VVVVVV Demo
-migrated-
VVVVVV Demo
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Adventure Gravity Pixel Platform Retro

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

VVVVVV Demo

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

VVVVVV Demo

-migrated-
Last Updated: 02/24/2010 16:05

VVVVVV Demo - 15 pts. (new window)

VVVVVVertigo

Complete the second level

Game Dscription
This is a two level demo of my shareware game VVVVVV, now available to buy on Kongregate for 50 Kreds!
Re: VVVVVV Demo Posted on: 02/21/2010 10:24pm
Quote Post
Now we await the stupid questions.....

Tookie

Re: VVVVVV Demo Posted on: 02/23/2010 4:09am
Quote Post
Any chance anybody has the full version of this game?
Re: VVVVVV Demo Posted on: 02/23/2010 4:31am
Quote Post
Quote from: "pythag12"
Only because I saved praetor's AoB before it was deleted.
Re: VVVVVV Demo Posted on: 02/23/2010 4:17pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "LexaDeds"
Quote from: "pythag12"
Only because I saved praetor's AoB before it was deleted.

Mind PMing the two of us a copy of the AoB then? A shiny karma awaits your response.
Re: VVVVVV Demo Posted on: 02/23/2010 4:43pm
Quote Post
You can always search on TPB for the full game =P
Re: VVVVVV Demo Posted on: 02/23/2010 6:31pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "whatever"
You can always search on TPB for the full game =P

Took me a minute to get that acronym there. Pirate Bay isn't much longer to try and please don't capalise the T, the never gets shortened anyway.

I'd advise against using them anyway, they get in shit constantly and probably the only thing to make you as likely to be caught as using limewire.
Re: VVVVVV Demo Posted on: 02/24/2010 1:23am
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
Took me a minute to get that acronym there.
It's quite commonly known as "TPB", so if you didn't get that, that's a "hurr durr" for you. If you took a while to get that, clearly, there's something a bit loose in the noggin. Or maybe you were being internet sarcastic. But we all know that doesn't work.
Pirate Bay isn't much longer to try and please don't capalise the T, the never gets shortened anyway.
"TPB" is three keystrokes, whereas "Pirate Bay" is ten. The latter is clearly more than three times longer than the former. And finally, "The Pirate Bay" is the name of something, namely a public torrent tracker, so the "The" gets a capital letter, again, "TPB". Also, if it were "Pirate Bay", then the "The" could be lowercase. But it's not, so it's a capital. Yet again, "TPB".

I really shouldn't have needed to explain that he was actually right, but you went on about it, so I felt I should correct you.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: VVVVVV Demo Posted on: 02/24/2010 1:38am
Quote Post
Quote from: "skuff"
a bunch of sentence dissections like some sort of upset autistic child

Cool story bro, take it to PM's. Then at least everyone else can ignore your tantrums.
Or not, go back to telling people to kill themselves because they're newbs to this site. What-ever makes you feel the hardest.
Re: VVVVVV Demo Posted on: 02/24/2010 3:06am
Quote Post
Quote from: "skuff"
a bunch of sentence dissections like some sort of upset autistic child

Cool story bro, take it to PM's. Then at least everyone else can ignore your tantrums.
Or not, go back to telling people to kill themselves because they're newbs to this site. What-ever makes you feel the hardest.
Unnecessary harshness much?

+ We are SO off-topic :?

Also, The Pirate Bay is a peer-to-peer torrent sharer, not a public torrent tracker. Torrents are sent through a stream slowly, but are usually shared through other peers that are seeding (people that are done downloading or are ahead of others that send data to other peers/leechers so they can catch up), and most of the connection is being sucked up by other leechers.
Re: VVVVVV Demo Posted on: 02/24/2010 11:49am
Quote Post
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Also, The Pirate Bay is a peer-to-peer torrent sharer, not a public torrent tracker. Torrents are sent through a stream slowly, but are usually shared through other peers that are seeding (people that are done downloading or are ahead of others that send data to other peers/leechers so they can catch up), and most of the connection is being sucked up by other leechers.

I'm against using torrents anyway, usually takes forever unless your downloading some new shit pop album for a friend.
Anything large or not megas popular is a pain and slow as shit unless you live in the right timezone. Takes a hundredth of the time to get a megaupload link and it's far faster. Simultaneous separate downloads of 26 episodes of something, all at 1mb/s, is pretty sexy.
Re: VVVVVV Demo Posted on: 02/24/2010 11:59am
Quote Post
Quote from: "ChaoMing"

I'm against using torrents anyway, usually takes forever unless your downloading some new shit pop album for a friend.
Anything large or not megas popular is a pain and slow as shit unless you live in the right timezone. Takes a hundredth of the time to get a megaupload link and it's far faster. Simultaneous separate downloads of 26 episodes of something, all at 1mb/s, is pretty sexy.
The more torrents your downloading, the slower your connection unless getting a helpful boost from seeders, still getting sucked away from leechers tho (broken image removed)
Re: VVVVVV Demo Posted on: 02/24/2010 2:48pm
Quote Post
I downloaded the full VVVVVV in 3 minutes, via torrent =P
Re: VVVVVV Demo Posted on: 02/24/2010 4:05pm
Quote Post
Please, get back on topic and no more discussion about torrents as its not legal. Thank you (broken image removed)