :oops:
Re: My Pet Protector Posted on: 11/26/2009 12:42am
Quote Post
Quote from: "one"
So...does anyone have like, a .sol with 1 treasure found? (broken image removed)

For all your incredibly specific needs:
Re: My Pet Protector Posted on: 11/26/2009 12:54am
Quote Post
I sol edited for the medium.
Thanks for da sol, DC. Ima check it out.
Re: My Pet Protector Posted on: 11/26/2009 2:30am
Quote Post
You'll be pretty disappointed I'm thinking. It's literally blank except for a single special treasure lol.
Mine was a little to "perfect" in it's faked scores so i had to make a new one.
Re: My Pet Protector Posted on: 11/26/2009 2:33am
Quote Post
Fuck...even with that .sol you don't seem t get the hard badge.. o.O

Anyone have a .sol with all 7 treasures? (broken image removed) xD
Re: My Pet Protector Posted on: 11/26/2009 2:53am
Quote Post
One, I edited mine to have 6...I'll see if I can edit it to 7 and see what happens (on an alt, of course (broken image removed)) and DC, I saw xD I just started the game on my desktop, so it's all good (broken image removed)
Re: My Pet Protector Posted on: 11/26/2009 2:56am
Quote Post
I can't be bothered to play this shitty game. Too much learning. I don't even know how a treasure looks, or what it is. :lol:
Re: My Pet Protector Posted on: 11/26/2009 3:47am
Quote Post
System Bot
As I said before (several times now), it only submits the stat when you find a treasure. By putting 7 treasures in the sol, when you actually do find one, it is going to increment to 8 and give you an impossible score - like several other idiots have done already.

This is what I did. Use the AOB I did for hard and recruit a new apprentice. Find the pointer for _level0/:player_wealth and lock it at like 8000 (this is 1000 gold - be careful with this - the money is calculated in your score so dont set it too high). Buy one of everything in the shop and equip it. Go to school for magic and combat until you get to like level 2 on each. Set speed hack at like 5 to make it go quick. Go on forrest holiday to reduce stress quickly. When you went to school a few times, go adventure to the simple dungeon. You should be able to beat everything easily. The treasure is in the lower right hand corner of the map. Once you find it, you will get the hard badge. Takes less than 5 minutes.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Re: My Pet Protector Posted on: 11/26/2009 3:29pm
Quote Post
I edited my sol to 6 treasures, so thanks praetor. Didn't look at your previous posts :oops: hmm. I'm not good with roots, so I'll see if I can find something like *4 or *8...Thanks for the rest of the guide though, praetor (broken image removed)
EDIT: K, so, money is *8.
Re: My Pet Protector Posted on: 11/26/2009 6:42pm
Quote Post
Anyone have an ideas on the stats with decimals? I tried checking for Doubles, and as 4 bytes but multiplying by 10, then by 8. This game would be a little less obnoxious if not for the retarded stress cap for doing anything, so I was hoping to locate that and control it, at least....

EDIT: Uh, NO, it's NOT just money *8, check your facts next time. I've tested this a couple times and CE doesn't find anything close to this.
Re: My Pet Protector Posted on: 11/26/2009 6:56pm
Quote Post
Badge-It worked fine for me, in fact almost every stat was usable with *8. Just because it doesn't work for you doesn't mean it isn't it. I have the number of weeks froze, stress froze, money froze, all were done with *8.
Re: My Pet Protector Posted on: 11/26/2009 7:31pm
Quote Post
That's very strange, usually when someone says something works, it works for me, heh. Oh well.
And changing up the stats in the .sol worked fine, so its all good.

Wait - stress frozen.. at what, like 42.5 * 8?
Re: My Pet Protector Posted on: 11/26/2009 9:12pm
Quote Post
For stress, I slept, then just did begging so I could search for 7*8, then 14*8