Knight Elite
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Knight Elite

-migrated-
Last Updated: 11/14/2010 16:40

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Fight off 50 waves of orcs, ogres and other terrors from the fort!
Re: Knight Elite Posted on: 04/27/2010 1:07am
Quote Post
It still works for me. Apply the hack at the menu screen.
Re: Knight Elite Posted on: 04/27/2010 2:10am
Quote Post
what browser should i be using?
Re: Knight Elite Posted on: 04/27/2010 2:44am
Quote Post
cause when i use avant or firefox it dosent work. Also, does the game have to be knewly played or can i have a game or even just a level saved?
Re: Knight Elite Posted on: 04/27/2010 4:26am
Quote Post
You're using frikkin cheat engine. It works for everything.

READ THE TUTORIAL. YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG.

And as a final note, see the "Edit" button on the top of your message? Don't double post...
Re: Knight Elite Posted on: 04/27/2010 8:24pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Zirak"
You're using frikkin cheat engine. It works for everything.

READ THE TUTORIAL. YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG.

And as a final note, see the "Edit" button on the top of your message? Don't double post...
Let me help you out there buddy...
(broken image removed)
(broken image removed)

God I love ED...
Re: Knight Elite Posted on: 04/28/2010 1:26am
Quote Post
so i found out im not doing it wrong as i tried hacking some other games and it worked so could somebody else try the hack to make sure its working?
Re: Knight Elite Posted on: 04/29/2010 9:48pm
Quote Post
It's working. I have tried it. Use the latest version of Cheat Engine. Redownload it.
Re: Knight Elite Posted on: 04/29/2010 11:33pm
Quote Post
I've got to be doing something wrong. I start firefox and cheatengine. I selete Array of Bytes in the Value Type dropdown, paste "73 90 4f f2 01 01" in the edit box next to the Hex checkmark. Start Knight Elite and really just thrash on First Scan/New Scan buttons until the main menu comes up, but I get 0 results during the entire process. I've even tried using speedhack to set the speed to .1 but have gotten no results. I've read the tuts, but don't see what I'm missing. Any advice anyone can give would be greatly appreciated. Thx.

Edit: Cheatengine 5.6
Re: Knight Elite Posted on: 04/30/2010 1:33am
Quote Post
Quote from: "narke_78"
I've got to be doing something wrong. I start firefox and cheatengine. I selete Array of Bytes in the Value Type dropdown, paste "73 90 4f f2 01 01" in the edit box next to the Hex checkmark. Start Knight Elite and really just thrash on First Scan/New Scan buttons until the main menu comes up, but I get 0 results during the entire process. I've even tried using speedhack to set the speed to .1 but have gotten no results. I've read the tuts, but don't see what I'm missing. Any advice anyone can give would be greatly appreciated. Thx.

Edit: Cheatengine 5.6

i did the same thing as narke after i downloaded 5.6 again and i cannot find anything.
Re: Knight Elite Posted on: 04/30/2010 8:58am
Quote Post
Try this AoB instead, should add money when you buy stuff
90 4F F5 01 01 -> 02 4F F5 01 01
Re: Knight Elite Posted on: 04/30/2010 10:00am
Quote Post
Derek, which one is the .swf? I've found several .swf links, but all of them seem to be just parts of a bigger .swf file. Also searched in the advertisements, but couldn't find the correct one.
Re: Knight Elite Posted on: 04/30/2010 11:24am
Quote Post
Don't know, I just tried updating it from the AoB praetor gave  :?
Re: Knight Elite Posted on: 04/30/2010 11:06pm
Quote Post
yay the codes work! thx derek!
Re: Knight Elite Posted on: 05/01/2010 4:21pm
Quote Post
got it, thanks.
Re: Knight Elite Posted on: 05/13/2010 5:11pm
Quote Post
Cheat engine 5.6, NinjaKiwi's site, I'm at the main menu with new game  continue , no previously saved game.
Firefox 3.6.3 Hungarian version.

Neither Praetor, nor Derek's AoB's give me anything.