Alice is Dead Episode 2
-migrated-
Alice is Dead - Ep 2
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Adventure Detective Mouse Only Mystery Point And Click

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Alice is Dead - Ep 2

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Alice is Dead Episode 2

-migrated-
Last Updated: 02/08/2010 19:55

Alice is Dead - Ep 2

-migrated-
Last Updated: 01/18/2010 17:11

Something Fishy

Escape from prison

Game Dscription
Venture further down the rabbit hole to answer old questions and meet new friends in Alice is Dead Ep 2. Make sure you’ve played the first one before playing this one, or you will be lost.
Alice is Dead Episode 2 Posted on: 01/15/2010 3:01am
Quote Post
System Bot
I realize there is already a newgrounds topic, but since it has a badge and no one looks there, I will create a new one. Merge it, flame me, whatever.

They tried really hard to protect this baby.. which made it all the more fun to rip apart. Didnt go through the story, I beat it by looking at the code.

Opens door to the left
96 02 00 08 04 4e 96 02 00 05 01 49 12 12
96 02 00 08 04 4e 96 02 00 05 01 49 12 02

Bypass Evidence Obtained If Statement
96 02 00 05 01 49 12 9d 02 00 1b 00
96 02 00 05 01 49 12 9d 02 00 00 00

Rooster Picture (change the two that end in 02, and the 1 that ends in 04)
96 02 00 08 03 4e 96 05 00 07 ??
96 02 00 08 03 4e 96 05 00 07 01

Go Left, Go through Door. Go right, go right, go right. go right. Wait for door to appear (dont change the picture). Open door, push button. Game over.

Fyi, here are all the terminal codes if you are interested:

if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "test")
_parent.textque = "Test successful. Keyboard Functioning.";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "help")
_parent.textque = "Commands include: Lookup, Logs, and Unlock. Type Help Command for more information on a specific command.";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "help lookup")
_parent.textque = "Type lookup followed by a name for information about the inmates. Type List Inmates for a list of current inmates.";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "help logs")
_parent.textque = "Type Logs to see a list of recent security logs. Type Read Log Followed by a log number to read a log. EX: Read Log 304";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "help unlock")
_parent.textque = "Type Unlock to unlock the evidence safe. May require a password.";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "unlock")
_parent.textque = "Error, password needed. Type Unlock Password.";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "unlock password")
_parent.textque = "No, don't actually type Password. Type THE password.";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "list inmates")
_parent.textque = "Wonderland Jail Inmates. n Last Updated: Thirty Minutes Ago n Lewis n Mad Hatter n Rabbit n Note: This information is confidential and may not be shared with others.";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "lookup lewis")
_parent.textque = "Lewis. n Height: 5 Feet 8 Inches n Weight 149 lbs n Lewis was arrested for stealing from the Wonderland Scientific Research Department. Evidence was eaten. n Status: Awaiting Trial ";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "lookup mad hatter")
_parent.textque = "Mad Hatter. n Height: 4 Feet 7 Inches n Weight 119 lbs n Mad Hatter was arrested for countless murders and assaults. We are still gathering information on which crimes he is responsible for. The Hatter is highly unstable and is to be watched at all times. Do not attempt to communicate with him. n Status: Awaiting Execution ";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "lookup rabbit")
_parent.textque = "Restricted.";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "lookup alice")
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "oystercloud")
_parent.textque = "Project OYSTERCLOUD. n by Dr. R. Burr n Project OYSTERCLOUD was developed at the request of *******. The project aims to merge our world with the ABOVE. The first OYSTERCLOUD test was on June 13th, 1937 but it was a failure. We tried again July 2nd, 1937. The test results remain inconclusive. My research continues to look promising but I worry he may find me before I have time to finish it...";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "lookup andie")
_parent.textque = "Arrested for numerous noise disturbances.";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "lookup mike")
_parent.textque = "Programmer and writer of Alice is Dead. Arrested for violation of deadlines.";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "lookup impendingriot")
_parent.textque = "Programmer and writer of Alice is Dead. Arrested for violation of deadlines.";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "lookup hyptosis")
_parent.textque = "Artist and writer of Alice is Dead. Vegetarian. Wanted for art skills and hair styling.";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "lookup negativeone")
_parent.textque = "Arrested for tossing the cheshire cat at the queen.";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "unlock march")
this._parent._parent.code.safeunlocked = true;
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "lookup tomamoto")
_parent.textque = "WARNING - Fugitive complains of hearing voices.";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "lookup andrew")
_parent.textque = "Arrested for noise complaints.";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "logs")
_parent.textque = "Log 202 - Announcing Casual Friday...n Log 203 - Plumbing problems again... n Log 204 - Lewis is eating... n Log 205 - Casual Friday Canceled nLog 206 - URGENT... Rabbit... n Log 207 - Hatter is out of... n Log 208 - CRIMSON STATUS nLog 209 - Hello boys... n";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "read log 202")
_parent.textque = "As a reward for the two recent high profile captures, The Queen has announced Casual Friday. n Wear whatever you want to work. ";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "read log 203")
_parent.textque = "Some inmates are complaining about the toilets in Sector 3 and Sector 4. Again. ";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "read log 204")
_parent.textque = "Lewis got hold of the cell key...he ate it. We'll need to monitor the shitter to make sure he doesn't try escaping. n or eating the key again. Can't we just kill him already?";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "read log 205")
_parent.textque = "Casual Friday Canceled. You can thank Steve for wearing a dress.";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "read log 206")
_parent.textque = "URGENT... Rabbit has gone missing. Cell is still locked. Search in progress.";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "read log 207")
_parent.textque = "Hatter is out of his cell, apprehend ASAP.";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "read log 208")
_parent.textque = "CRIMSON STATUS. NOT A DRILL. HATTER IS ARMED.";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "read log 209")
_parent.textque = "Hello boys. There's new management, sorry for any schedule conflicts, inconvenience, and death this may have caused. n Hugs and kisses n MH ";

