Full Moon
-migrated-
Re: Full Moon Posted on: 11/04/2009 12:50am
Quote Post
did this game ever have a high score tab?
Re: Full Moon Posted on: 11/04/2009 12:52am
Quote Post
Quote from: "idkwhoiam"

Negative, the badge seems to work fine now though.
Re: Full Moon Posted on: 11/04/2009 12:58am
Quote Post
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"

Negative, the badge seems to work fine now though.
yea it does
Re: Full Moon Posted on: 11/05/2009 2:13am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Kmon"
I played without a walkthrough and got the badge just fine. Easy game really. Finished in like 8 minutes. Sometimes you guys should actually TRY playing the games before rushing into hacking lol

we show how to hack games, doesn't mean we have absolutely NO skill in gaming, come on.
Re: Full Moon Posted on: 11/05/2009 8:42am
Quote Post
Quote from: "TimeFreak"
Quote from: "Kmon"
I played without a walkthrough and got the badge just fine. Easy game really. Finished in like 8 minutes. Sometimes you guys should actually TRY playing the games before rushing into hacking lol

we show how to hack games, doesn't mean we have absolutely NO skill in gaming, come on.
i agree we just show how to hack and sometimes we play games semi-legit or fully legit
Re: Full Moon Posted on: 11/05/2009 4:35pm
Quote Post
i agree we just show how to hack and sometimes we play games semi-legit or fully legit

ideal person here is good hacker and at least great gamer. You dont require mad skills in gamind or 1337 skillz in hacking to get badges. It is all about understanding how game works
Re: Full Moon Posted on: 11/05/2009 9:09pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Master_X"

ideal person here is good hacker and at least great gamer. You dont require mad skills in gamind or 1337 skillz in hacking to get badges. It is all about understanding how game works
yea thats true and also who is the ideal person?
Re: Full Moon Posted on: 11/05/2009 9:21pm
Quote Post
praetor prolly :lol:
Re: Full Moon Posted on: 11/09/2009 3:23pm
Quote Post
[walloftext]

people who you call gods are ideal players. So i mean, Beaf, Derek, deity, praetor, KongregateHack, and those who i forgot to mention. Basicly, everybody who can create AoB hacks are good hackers, so i am aswell. Of course, i cant match their skills, it is just too much. And good gamers are mostly people who have all badges. There arent hacks for all games. There is one catch, KBH users are pure losers. People who use KBH to get all badges dont belong to none of good groups. I used KBH only to get Zenning, because i was in hurry.

Also, we should pay more attention to other site games, NG medals are pretty interesting and there is only me, deity and sometimes some random people posting hacks. Rest is just saying how medals are broken, or simply thanking us. I saw some good CE hacks in all of that, but it is just bit of whole post count.

[/walloftext] (<= hopeless atempt on html) (<= fail, BBCode =/= html)
Re: Full Moon Posted on: 11/09/2009 11:09pm
Quote Post
[walloftext]

people who you call gods are ideal players. So i mean, Beaf, Derek, deity, praetor, KongregateHack, and those who i forgot to mention. Basicly, everybody who can create AoB hacks are good hackers, so i am aswell. Of course, i cant match their skills, it is just too much. And good gamers are mostly people who have all badges. There arent hacks for all games. There is one catch, KBH users are pure losers. People who use KBH to get all badges dont belong to none of good groups. I used KBH only to get Zenning, because i was in hurry.

Also, we should pay more attention to other site games, NG medals are pretty interesting and there is only me, deity and sometimes some random people posting hacks. Rest is just saying how medals are broken, or simply thanking us. I saw some good CE hacks in all of that, but it is just bit of whole post count.

[/walloftext] (<= hopeless atempt on html) (<= fail, BBCode =/= html)
beef made like 3 aobs or something and thats it. i asked him to make a aob once and he never responded back and this was like 2 months ago. but i agree on what your saying about prae derek deity you and konghack are ideal hacks. people that use kbh for all or most of the badges without contributing once or even posting in the forums are complete losers
Re: Full Moon Posted on: 11/10/2009 12:10am
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Code: [Select]
{spoiler][/spoiler]
Just in future, Master.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Full Moon Posted on: 11/10/2009 7:37am
Quote Post
Quote from: "skuff"
{spoiler][/spoiler]
Just in future, Master.

i didnt wanted to use spoiler, i made that up as a joke. And because i have no idea what BBCode is, it lost its point (broken image removed) I dont go to Kong part of forum here, because i can pass most of games using basic CE skills, so i dk if Beef made something or not.

PS. If somebody can tell me how to do AoB on Kong games, i would be gracefull
Re: Full Moon Posted on: 11/10/2009 11:51am
Quote Post
PS. If somebody can tell me how to do AoB on Kong games, i would be gracefull

Here's a great tutorial
Re: Full Moon Posted on: 11/10/2009 6:49pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "lol xD"

Here's a great tutorial

that is what i wanted not to see. I know HOW to do it, i dont know WHAT to use. deity showed me how to avoid konduit (spl?) but it isnt working anymore. Guess i should try what praetor gave me, AdBlock
Re: Full Moon Posted on: 11/10/2009 8:48pm
Quote Post
Kongregate seems to really change how each game is loaded, for some you can just grab it by doing right click->Page Info->Media and scrolling to the last object item.

Some ones, you have to load up the iframe, by putting
javascript:window.location=getGameIframeUrl()in the address bar.

Others you have to load up the iframe, then pull out the destination from the kong loader (if the object referenced is gameshellxxxxxx.swf). To pull out the destination you can put
javascript:window.location=(unescape(swfobject_flash_vars['game_swf'])) into the address bar and then use right click->Page Info->Media to pull out the .swf