Fear unlimited Issue2 Medals working?
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Fear unlimited Issue2 Medals working?

-migrated-
Last Updated: 09/30/2009 15:12

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Encons adventure continues in this prequel series to FU 1
Re: Fear unlimited Issue2 Medals working? Posted on: 09/17/2009 7:14pm
Quote Post
*sigh* i guess you are right. TUTORIAL TIME:

1. Get sol
2. Edit cash to uber number
3. Level up one sword until you get medal
4. Restart game
5. Search for 96 09 00 08 33 07 01 00 00 00 08 00
6. You get many values, change them all
7. Repeat steps 4, 5, 6 until you get all medals
8. Find how to get Untouchable medals
Re: Fear unlimited Issue2 Medals working? Posted on: 09/17/2009 7:16pm
Quote Post
Yeah it seemed straight forward but usually if you get more then one value its worth mentioning so people don't think they are doing it wrong. I'll give it a try in a bit and post back.

Do you have to play one round to get the medal? or will it just appear or something?
Re: Fear unlimited Issue2 Medals working? Posted on: 09/17/2009 7:18pm
Quote Post
Umn, you open game, press continue, select any mission, press next, next, next....., next, finally you will see lock (if you play for first time, you wont see it) unlocking and then you will see medal you chose and restart game. I dont have any vid program (silly me, it would be a lot easier)
Re: Fear unlimited Issue2 Medals working? Posted on: 09/17/2009 7:19pm
Quote Post
No need for video, your explanation does a good enough job. Will +1 if it works (broken image removed)
Re: Fear unlimited Issue2 Medals working? Posted on: 09/17/2009 7:50pm
Quote Post
Where is the game clear medal? I know its only worth 10, but its missing and looks weird if you got A+ on level 6 but didn't get the medal for completing the game..

Also if deity can find an aob hack for health, we can get all the untouchable medals. I wonder why those ones are separate / different from the way you hacked the rest of them?
Re: Fear unlimited Issue2 Medals working? Posted on: 09/17/2009 8:04pm
Quote Post
that medal is broken, so i cant do it, even Wylo doesnt have that one (broken image removed)
Re: Fear unlimited Issue2 Medals working? Posted on: 09/18/2009 1:36pm
Quote Post
Just a note. There is no medal for untouchable level 1, but there is a medal for untouchable level 5, so we are missing 5 medals for this game.
Re: Fear unlimited Issue2 Medals working? Posted on: 09/18/2009 6:07pm
Quote Post
well, there wasnt medal for untouchable 1. And those other are exactly same, so it is no deal from this. Deity needs to find untouchable hack and we can pass it legit
Re: Fear unlimited Issue2 Medals working? Posted on: 09/18/2009 8:50pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Master_X"
well, there wasnt medal for untouchable 1. And those other are exactly same, so it is no deal from this. Deity needs to find untouchable hack and we can pass it legit

Gotta love the use of legit in that sentence hahaha
Re: Fear unlimited Issue2 Medals working? Posted on: 09/29/2009 5:40pm
Quote Post
bump cause there are still medals to hack (broken image removed)
Re: Fear unlimited Issue2 Medals working? Posted on: 09/29/2009 5:41pm
Quote Post
Dunno about deity, but i asked beef about these and i dont think he could find them?
Re: Fear unlimited Issue2 Medals working? Posted on: 09/29/2009 5:42pm
Quote Post
well, they arent as easy as those that i found, you need to disable hits on yourself, which can take some times. So invincible = invisible
Re: Fear unlimited Issue2 Medals working? Posted on: 09/29/2009 5:44pm
Quote Post
Yeah i think he said he couldn't do those 5 medals the same way you did, but not sure if he looked into hacking infinite health. Because that would pretty much give us the medals, we would just have to play through each level.
Re: Fear unlimited Issue2 Medals working? Posted on: 09/29/2009 5:55pm
Quote Post
not quite, untouchable = you wont get hit, not that your hp > some value. I think that no hit function is called hitTest and when i changed every hitTest i had infinite Rage, couldnt play and boss was looking other way xD
Re: Fear unlimited Issue2 Medals working? Posted on: 09/29/2009 6:14pm
Quote Post
Ohh so the game doesn't check if you have full energy at the end, it just counts how many times you've been hit...

Well that makes things a little bit more difficult..