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Re: Alice is Dead Episode 2 Posted on: 01/15/2010 6:42am
Quote Post
If you really need the AoBs to beat it, that's pretty sad :|
Re: Alice is Dead Episode 2 Posted on: 01/15/2010 8:53am
Quote Post
Who are we to judge?
Re: Alice is Dead Episode 2 Posted on: 01/15/2010 1:46pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "LexaDeds"
If you really need the AoBs to beat it, that's pretty sad :|

There's a difference between needing the AoBs and wanting them because you want to blow through this thing quick for the badge.
Re: Alice is Dead Episode 2 Posted on: 01/15/2010 2:20pm
Quote Post
Well still, I mean, is 10 minutes work for a badge on a game that's pretty interesting really that bad?
Re: Alice is Dead Episode 2 Posted on: 01/15/2010 3:05pm
Quote Post
we may not need the AoBs, but praetor beating the game by looking at the code is awesome (broken image removed)
Re: Alice is Dead Episode 2 Posted on: 01/15/2010 4:52pm
Quote Post
those codes you got up there praetor.. pretty interesting stuff. i wish i knew i could enter all of that before completing the game lol
Re: Alice is Dead Episode 2 Posted on: 01/15/2010 6:14pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "praetor"
Fyi, here are all the terminal codes if you are interested:

