VVVVVV Demo
-migrated-
VVVVVV Demo
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Adventure Gravity Pixel Platform Retro

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

VVVVVV Demo

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

VVVVVV Demo

-migrated-
Last Updated: 02/24/2010 16:05

VVVVVV Demo - 15 pts. (new window)

VVVVVVertigo

Complete the second level

Game Dscription
This is a two level demo of my shareware game VVVVVV, now available to buy on Kongregate for 50 Kreds!
VVVVVV Demo Posted on: 02/20/2010 2:48am
Quote Post
http://www.kongregate.com/games/TerryCa ... hievements

This finally got badges? Eh, I never had a thing for platformers, but this had a neat little twist to it. I think a perfect badge-getter for this game is to skip to the frame that ends the second level. (broken image removed)
Re: VVVVVV Demo Posted on: 02/20/2010 3:51am
Quote Post
gah, i'm not cut out for platformers. since it's only 2 lvls, i doubt theres a .sol
Re: VVVVVV Demo Posted on: 02/20/2010 4:52am
Quote Post
System Bot
This was a motherfucker to figure out. Kudos to the programmer.

Invincible
66 92 02 96 62 -> 66 92 02 02 62

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Re: VVVVVV Demo Posted on: 02/20/2010 5:58am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Spellcater4"
gah, i'm not cut out for platformers. since it's only 2 lvls, i doubt theres a .sol

Yes, there is a sol. It is located at/in:

chat.kongregate.comgamez0068339livevvvvvv_online.swf

Here's mine if anybody wants it --
Re: VVVVVV Demo Posted on: 02/20/2010 6:35am
Quote Post
Quote from: "plague0f66"

well, i stand corrected :oops: .
Re: VVVVVV Demo Posted on: 02/20/2010 10:53am
Quote Post

well, i stand corrected :oops: .

Yeah, I didn't think there would be one either since it is a DEMO.

Quote from: "praetor"
This was a motherfucker to figure out. Kudos to the programmer.

Invincible
66 92 02 96 62 -> 66 92 02 02 62

To: praetor. After I played the game initially, I played again with your invincibility hack. (Thanks, GREAT JOB!!) I was able to uncover 100% of the map, rescue all of the crew members and find 15 out of 20 of the "shiny trinket" coins. There was, however, 2 exceptions where it did not work.

There is one section of the map that scrolls (much like Tower of Greed). If you go too slow or too fast and advance to the very edge of the visible map, there are arrows that materialize and kill you. There is also a section that you have to guide one of the crew members to follow you safely to the portal and the hack does not allow him to be invincible.

I was going to include an updated version of my sol so you would know what I am talking about because I am sure my explanation is somewhat baffling, but when I ended the game, my progress was reset.

Any ideas about TOTAL invincibility?
Re: VVVVVV Demo Posted on: 02/20/2010 3:38pm
Quote Post
To: praetor. After I played the game initially, I played again with your invincibility hack. (Thanks, GREAT JOB!!) I was able to uncover 100% of the map, rescue all of the crew members and find 15 out of 20 of the "shiny trinket" coins. There was, however, 2 exceptions where it did not work.

There is one section of the map that scrolls (much like Tower of Greed). If you go too slow or too fast and advance to the very edge of the visible map, there are arrows that materialize and kill you. There is also a section that you have to guide one of the crew members to follow you safely to the portal and the hack does not allow him to be invincible.

I was going to include an updated version of my sol so you would know what I am talking about because I am sure my explanation is somewhat baffling, but when I ended the game, my progress was reset.

From what you've told us it's probably not a good idea to keep up the existing hack, since it opens up nearly the entire game which should only be available if you pay for it.
Re: VVVVVV Demo Posted on: 02/20/2010 5:57pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"

From what you've told us it's probably not a good idea to keep up the existing hack, since it opens up nearly the entire game which should only be available if you pay for it.
Actually, I think it's possible to play through the entire first level ( almost 100% map + all crew members) without the invincibility hack because the room above Sorrow has a safety pad which allows you to go under the quicksand room, but other rooms like the room to the left above Sorrow won't be (no safety pad). Other than that, we broke this game (broken image removed)
Re: VVVVVV Demo Posted on: 02/20/2010 10:02pm
Quote Post
Praetor you're simply unbelievable (broken image removed) Now I'm waiting for new badges like "Hack the game and rescue crew" (broken image removed)
Re: VVVVVV Demo Posted on: 02/20/2010 10:57pm
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Quote from: "maxmax"
Praetor you're simply unbelievable (broken image removed) Now I'm waiting for new badges like "Hack the game and rescue crew" (broken image removed)

That's a stupid thing to wait for.

Also, I think we can get done for the full game hack, as we're actually stealing by using it.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: VVVVVV Demo Posted on: 02/21/2010 11:57am
Quote Post
Request a removal(2PGH) for prateor's 2nd hack as it could cause legal problems.

Tookie

Re: VVVVVV Demo Posted on: 02/21/2010 12:15pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "tookie"
Request a removal(2PGH) for prateor's 2nd hack as it could cause legal problems.
Seconded.
Re: VVVVVV Demo Posted on: 02/21/2010 1:13pm
Quote Post
I have to agree with scuff, tookie and Derek. I do think the invincibility hack is okay because while using it, there are still features within the "full" game that are unavailable -- hopping from teleporter to teleporter, leaving in the ship, etc., but the second one (although that was a great find praetor) allows the access to something that should be payed for.
Re: VVVVVV Demo Posted on: 02/21/2010 4:46pm
Quote Post
Well.... i would have split the topic and moved it to pgh... but praetor removed it so i guess there is no need.
Re: VVVVVV Demo Posted on: 02/21/2010 7:25pm
Quote Post
Sad face, I kind of liked the game.