Kongai hack request?
-migrated-
Kongai hack request? Posted on: 03/17/2010 6:05am
Quote Post
i've only had 2 badges for a long time now that i couldn't get, they were kongai *shock and awe* i've go through searching to see if anyone had figured it out, and all i came up with were "oh this is like kongai", "oh i couldn't be these games a;dfjasdljfa;sdjkfsd and kongai", and KBH and it's descendants which don't work anymore. i was wondering if anyone had found a new way to hack it that works still.
a walktrhough on how to hack it would be nice as well, cause i can't win a single real person match and it annoys me, it took me multiple tries just to beat the bot who's suppose to be really easy and i have every card possible from feb 12 2009-today.

i just want the badges so i'll have it completed, is that too much to ask (broken image removed)
Re: Kongai hack request? Posted on: 03/17/2010 11:06am
Quote Post
Quote from: "darkmikasonfire"
i've only had 2 badges for a long time now that i couldn't get, they were kongai *shock and awe* i've go through searching to see if anyone had figured it out, and all i came up with were "oh this is like kongai", "oh i couldn't be these games a;dfjasdljfa;sdjkfsd and kongai", and KBH and it's descendants which don't work anymore. i was wondering if anyone had found a new way to hack it that works still.
a walktrhough on how to hack it would be nice as well, cause i can't win a single real person match and it annoys me, it took me multiple tries just to beat the bot who's suppose to be really easy and i have every card possible from feb 12 2009-today.

i just want the badges so i'll have it completed, is that too much to ask (broken image removed)
Wow, grammar much? And I think we already had a conversation like this in the KBH v 2.0.14, and Yes, KBH does work.

Read my guide in Aerlyte's new guide: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1947&p=19347#p19345

It takes a few tries for the badges to show, but it works 100% for me.
Re: Kongai hack request? Posted on: 03/17/2010 1:59pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
That was horrible...

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Kongai hack request? Posted on: 03/17/2010 3:12pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Quote from: "darkmikasonfire"

Wow, grammar much? And I think we already had a conversation like this in the KBH v 2.0.14, and Yes, KBH does work.

Read my guide in Aerlyte's new guide: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1947&p=19347#p19345

It takes a few tries for the badges to show, but it works 100% for me.

Thanks for writing that.

Locked.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...