if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "test")
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "help")
_parent.textque = "Commands include: Lookup, Logs, and Unlock. Type Help Command for more information on a specific command.";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "help lookup")
_parent.textque = "Type lookup followed by a name for information about the inmates. Type List Inmates for a list of current inmates.";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "help logs")
_parent.textque = "Type Logs to see a list of recent security logs. Type Read Log Followed by a log number to read a log. EX: Read Log 304";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "help unlock")
_parent.textque = "Type Unlock to unlock the evidence safe. May require a password.";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "unlock")
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "unlock password")
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "list inmates")
_parent.textque = "Wonderland Jail Inmates. n Last Updated: Thirty Minutes Ago n Lewis n Mad Hatter n Rabbit n Note: This information is confidential and may not be shared with others.";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "lookup lewis")
_parent.textque = "Lewis. n Height: 5 Feet 8 Inches n Weight 149 lbs n Lewis was arrested for stealing from the Wonderland Scientific Research Department. Evidence was eaten. n Status: Awaiting Trial ";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "lookup mad hatter")
_parent.textque = "Mad Hatter. n Height: 4 Feet 7 Inches n Weight 119 lbs n Mad Hatter was arrested for countless murders and assaults. We are still gathering information on which crimes he is responsible for. The Hatter is highly unstable and is to be watched at all times. Do not attempt to communicate with him. n Status: Awaiting Execution ";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "lookup rabbit")
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "lookup alice")
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "oystercloud")
_parent.textque = "Project OYSTERCLOUD. n by Dr. R. Burr n Project OYSTERCLOUD was developed at the request of *******. The project aims to merge our world with the ABOVE. The first OYSTERCLOUD test was on June 13th, 1937 but it was a failure. We tried again July 2nd, 1937. The test results remain inconclusive. My research continues to look promising but I worry he may find me before I have time to finish it...";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "lookup andie")
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "lookup mike")
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "lookup impendingriot")
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "lookup hyptosis")
_parent.textque = "Artist and writer of Alice is Dead. Vegetarian. Wanted for art skills and hair styling.";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "lookup negativeone")
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "unlock march")
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "lookup tomamoto")
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "lookup andrew")
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "logs")
_parent.textque = "Log 202 - Announcing Casual Friday...n Log 203 - Plumbing problems again... n Log 204 - Lewis is eating... n Log 205 - Casual Friday Canceled nLog 206 - URGENT... Rabbit... n Log 207 - Hatter is out of... n Log 208 - CRIMSON STATUS nLog 209 - Hello boys... n";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "read log 202")
_parent.textque = "As a reward for the two recent high profile captures, The Queen has announced Casual Friday. n Wear whatever you want to work. ";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "read log 203")
_parent.textque = "Some inmates are complaining about the toilets in Sector 3 and Sector 4. Again. ";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "read log 204")
_parent.textque = "Lewis got hold of the cell key...he ate it. We'll need to monitor the shitter to make sure he doesn't try escaping. n or eating the key again. Can't we just kill him already?";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "read log 205")
_parent.textque = "Casual Friday Canceled. You can thank Steve for wearing a dress.";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "read log 206")
_parent.textque = "URGENT... Rabbit has gone missing. Cell is still locked. Search in progress.";
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "read log 207")
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "read log 208")
else if (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerCase() == "read log 209")
_parent.textque = "Hello boys. There's new management, sorry for any schedule conflicts, inconvenience, and death this may have caused. n Hugs and kisses n MH ";

The graphics are good, but the coding could be better.
switch > else if

switch (_parent.inputtext.text.toLowerbreak;case())
case "test":
break;
case "help":
break;
case "help lookup":
break;
case "help logs":
break;
case "help unlock":
break;
case "unlock":
break;
case "unlock password":
break;
case "list inmates":
break;
case "lookup lewis":
break;
case "lookup mad hatter":
break;
case "lookup rabbit":
break;
case "lookup alice":
break;
case "oystercloud":
break;
case "lookup andie":
break;
case "lookup mike":
break;
case "lookup impendingriot":
break;
case "lookup hyptosis":
break;
case "lookup negativeone":
break;
case "unlock march":
break;
case "lookup tomamoto":
break;
case "lookup andrew":
break;
case "logs":
break;
case "read log 202":
break;
case "read log 203":
break;
case "read log 204":
break;
case "read log 205":
break;
case "read log 206":
break;
case "read log 207":
break;
case "read log 208":
break;
case "read log 209":
break;

I hate art based games... they remind me how much I suck at art.
Re: Alice is Dead Episode 2 Posted on: 01/15/2010 8:29pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "LexaDeds"
Well still, I mean, is 10 minutes work for a badge on a game that's pretty interesting really that bad?

That would be fine if this game WAS interesting, which it really, really isn't.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Alice is Dead Episode 2 Posted on: 01/15/2010 11:22pm
Quote Post
It could have been, it it was in any way relevant to the first game.
Since the Rabbit erases his memory before you even get to control him, the point in even making this sequel is non-existent.
Re: Alice is Dead Episode 2 Posted on: 01/16/2010 5:25am
Quote Post
Without this one it would be even weirder when they toss you randomly into wherever it takes you for the next, game, so it kind of is necessary.
Re: Alice is Dead Episode 2 Posted on: 01/16/2010 3:47pm
Quote Post
Thanks for posting the possible commands/answers for the console. I've already completed the game, but as a graphic adventure fan, I love to see all the possible choices/answers.

Tookie

Re: Alice is Dead Episode 2 Posted on: 02/08/2010 7:55pm
Quote Post
LexaDeds -1 karma. Are you saying that if we need the AoB's it's sad? You are in a CHEATING forum... Honestly i don't know why people in Kong and pretty much everywhere else just LOVE the games where you have to click things. Personally i HATE THEM. I wish a bomb would be dropped in the HQ of the play-games-by-clicking-things like this one.

So i won't play it and i want the badge so... I might be sad for you, but it's great that this forum has a karma system.

Cheers

PS: great AoB's praetor. I would say "wow, you looked at the code and you manage to crack it" but i'm pretty much aware of your insane coding skills, so thanks.