Desktop Defenders
-migrated-
Re: Desktop Defenders Posted on: 04/12/2010 9:37pm
Quote Post
I too would like some new aob's for this one.

Edit:
I have been trying to learn aob hacking myself but the variables seem to have been changed in this swf to generic names by some obfuscater so as to not let us know what we are looking for. I think I have figured out which area the tower data maybe but its a total guess as I'm not used to looking at flash code. Does anyone have an old version of an swf for this game before they may have done this so that I can compare and maybe figure out what the variable names should be.
Re: Desktop Defenders Posted on: 05/11/2010 11:13pm
Quote Post
Is the game from AS2 or AS3?
Re: Desktop Defenders Posted on: 05/12/2010 3:24am
Quote Post
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
as3.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Desktop Defenders Posted on: 05/18/2010 6:26pm
Quote Post
Hi guys, I Want some new AoB's to. Please find em =D
Re: Desktop Defenders Posted on: 05/18/2010 6:36pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "dd_hax"
Hi guys, I Want some new AoB's to. Please find em =D

And I want Keanu Reeves as husband, to have 3 children called Ben, Evelyn and Michael (without the need of giving birth), having a small-manor in the countryside, to finally be granted my PhD and to never need the help of fat, greasy men named Bob.

You can't find me that, can you?

Life sucks, yes.
Re: Desktop Defenders Posted on: 06/10/2010 3:34pm
Quote Post
please someone can post replay here a guide how to use this hacks becuase i dont know and forgot....

please!!!
Re: Desktop Defenders Posted on: 06/10/2010 10:57pm
Quote Post
Re: Desktop Defenders Posted on: 08/25/2010 5:12am
Quote Post
how do we make this thing work??? do we need a system or do we just type in those number?? i dont get it.
Re: Desktop Defenders Posted on: 08/25/2010 5:21am
Quote Post
can you make a hack for coin?? i need money
Re: Desktop Defenders Posted on: 08/25/2010 9:29am
Quote Post
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apparently, everything that I found didn't work, the Charles Debugger worked a few days ago but they patched it. Coins are now saved every round. AoB's don't really work, they have some anti cheat that even if you have the right AoB the AoB won't work.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\

Re: Desktop Defenders Posted on: 08/25/2010 10:44am
Quote Post
Quote from: "blahblahman"
AoB's don't really work, they have some anti cheat that even if you have the right AoB the AoB won't work.
Will check this out later. Might just require you to speedhack to 0 before the game finishes loading.
Re: Desktop Defenders Posted on: 08/25/2010 4:01pm
Quote Post
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hoho, tried that countless times, take an SS for me if it works (broken image removed)

Flash .sol locations

Re: Desktop Defenders Posted on: 11/19/2010 6:23am
Quote Post
I apologize for bringing this thread up, but, does anyone have any new hacks at all, or any cheats?
Re: Desktop Defenders Posted on: 12/04/2010 10:46pm
Quote Post
Could someone just make a video to make things easier??
Re: Desktop Defenders Posted on: 12/05/2010 12:01am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Locking topic to prevent more idiocy. If anyone finds any hacks, PM a moderator and we'll open the thread for you.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez