[Sticky] Intro to Bytecode Hacking
-migrated-
Re: [Sticky] Intro to Bytecode Hacking Posted on: 06/04/2011 3:50pm
Quote Post
Can someone tell me how to use the search function in the sothink decompiler? When I search for "health -", I get the error "cannot find string 'health -'."
Re: [Sticky] Intro to Bytecode Hacking Posted on: 06/04/2011 7:56pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
if the file doesnt have a health variable, then the string cannot be found....

secondarily, there are two search options in newer sothink versions, search, and search all. you should use search all.

if you have an older version that doesnt have search all, then you will need to export all the AS files to a folder and then grep it.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: [Sticky] Intro to Bytecode Hacking Posted on: 06/04/2011 9:18pm
Quote Post
I'm fairly sure that the HackervsHacker.swf has a health variable. Anyway, when I search "health -" with "Search all", the decompiler stops working.
Re: [Sticky] Intro to Bytecode Hacking Posted on: 06/05/2011 3:07am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
its

use "SWF Decrypt" to solve your woes... search button is in the top right of the page.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"